[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

laquetahodge said: Since I started watching Good Doctor, I just had this random thought. I reeeaaallllyyyy hope this drama won't be super serious. I watched Third Hospital last year which had me crying at least 14 out of the 16 episodes that aired then Good Doctor had me crying for 2 episodes. I hope the writers make it somewhat light hearted and fun. Don't think I can take a melo medical drama again :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flamingshawol

Iris said: That's the problem with this drama airing right after Good Doctor....
I hope viewers don't have "medical drama" fatigue....

And I hope that the fabulous cast in this drama will draw in viewers.....

Jeong Ryeo-won joins the clothing business

photo337690.jpg

Actress Jeong Ryeo-won who was recently in the SBS drama "The King of Dramas" has been spending some free time just shooting some advertisements and such. It has been known that she has been proceeding with a project with an apparel company.

Jeong Ryeo-won has been seen by fans meeting and communicating with people related to the project.

Meanwhile, Jeong is going to star in the upcoming MBC drama "Medical Top Team" with kwon Sang-woo, Joo Ji-hoon and Oh Yeon-seo.

Source: Hancinema

Guest flamingshawol

Iris said: oh, I have the confidence too... And I loved "Brain..." in addition to loving the cast here....
I want them to fare well as the drama is airing....

From Five Fingers, now MTT, Ji Hoon really knows how/what to pick as his next drama. This is a good choice for him and with the photo above, he sure will be one handsome doctor. Hope he smiles more often and not the serious/gloomy type doctor. But well, this is a serious drama and there surely be lots of atmosphere around them especially in emergency situations, still, a smile now and then will make him more handsome. :P
KSW and JRW are the main lead, I wonder if there will be a love triangle in this drama? :-?

Guest flamingshawol

201308190817161210_1.jpg

[Rough Translation] Kwon Sangwoo staying up all-nights to shoot according to PD. Mr. Kwon finished the weekends at National Masan Hospital. Even so,  the PD felt sorry for all the patients and staffs in the said hospital for the inconvenience the crew made. He was hopeful to reward them with good drama.

Fighting Mr. Hardworking!!!

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: From Five Fingers, now MTT, Ji Hoon really knows how/what to pick as his next drama. This is a good choice for him and with the photo above, he sure will be one handsome doctor. Hope he smiles more often and not the serious/gloomy type doctor. But well, this is a serious drama and there surely be lots of atmosphere around them especially in emergency situations, still, a smile now and then will make him more handsome. :P
KSW and JRW are the main lead, I wonder if there will be a love triangle in this drama? :-?

@flamingshawol oh, thank you for the info. but i think Ji Hoon can take up the challenge of the other party in the KSW/JRW love angle. anyway, guess we will find out as the drama airs. thanks for the updates. Curious too of Alex role in this drama.  :\">

Guest NEWMARIO

Kwon Sang-woo in "Medical Top Team"

Source | 2013/08/18 | 99 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit

photo339399.jpg

kwon Sang-woo is in the middle of the drama "Medical Top Team".

MBC drama "Medical Top Team" producer Kim Do-hoon posted something on his Twitter.

He said, "We had a successful filming session with kwon Sang-woo and Lee Da-yeon during the weekend".

"We are sorry to those patients who are resting in the hospital and thankful to those who helped us out at the hospital".

Meanwhile, "Medical Top Team" is a medical drama about the greatest doctors in every field and will be aired this October after "Two Weeks".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest flamingshawol

@mslee

Alex will join the staff as Bae Sang-kyu, a doctor specializing in imaging, who also considers himself the right-hand man to the  Chief of Surgery. He’s a hit with patients, and is famous for his sweet bedside manner (which fits him to a tee), but he’s also extremely ambitious and competitive, so it sounds like he’ll be a source of strife for our leads. He's the love interest of the surgical nurse Yeo Min-ji (Jo Woori).

Credit: dramabeans, wkipedia

i know why the director did not ask Minho to cut his bangs....so that there will be moments where the actresses in MTT can touch Minho's hair and push it to the sides!!!! he is the lovable maknae afterall in the show right? I can already imagine moments where OYS touches Minho's hair especially when he needs to operate!...

This =)) =)) =)) i cant imagine onnie doing this to Minho but in Kdramas everything is posible lol

@mslee

Alex will join the staff as Bae Sang-kyu, a doctor specializing in imaging, who also considers himself the right-hand man to the  Chief of Surgery. He’s a hit with patients, and is famous for his sweet bedside manner (which fits him to a tee), but he’s also extremely

ambitious and competitive, so it sounds like he’ll be a source of strife

for our leads. He's the love interest of the surgical nurse Yeo Min-ji (Jo Woori).

Credit: dramabeans, wkipedia

Also his character likes to glamble too

Guest bemjerry13

flamingshawol said: @mslee @bemjerry13 i don't know if i will laugh or cry at minho's current schedule:

SHINee Japan Concert August and September
Repacked Album August?
Medical Top Team August-till it's done
Splash Star Diving Show Beginning on August 23
Music Core Every Saturday
Dream Team August 28
Etude Promotion August-September
Kpop Republic September 7
Other gigs

is SM is still treating him human? i hope he eliminate one or two of this. this might be a blessing but i hope they consider his health first
crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Archived