[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

Guest flamingshawol

estrellitamars

wrote:

»

flamingshawol said:

Estrellitamars said:

thank you for pictures you guys posted here I want to see oh yeon seo pictures with doctor outfit  too 

:((:((

i think he is looking at her here

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@flamingshawol lol that playboy is two-timing again 

he should only be with OYS 

LOL!!! 

=)) =)) =))
hope to see more BTS pics of other actors like Ji Hoon and JRW and OYS...and some more... thanks for the update guys. and the laughs, too. :P

Guest flamingshawol

class="core_title_txt" title="[Medical team] [130821] Planning and privileges fair health care opposition" Fair Health Care for both rich and poorz5vj.jpg

[Rough Translation]

Medical top team, tells the story of the top doctors in various fields creating a medical team.
The drama depicts the reality of the medical community and the hospital's unexpected power struggle,

The prestigious hospital set up first-class medical standard, first-class medical services, first-class medical equipment, and first-class health care workers . The medical team's outstanding performances are having an increasing demand particularly from the rich and high class community for their medical services.

This has resulted a confrontation and debate among medical staffs: fair health care and privileges among poor and rich. Everyone is entitled to get appropriate medical care regardless of economic status. Medical Top Team presents an intense and exciting story, exploring today's medical issue and pursuing the ultimate value.

Cr: KSWOO.COM

estrellitamars wrote: »

flamingshawol said:

Estrellitamars said:

thank you for pictures you guys posted here I want to see oh yeon seo pictures with doctor outfit  too 

i think he is looking at her here

lol that playboy is two-timing again [-(

he should only be with OYS :((

nice avi :x

=)) =)) you made my laugh so much. Probably was someone that likes him and since he is well manner and kind he just give her the killer smile lol or it could be that OYS is bisides the girl and he is just looking at oys. Man i want to know what is going on on that picture jajajaja

Guest flamingshawol

lol does the flash video is showing? here's the link instead

Medical Top Team on MBC Today

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk4ODUwNDA4.html

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:
=))=)) you made my laugh so much. Probably was someone that likes him and since he is well manner and kind he just give her the killer smile lol or it could be that OYS is bisides the girl and he is just looking at oys. Man i want to know what is going on on that picture jajajaja

Guest flamingshawol

Mr. Kwon Sangwoo fans provide cafe for cast and crew, two days full supply of coffee and drinks. The PD expressed his gratefulness for the fans.

z9sa.jpg
47j6.jpg
myw1.jpg

Source: baidu.com

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said
lol Its not showing so I have to get out of bed and go get my laptop to watch the video and now that I requote your post the video it appear on the comment box  lol

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: Chinese fans are very amazing lol when I want to find something about OYS I go to Chinese fans and they have pictures of magazines that she has done but allkpop don't translate any article related to OYS. I think they only translate negative articles about her and like 3 positive articles so far. OYS has been busy modeling after her scandal but no one translates her articles.

Medical Top Team begins shoots

MedTop4.jpg

And the battle of the pretty boy doctors begins. I know, you have your hands full with theGood Doctor staff and have a hard enough time trying to choose between Joo-won and Joo Sang-wook on any given Monday. But what’s life as a TV fan without an excess of hot doctors on your to-watch slate at all times? Here’s our first look at the other medical drama, Medical Top Team, due out this fall on MBC.

The series stars Kwon Sang-woo (Yawang) as the leader of a special team of the best medical professionals in each specialization, forced to work together for maximum angst and drama. On Team Genius will be love interest Jung Ryeo-won (King of Dramas), and rival Joo Ji-hoon (Five Fingers), with Oh Yeon-seo (Oh Ja-ryung Is Coming) and Min-ho(To The Beautiful You) rounding out their young protege quota.

I find it funny that the show’s first stills are mostly of Min-ho, but I guess that’s the idol factor, always one step ahead of the promo machine. So far he looks like a kid playing doctor (albeit a very pretty one), so hopefully there will be some believability to the performance. Also featured is comical character actor Kim Ki-bang (Gu Family Book), who plays a scary disciplinarian in the hospital, famous for dragging interns down to the basement to mete out epic punishments.

At the helm is PD Kim Do-hoon of ratings hit The Moon That Embraces the Sun and writer Yoon Kyung-ah of Brain, so there’s a very good chance this show will look beautiful and be an engaging watch. I just wish there was some other concept besides Genius Team of Genius. Where are the shows about the doctors who are scared to give shots and living off of instant ramyun because of their mountain of school debt? *dusts off old Scrubs DVDs for a marathon*

Medical Top Team follows Two Weeks and premieres in October on MBC.
MedTop2.jpg

MedTop1.jpg
MedTop5.jpg
MedTop3.jpg
MedTop6.jpg
MedTop7.jpg
MedTop8.jpg
MedTop9.jpg

Source: Dramabeans

Guest flamingshawol

@paradicez he is a resident here. three years resident.

@chrissydiva i don't get also why he should be a doctor because of his age. and the character is aleady in his third year. while minho has baby face, i don't know what's the real purpose. but taking it as only a drama is enough for me.

Guest flamingshawol

5i0g.jpg

[Rough Translation] Medical Top Team' Oh Yeonseo showed her modest  and goodlook with short hair. She displays great enthusiasm on her work that surprised everyone. We can expect lot more from her.

@estrellita1122 for you chingu :x

0031.jpg

ELLE KOREA RAIDS JUNG RYEO WON’S CLOSET

Jung Ryeo Won plops down on the couch for the September pages of Elle Korea, and while she lounges, her fashion is far from lazy, donning Mag N Mag’s F/W 2013 collection.

The fashion brand has collaborated with the actress on a fashion line, which I believe is under her adopted moniker YOANA.

002_zpsf550d839.jpg~original
001_zpsdd6daea5.jpg~original
004_zpsd1b17933.jpg~original

Source:  Couch Kimchi

Archived