[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and decided to finally join instead of lurking. Thank you all for providing such awesome info and theories aka the truth hahaha. I am a long time RM fan and SA shipper so please accept me well ^^

• Like 5

@NdiA lol i remember that too! He was always th first to keep asking what was the result when SJH see pictures of guys! LOL it was so funny when KJK brother confirmed that Gary look really like a squid and Jaesuk look like Yoda! And also when they fooled JSJ about investment of dubai prince

I really love Ji hyo too! She was tough and nice whenever there are female guest she let them shine

• Like 2

@athoughtcloud1 yes i agree that it must not easy for ji hyo to all out in running man and must supress her feminine side but i always like when she dress up and put make up guys always look surprise and compliment for her beauty, sometimes i feel that i watch two side of ji hyo, the feminine beautiful actress ji hyo and beautiful strong ace hehehehe, and i always like when they had handsome male guests because that moment kinda reminder for rm member that she is still a woman, i remember when min ho and si won as guest to be team with ji yo they said sometimes they feel sad how the guys treat her and ji hyo reply crack me up, she said that she is ok and now she even like the guys feel very excited when they had female guest aigo even min ho and si won laugh listen to her words, remember one episode when all female guest are evil ( their character in drama ) how guys realise how grateful they had ji hyo who never make a fuss about no heel, no make up and that is why i respect ji hyo a lot for her effort to give the best she can in rm, and actually kookie always show the guests how ji hyo do the mission, when suzy come as guest and they must play hoola while hangin on bar you can see in the back kookie explain suzy how to do it while pointing to ji hyo . . hahah coach kookie in action and i like he sometimes courage ji hyo, he said it's ok ji hyo you can do it it, others too sometimes did the same to ji hyo.

@Erararara Jung yes that episode really funny, poor gary and jae suk hahaha kookie bro offically confirm indeed really squid and yoda haha and the doctor who explain ji hyo and gary brain test result very funny too, but this episode really axe monday couple since it's proove that they dont have romantically feeling for each other, but in early episode jae suk always said that they are not real even he said to haha and gary once that they are impossible with ji hyo, even UEE once asked if ji hyo and gary was real deal and jae suk or suk jin reply no they are not, and looking back we can see the difference in kookie behaviour toward monday couple, he used to be their number one supporter even try to make ji hyo understand gary must touch her face at pepperp games ( in princess episode with UEE and noh sa youn if i'm not mistaken ) but later on when gary and ji hyo must raise their heartbeat and suggested to try 5cm kissed kookie told gary to stop when he was getting closer to ji hyo, and in my pov kookie alwasy see ji hyo as a woman that is why he never want to fight her if possible, remember in survival games the survivor kookie ji hyo and gary, kookie said that time to ji hyo that he is sorry because he wont see her as a woman that time because he need to survive so he can passed to next round, and ji hyo completely understand, i found that scene is very touching.

i read in ig or twitter in epi 301 when kookie hit ji hyo with pillow people comment that he is too rough with ji hyo, but i think he is not hit her that strong, for me it's like two naughty kids play haha just watch ji hyo and kookie expression before they hit each other, bad ji hyo face expression slight appears and kookie expression is very funny like a relly bad naughty kids ready to fight hahahahaha but in the end everyone satisfied with how kookie pull her into his chest and smuggle his face on her head, i was shocked to kookie action that time and wonder if kookie realise that camera still on hehehehe, i think kookie know how far he use his strength when he fight with ji hyo, i still watch the old episode because bad ji hyo bickering with kookie are worth to watch and i dont know it just me that he really like and enjoy to tease her untill she got mad, before bad/gangster ji hyo come to surface he never tease her or bickering with her to the extreme level but after he found out there is gangster inside her he seems make a mission to tease her whenever he got chance make me wonder that he start to feel strong attraction to ji hyo because of her interesting character hahahahaha

