[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

feat25.jpg

KWON SANG WOO PRAYS FOR 42.8% RATINGS FOR “MEDICAL TOP TEAM”

If you’re going to dream you might as well dream big, aye? And it doesn’t hurt to be very specific.

The cast and crew of upcoming MBC Drama Medical Top Team recently got together to pray for the drama’s success. Those present included leads Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Ryeo Won, Joo Ji Hoo, Oh Yeon Seo, Min Ho, Park Won Sang and the director, Kim Do Hoon.

Kwon Sang Woo put in a cash-filled envelope with the words “42.8% Viewership Ratings” on it into the pig’s mouth and burned the paper with the written prayer to cheers.
jkzt.jpg
A clip of it aired on the August 26th edition of MBC’s morning program Glorious Day:

http://youtu.be/YKYA332C6Ro

It looks like a fun set. The first episode is scheduled to air after Two Weeks starting October 2nd.

Source: Couch Kimchi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

Just a clarification in case some of you may be new into this subforum, but per k-dramas & movies' rules we need to talk about actors' related information at their threads. Everything in the K-dramas and movies should relate to its thread's title. So for example if we are in the Medical Top Team drama thread then everything should relate to it. If we post pictures of the actors/actresses, we need to post pictures/news/information relating to the actors/actresses that relate only to Medical Top Team. Everything else goes into their thread in the actors/actresses forum unless their  news/information relates to Medical Top Team then we don't post them because then it's off-topic.  Thanks.

Also if possible, please go to this thread for rules for k-dramas & movies:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019874/k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rules#latest

estrellita1122 said: flamingshawol said: estrellita1122 said: If OYS is going to act a boyish character than do you think she will be all the time scaring Minho character? Well i mean like yelling at him or hiting his head hahahHa poor minho character what he has too go through in the name of love. This is just my thinking but i hope my thinking is wrong bc onnie will get in trouble if she hita him in every episode, maybe his fans will not like that

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"‘Medical Top Team’ holds prayer ceremony to wish for successKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 2 hours 46 minutes ago

• [*]
Email[*][*]
  • [*]
Kwon Sang WooView Photo

Kwon Sang Woo

[*]Ju Ji Hoon, Jung Ryeo WonView Photo

Ju Ji Hoon, Jung Ryeo Won

[*]Kwon Sang WooView Photo

Kwon Sang Woo

[*]SHINee's MinhoView Photo

SHINee's Minho

[*]Kwon Sang WooView Photo

Kwon Sang Woo

[*]'Medical Top Team' prayer ceremonyView Photo

'Medical Top Team' prayer ceremony

The production and cast members of upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’ recently attended a prayer ceremony, where they wished for high television ratings. Among those who attended include director Kim Do Hoon, Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Ryeo Won, Ju Ji Hoon, Oh Yeon Seo, SHINee’s Minho, and many others.

Kim Do Hoon said with determination at the start, “We have been working hard at filming to produce an excellent production. For everyone involved, I hope that the time spent working on this production will becoming a meaningful period of their lives.”

Kwon Sang Woo then stuffed an envelope which had the words ‘Television rating 42.8%’ written on it, into the mouth of a suckling pig. He also personally burned incense papers to pray for the success of the drama. Kwon Sang Woo personally hopes that the drama will become the year’s best. Meanwhile, Ju Ji Hoon and Jung Ryeo Won also expressed their hopes and determination for the drama.

Filming will officially commence following the prayer ceremony. ‘Medical Top Team’ is a story about doctors from various specializations who come together to form an elite team and perform miracles amidst internal power struggles within the hospital.

The drama will debut on October 2nd, and take over from ‘Two Weeks’.

By: Kwak Hyun Soo

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest flamingshawol

MTT on Glorious Days full video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS677YhG3Ho
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjAxMzE0NDc2.html

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: i think it would be great if KSW and JRW will only have eyes for each other and not be troubled by a third party, it will be interesting if the problem will be about work between them and how they can distinguish/separate love from it. I want romance to be shown in this drama. too, to lighten any tension that will surround them during work/emergencies in OR. I hope JRY character is not the stiff/serious type but will show her cute side. JJH and OYS i think suit each other well but what about our maknae, Minho, he will be heartbroken....if OYS will not reciprocate his feelings... :))ahh...really need more update about this drama.
  and..thanks for the photos. love them. KSW is still hot. I just hope Minho's hair was not the disheveled type. well, all are handsome in their own way. :D

Guest flamingshawol

previous vids are blocked lol have to repost again

Minho: Medical Terminology is very difficult and I was very nervous ...Noona, I am still in an interview ... Absolutely King of the Kings! Unable to do prediction!

cr: translations based on MrMinho Chinese translations.

via jactweetybi

Guest flamingshawol

zy4c.jpg

[Rough Translation] Main lead Kwon Sangwoo had underwent training in CPR Training Center. Last July 26th, over 30 actors and staff from Medical Top Team visit the center to receive training for some medical procedures from surgeons and professors of medicines. Credit: baidu.com

Guest NEWMARIO

STILLS OF GORGEOUS KWON SANG WOO IN “MEDICAL TOP TEAM”

Posted by Clockwatcher on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Is it just me or does Kwon Sang Woo look particularly scrumptious in the bottom left photo? We all know he’s a sexy daddy/ahjussi but in that shot, doesn’t he look like that super hot 25-year-old new teacher all the girls in your eleventh grade class have a crush on? You know, the one who teaches poetry? Le sigh.

re95.jpg

In these stills, Park Tae Shin rides on a country road to put in work at a free clinic. If my doctor looked like this, I just might get sick every week.

Medical Top Team will air on MBC after Two Weeks.

Credit: FNNews

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/28/stills-of-gorgeous-kwon-sang-woo-in-medical-top-team/

Archived