anywat enyone here curious about epi 278 bts pic where kookie hold ji hyo close, one his hand on her back and one hold her hands ? i really surious what happened that kookie hold ji hyo like that, and one more thing about kookie said eun hye and geung young as his ideal type that make people keep ship kookie with them but in one fan meeting when gary and ji hyo been asked if each other are their ideal type and they both said no kookie then said everyone will not ending with their ideal type ( this is what one of reason i believe spartace real ) and then how kookie explain ji hyo and gary can't have serious dating ( i think he refer to dating someone else here ) because of the program and how it might to lead cancellation for program, listened to his explanation made think that kookie and ji hyo are dating but due to rm they keep in underwrap but after braintest of monday couple kookie and ji hyo more bold with their skinship, and that time when kookie asked about pictures of him and ji hyo in very close he indeed really talkactive to explain haha he can put everything to rest by said that is song ji hyo and she is not my gf hahha poor kookie he is like a teenanger boy got caught by his parents secretly dating a girl hahahahaha

• Like 5

Thanks to spartace_korean_fan for posting this on her IG... Please follow her for many SA moments that went unnoticed due to the lack of subs.

The Korean SA fans found that Jihyo seemed unwell, and also noticed that JK tried to stop YJS from letting Jihyo go on the waterslide, lest she became sicker.

Another moment that probably went unnoticed... When Gary and LKS were asking if he could really eat that soda candy, Jihyo outright said that he's had it before.

• Like 10

@NdiA wow~ thanks to you i have learn new stuff about Spartace! I would definitely it check out ♡ i didnt notice some of the things you said so i will chack again. Thank you~

@airplanegirl daebak~ as an international fan i only rely on subs since i cant really understand korean language! Those clips are very interesting now that i know that there are important unsubbed parts of Spartace. It was really fishy that Jihyo knows KJK have eaten candy when some other members dont know! I'll definitely follow the user..

• Like 2

@athoughtcloud1 I don't know...it seems like a pattern the new pds like to use for splitting an episode into two, having the ending in the first 10-15 mins of next episode, which is really unnecessary. They actually put themselves in trouble with this tendency. I don't know whether they have noticed, but every time they do, the content of next episode is always at a rush. The new content / theme is not executed and presented nicely, while the ending is always blur to lessen the time spend on it. Many times fans have discussed it would be better for them to keep episodes (they split into two) into one. When one cannot control over the shortening broadcast time, you can only fit yourself into it. At first it is understandable as the air time is shorten for around 10 mins when they switch Fantastic Duo with RM. But months had passed and you can only suit yourself into the situation. I cannot see them putting effort in fitting in so far...which I find pity...The whole rm go is a mess and as I remember, they filmed it for only a morning or so. In fact, given that the endings are always around 15 mins or so, they still exceed the original air time (90 mins). Yes, they need time to pick up, but it is so frustrated when you cannot see improvement and the problem is happening again and again...

The screen time of each member are unequal and unfair also has something to do with the focus of the show in my viewpoint...For a game variety show, the focus is not on the game but bickering, so members who focus on game are having few screen time and even disappear...Now members are making fun and bicker simply because of making fun...The funny scenes are not making in a natural way...In the past, it is funny to watch them being silly when they tried to finish the mission. Now they are acting it out and sometimes it is way over than natural and people didn't laugh at it. It is not saying all bickering should be edited out, but the time spent on bickering is way too much. If they cut a few, I am sure they can put the ending in and finish the whole content in one episode. 

I think it is a really simple question. If you cannot put so many content, just film a few. It can also be a good episode when they simply have one or two missions. Like RM vs Bigbang (EP85-86), they only have one mission, which is to catch the other team and it goes well. If you decided to make a bigger theme which is more complex, state the rules clearly right at the beginning and on't always expect people to understand or show the rules at the middle. Split into two FULL episodes only when needed. At present, they always filmed a lot and it is like picking out whatever they like to show in the end. You can cut the entire mission out in one minute by making a few clicks, but members and guests cleared their busy schedule and spent an entire day or two for the filming.

Some people may say if you have so much comments why telling it on fans pages but not to sbs? Actually I have done it before. Sending suggestions and comments in details with screenshots and figures (ensure they understand well what I am saying) to SBS. I sent a few people and my opinions and suggestions for improvement for them. But it seems it is a waste as they don't really care actually.

To be honest, I am almost losing hope for this show. I just want it to end in a good terms, but I can figure it is getting less likely to happen...sigh I will still come here even after rm ends (I come here because of SA but not rm), but I think I will less likely to talk about rm anymore...Maybe about episodes before, but not about episodes recently. But if you want to hear my viewpoints, welcome for you to ask me. (I may focus on SA/JK/JH only but not the entire rm). Thanks for understanding.

• Like 5

@dragonlovers What I have noticed with the new PD's with splitting an episode into two is that when they haven't filmed the actual episode yet, they tend to split the previous episode into 2.  I guess with that they at least have a preview to work with and try to retain the audience for next week.  I agree with everything you mentioned in your post. I would elaborate more, but I've posted so much in this thread ranting about RM production that I'm exhausted to rant more. I'm just sitting here wondering how long both the production/cast think RM can last, and in terms of putting RM first before everything else.  Reading JH's interview was so refreshing because for a really long time, all her interviews had a question pertaining to MC and her lovelines and that this interview was centered around her drama.  In my opinion, JH has placed RM above her main career, which is acting.  I mean the same can be said for any of the others, but with her, the loveline and her variety persona had an effect on her casting dramas.  If I recall correctly, a director did mention that her variety persona and recognition is really strong that people will associate her with RM more than her as an actress.  Not to mention at the Ex-GF press conference, her MC character/KG got brought up, why something that is not related to the drama whatsoever is brought up is beyond me, and the uncomfortableness amongst the cast at the press con can be seen.  But it's evident that RM has affected her dramas/acting career in some way.  

@athoughtcloud1 Tbh, I don't think the time constraint is an excuse for their poor editing, editing has always been an issue with RM and SBS for the past few years. And what they deem as their "mistake" of gathering volunteers and then randomly changing it all to celebrities, one would think it would be much more difficult to gather 100 celebrities to participate in RM on the day of than using the already chosen volunteers. I mean sure the celebs they are all rookies or not as well known in their respective field and would take the chance of appearing on RM just for that 1 second of screen time.  But using rain as an excuse for changing is absurd. You would think RM production team would check the forecast the day prior or the day of when they posted out the notice to recruit volunteers.  I've lost so much faith in RM/SBS in being more of a genuine "reality" game show, that the scenarios ran in my head. 1) They've recruited celebrities prior but sent out a notice to get fans interest and to the filming site to watch or 2) They've realized security and safety may be a concern with 100 volunteers who the cast have no idea who they are, plus the security and safety of the cameras they let the celebrities used. Also apologizing on weibo for their mistake, which is typically used by the Chinese and not the Korean viewers, is absurd seeing as they're filming in Korea and not in China.  And apologizing for their mistake with MC photos with the clear intent of trying to pander to a certain crowd is also absurd. One would think that volunteers that have signed up for the race aren't all MC fans, and that they could be fans of any one of the cast members other than JH and KG.  

Anyways, so much more to rant, but will keep it short, I apologize that most of my posts so far in the thread has been RM related and non SA related. 

• Like 7

Guest athoughtcloud1

@lostinthisdream The editing has sucked for God knows how many episodes. I was just giving @dragonlovers reasons why they didn't edit out the SA moment. Otherwise, RM really has no excuses. Wonder why they advertized they would cast common citizens if they had plans to cast idols. I mean casting so many idols would have taken some days since most of them have packed schedules. Or perhaps casting the idols was the plan all along, but may be they were not sure if would work out, so they also advertized about casting some common people - Plan B . Since Plan A worked out, they abandoned Plan B and made that apology. But even then, I don't know why agencies would let so many idols participate in a show where they have just 1 second footage. This whole thing beats me! But honestly, had no clue the MC pics were used as part of their apology. WTH!!! And that too pics from an episode long long back! The intentions were not at all innocent there! That is why I won't regret if RM fanmeets get cancelled! If China has so many MC fans and a huge MC market even now, I don't know when the business thing will stop!

Moving on to better things, happy to know SA would be on the same team back to back! Wish they would have some meaty interactions. Also want them to do missions together and not see JH packed off somewhere else to do her mission. I don't see MC ending till the show gets over. If SA get screen time, there will still be demands like 'what about the official couple? Why are you not putting Gary and JH on a team?"The only good thing we can hope is for more neutral fans to sit up and take notice of SA interactions!

I hope JH doesn't get asked about MC for the Press Conference of her new drama which from the teasers look quirky and fun!

@athoughtcloud1 Yep, it seems like RM still can't do without the China Fanbase. I was hoping the potential cancellation of FMs would wake the production team/ SBS up, and for them to actually listen to constructive criticism from their fans such as @dragonlovers and the Knetz who SBS depends on for ratings.  Tbh, I think the only indication if MC is over is whether JH and KG renew their CF contract. I don't want to jinx it or whatever, but I do think that both parties may not be completely over the concept just yet. CFs pay a great deal amount of money, and the concept does help KG especially to secure screen time on RM. Another indicator may also be Halyang, some say it's normal for cast members to wear each others clothing brand, but I think for JH who have wore the brand way more than any of the cast suggests that she's being sponsored by brand/MC may be the reason why she's wearing it that oftern. The new hats she's wearing from the brand doesn't fit her head properly in the new filming pics.. you would think that she would go for a cap that would fit properly while doing running man missions.

Even without SA being on the same team, there's always these demand from the fans to have the official loveline to be on the same team. What irks me is when they  complain about JK, like holding JH's too tightly and strongly, or complain about too many photos of JK being posted on the RM instagram page or even the official photographer of SBS instagram. 

Anyway, I think always entering the RM episodes with low expectations we get unexpected moments from SA. Despite them being on the same team, I don't really have hopes for any moments especially since other females are on the same team, we know JH will be taking care of the guests. There also seems to be members switching teams based on the still photos since JSJ was seen having a red jacket wrapped around him. So JH and JK being on the same team might happen in the later half of the episode, who knows.   Keeping expectations low! 

Anyways, even with MC popping up here and now after the Q&A episode, I don't think it even compares to the mass amount of MC in 2013/2014/2015. For me, as a fan shipping SA, been waiting for the away from set photos of SA hanging out, confirmation of them going tanning together, since forever. It took 3-4 years of waiting, but got it in the end. Don't know how I had the patience but 2016 has been a good year. So for fans who's been shipping SA since the beginning/earlier, let's continue to be patient and for new fans, let's be patient together and have SA surprise us with more stuff however long that may take. Shipping SA is definitely more exhausting than other ships from say a drama or such as SA isn't an official love line and that RM likes to dismiss SA and treat them as simply colleagues, but fingers crossed for good news if they're dating, even though it might only come after RM ends. 

I've been saying this since 2013, lol, but is anyone sensing that RM might end soon? Or just me? Seeing JSJ take on relatively more projects as of late kind of gives me the indication that they're preparing themselves after RM. KG is learning Mandarin and trying to enter the Chinese Market, which I thought he would have done so earlier. I mean you can also see that the cast now a days is kind of over reacting or acting in situations to generate some funny scenes because the games no longer are able to do so. Idk, the enthusiasm of the members isn't the same anymore and honestly hasn't been for a while.  Or maybe it's just me since I've watching since it aired, and some people who recently started watching RM have said they don't see why people complain about RM not being the same. I kind of want RM to do an episode allowing them freely travel without any mini games and see how the cast actually interacts with each other without any boundaries before it ends. But I guess that doesn't go with the concept of the show.  I just know that some point the age of the members is going to catch up with the concept of the show and something will definitely have to change. Also, so much props to JSJ for keeping up with the rest of the cast and idols even when he's much older than the rest of them. 

Also really glad that more SA fans are here to talk about SA and RM in general about their thoughts, for some time before the thread has been slightly dead! 

• Like 6

since now i watch rm from episode 1 to latest yes i notice that there are changes and i do feel too like@lostinthisdream that rm might end sooner that i predict, its been a great show but there is always ending for everythimg, kookie now more focus with his music that i feel glad since always love him as singer hehe, i think rm member now prepare themselves until time rm end come.

regarding ji hyo interview i guess the question bout her persona in rm will pop out but i really hope reporters could more cautious about what they should ask when she in to promote her drama or movie, and no more asking about gary please hahaaaha did anyone think that ji hyo accept wail with bo lin to start free herself from mc things slowly, and i think kookie refused to do love line anymore since he got the taste how difficult to free himself from his love line with eun hye and i see the same fate with gary and ji hyo but thank to Q&A at least now we know the real feeling of ji hyo and gary.

ott ive watched happy together when ji hyo dong wook and seulong as guests .. i dont understand korean so really depending on sub to understand what they said, when ji hyo talk about her movie frozen flower she said something and jae suk reply something like eun hye ( the translate it said loyal girl ) and both laugh, its like he tease her with inside joke even myungso ask jae suk if they both just joking and jae suk nod .. anyone who understand korean could watch that scene and let me know if what i heard is correct, whem i watch this happy together episode i laugh when finally bad ji hyo appears hahaha ji hyo jae suk bickering always fun too watch even one said finally after 4 hours she show the real her kyakyakya

• Like 4

5 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I don't see MC ending till the show gets over. If SA get screen time, there will still be demands like 'what about the official couple? Why are you not putting Gary and JH on a team?"The only good thing we can hope is for more neutral fans to sit up and take notice of SA interactions!

Totally agree with you, they used half of ep 291 to conclude that G and JH are just close colleagues. But then we can still see the PD try to make some romance betwwen them (couple mission in ep 301, only 2 of them go fishing in ep 302, couple race in ep 313...). I understand they are friends so we can't not separate them completely but seeing their awkward interaction I feel sad. The shadow of MC is too big for them to get away from it. It's easier for G because he is known as a free-soul male artist and most of MC fans are his fans. But things are different for an actress like JH.

For me, SA has more chance than MC. Their interactions are so natural and close. Why others can't see that? They always try to say SA is like siblings but I doubt that.

• Like 5

@lostinthisdream Em...actually there are reasons behind why there seems like so many MC shippers in China. One of the reasons involves some kind of fans war thing which I am not going to discuss here...

MC Shippers tends to accept information which they love and ignore others. For example, they just skip KG saying MC is over in one of his event in China. When they are talking about MC, they always miss out and not mentioning KG said this. They just receive what they want to hear. Most Chinese MC shippers are KG fans. So I am sure they will not missing out this particular event and what he had said. (Impossible for a large number of his fans/MC fans missed out this event together, right?) So this is why people cannot come to like MC shippers behaviour...The MC photos attached in the apology is from the latest couple race, the episode which they re-film again because KS picked JH belonging first. So it is from episode after brain scan, MC shippers are saying look they are lovely dovey after brain scan thus the brain scan is untrue... And when others left comments asking the official weibo account not to pose MC only but also other members, MC shippers are shouting out if you don't like it, don't watch; They are the official loveline of course they will post more of them, etc. =.=

I don't know others, but JK Chinese fans doesn't focus a lot of this kind of "official post", especially nowadays, since we can't see and feel rm is treating JK fairly and appreciate his effort. Most JK fans are only watching CUT parts. The attention on JK other works, like album, TFS, latest OST (highly possible is for Soo Ae new drama which will air after Love in Moonlight ends) and his trip to Taiwan (today/tmr) for the Taiwan 51st Golden Bell Awards tmr night (JK is the only overseas artist being invited for 51 st Golden Bell awards) are way much higher than rm. Why we pay so much effort in JK's 3-min video competition is because we are angry at SBS and RM production team. We are not expecting they will offer good advantage for JK even he wins (as it's never happened...He is among the bottom 3 when comparing number of individual wins and he seldom got a prize from winning unlike others...It was always having advantage next episode, letting you decide the grouping, etc. Even for the cube episode, the gift are left behind as claimed). Somehow, we just want the PD to see how ironic it is for the member got the least screen time in that episode (5-6 mins or so out of 70-80 mins) got the most number of click, and at the same time being the second place in terms of number of views within all videos of rm posted in naver throughout 7 years. You may dislike our act but it is one of the way we chose to wake the PD team and SBS up by throwing the figure to their face as they are always blind to see and never take constructive criticism. Btw, if it is really for Soo As's drama, the OST list and preview will be out next Monday. Has been a long while for JK's Korean song, so it gets much attention even news reported it before. And if it is true, I think they will mention the forced loveline of JK-Soo Aee again in rm. JK Chinese fans wish JK can have a new variety show in KBS, as the channel treats him well unlike SBS.

And for your information, tonight will be the last episode of TFS. There is news concluding TFS bringing a new way of selling talent. The show has left 3 things behind. If you are interested, here is the link: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110509912 I personally think it is quite an objective analysis. I don't have time to translate it but here is the Chinese translation of the news for your reference. (Cr. watermark)

ZXPtNfn.jpg

Last but not least, JK company has posted in JK naver cafe (P-cafe) today. JK is going to watch movie in cinema together with fans and have a chat on October 30 (Sunday). The event will start at 2-3 pm. The only requirements are above 15 years old and being a member of Papitus Cafe (JK official fanclub, organized together with JK's company). If you are interested and happened to be around Seoul on Oct 30, you can freely visit his cafe and apply (http://cafe.daum.net/jongkooklove/Eml/926). They didn't list the number of participants for this event.

• Like 5

Just got the news that JK will attend the event (most likely concert) of the largest Korean pharmacy company (as turbo) along with the spokespersons of the company and a few singers on October 29. So if you are at Seoul, you can join this on Oct 29 and watch movie with JK on Oct 30. (Korean fans gets so much opportunities to be with him ~_~)

sv5qh2X.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, dragonlovers said:

The MC photos attached in the apology is from the latest couple race, the episode which they re-film again because KS picked JH belonging first.

Can you tell me about this since I don't use Weibo? Thanks

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LanAnh Le said:

Can you tell me about this since I don't use Weibo? Thanks

What do you mean? I can't figure out what you would like me to tell you? The official weibo account? The post? The MC photo? The re-filming incident? The comments from MC shipper? Or others? Pardon me but I think you need to state more specifically for me to understand your question so as to provide answers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LanAnh Le said:

Totally agree with you, they used half of ep 291 to conclude that G and JH are just close colleagues. But then we can still see the PD try to make some romance betwwen them (couple mission in ep 301, only 2 of them go fishing in ep 302, couple race in ep 313...). I understand they are friends so we can't not separate them completely but seeing their awkward interaction I feel sad. The shadow of MC is too big for them to get away from it. It's easier for G because he is known as a free-soul male artist and most of MC fans are his fans. But things are different for an actress like JH.

For me, SA has more chance than MC. Their interactions are so natural and close. Why others can't see that? They always try to say SA is like siblings but I doubt that.

omo i bot younger bro and there is no way i would behave like ji hyo nad kookie hahaa i would act like ji hyo and kwang soo that is more like siblings .. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

http://m.cosmopolitan.co.kr/cosmotv/RetArticleView.asp?strArtclCd=T000000470&strFCateCd=BEAC

Omg!!! Go and watch this bts of JH's photoshoot, she's so hot and pretty <3

Omg tahnks for this! She's so pretty~ i think i'm developing a girl crush on her ;u; this kinda sends me on my delulu mode when she seduces guys(& kjk) with her sexy charms ♡ anyways i hope her new drama will be a success!

• Like 3