[Movie 2015] Shoot The Sun 태양을 향해 쏴라

pechumori

Actor Kang Ji Hwan, along with other Korean actors, is set to attend the 2014 "9th Asia Model Festival Awards" ceremony.
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator  1/15/14

Last Jan. 13, 2014, the officials stated that the "2014 Asia Models Festival Awards" ceremony which would be held on Jan. 17, 2014 at the Seoul Olympic Hall would be attended by award winning and popular stars.

This 2014, for their ninth year, the best male and female models from more than 14 countries in Asia would be gathered for the ceremony. Actors and singers would also participate in this entertainment related event.

A number of actors who appeared in popular TV dramas last year, which have attracted much attention are scheduled to grace the event. One of them is Kang Ji Hwan who starred in the drama, "Incarnation of Money" and gained the love of the public. Some Korean pop singers would also be featured.

The Chairman of the Korea Model Association is sponsoring the event under the auspices of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism.

credit: MBN star reporter ujungnam@mkculture.com  and naver

Please see the link below to catch a glimpse of how glamorous the Asia Models Ceremony is.

http://amfa.or.kr/

source: Kang Ji Hwan Philippines

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KANG JI HWAN WON THE ASIA STAR AWARD IN THE 9TH ASIA MODELS FESTIVAL AWARDS CEREMONY
translated by KJH Philippine Operator 1/17/14

Earlier today, Jan. 17, 2014, actor Kang Ji Hwan gave a speech at the 9th Asia Model Festival Awards Ceremony which was held at the Seoul Olympic Hall, after he was given the Asia Star Award. He says "The trophy is so nice to look at." He was invited to the event along with other Korean actors whose dramas gained wide attention last year. He was recognized for his performance in last year's "Incarnation of Money".

credit: sportsnews.Hankyung

1011193_566651403417780_304458639_n.jpg

source: Kang Ji Hwan Philippines

KANG JI HWAN'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH FOR THE "ASIA STAR AWARD"
9TH ASIA MODELS FESTIVAL AWARDS
JANUARY 17, 2014 SEOUL OLYMPIC HALL
TRANSLATED BY THE KJH SINGAPORE OPERATOR
Edited by the KJH Philippine Operator
video credit as labeled and baidu

"Hello everyone.... I'm Kang Ji Hwan..

This is the first time that I am attending this award ceremony.

I'm very honored to be presented with this award. I would also like to congratulate all the others who have come from afar and have also been awarded. A big thank you to Zai Ying Shi Zhang who has sponsored my lovely outfit. I will be a better actor in the future to show my gratitude to all.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!"

Then the host starts to speak to KJH. "Kang Ji Hwan ssi... you are the last awardee..do you still remember me? We used to act together...So what have you been up to lately?"

KJH looked at her, smiled and said.. "Oh yeah.. we used to be in the same casting agency.. I'm well. As my new production will start soon, so I'm busy enjoying myself first before I focus on my work."

The host said.. "Ok.. looking forward to your upcoming great production.. and KJH said, "Yes.. ok.."

The end..

Actress Yoon Jin Seo showed an alluring appearance for her latest pictorial
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator
January 21, 2014

Alluring actress Yoon Jin Seo was unveiled in her pictorial.

A photo shoot for the Esquire magazine which will be released in February featured the look of Yoon Jin Seo with the hair and makeup of a natural beauty that comes from deep within.

Yoon Jin Seo who has long been training for yoga and Pilates, shows off her beautiful body which caught attention. Yoon Jin Seo starred in the movie "Shoot the Sun".

credit: starin.edaily.co.kr

1526082_349121668562531_378380839_n.jpg

source: Shoot the Sun

• 2 weeks later...

Latest tweet from KJH via his official twitter account @Kangjihwan_
2/4/14
translated by the KJH Singapore Operator

Its been a long time since I posted a message. Hope everyone had a great Lunar New Year...I woke up very late today & ended up having a swollen face but I feel very energetic & much younger. Kekekkeke. During the whole holiday season, I have been watching the "New 3 Kingdoms". It was a great show & the strategist Kong Min is the best character! Jang!!! The weather is very cold. So please do remember to keep warm. Fighting!!!

오랫만이네요! 설 잘보내셨죠? 늦잠자구 인났는데 얼굴이팅팅부었네요. 근데 어려진 느낌ㅋㅋ 연휴내내 신삼국지란 드라마만 보구있어요! 제갈공명짱인듯!! 날씨 추운데 감기조심 하시고 다들 일상생활 화이팅♡

1622740_636003553102526_1611216188_n.jpg

KJH's latest twitter profile picture

1656062_636005769768971_1737340555_n.jpg

Kang Ji Hwan, overslept and made a public appearance that showed off his "glowing skin"
2014. 02.04 (Tue)

1622740_636003553102526_1611216188_n.jpg

Kang Ji Hwan conveyed his present condition to his fans online.

On Feb. 4, 2014, Kang Ji Hwan posted on his Twitter "Its been a long time since I posted a message. Hope everyone had a great Lunar New Year...I woke up very late today & ended up having a swollen face but I feel very energetic & much younger. Kekekkeke. During the whole holiday season, I have been watching the "New 3 Kingdoms". It was a great show & the strategist Kong Min is the best character! Jang!!! The weather is very cold. So please do remember to keep warm. Fighting!!!" (translation of his Twitter message courtesy of the KJH Singapore Operator) A greeting to his fans was posted along with his recent photos.

Kang Ji Hwan's photos showed him staring at the camera with an eye-catching clean skin. He said, "He overslept and ended up with a swollen face", but stood up and immediately took the photo. It looks so heartwarming.

Netizens are usually interested in knowing the secrets of skin care of the stars. He said, "He enjoyed watching the New Three Kingdoms" drama and various reactions were seen.

On the 17th of last month, Kang Ji Hwan graced the "2014 Asia Models Festival Awards and received the Asia Star Award.

credit: tvdaily.mk.co.kr

Kang Ji Hwan "Neighborhood youth Force visit a hair salon ... "What about yellow hair"
2/13/2014

1621809_579761835440070_1474979422_n.jpg

Netizens laughed at the "salon hairstyle" that actor Kang Ji Hwan disclosed.

Today, Feb. 13, 2014, Kang Ji Hwan posted two pictures at his official twitter @Kangjihwan. The first said "Dressed in a hair salon to go directly to the reform! Neighborhood Youth Force!" Then after 30 minutes posted a picture in a salon saying "Dyed in".

Military uniform style of pants and jacket, Kang Ji hwan look naturally good with a red cap and shoe laces that stood out. That was followed by the release of his impressive photo of his salon dyed yellow hair.

Netizens who saw the picture made the following comments: "rate the clothes worn as just cannot hide" "I hope Oppa like that neighborhood." and "So why the yellow hair dye", etc. and earn delighted reactions.

Kang Ji Hwan will appear in the drama, "Big Man" which is about a man who grew up as an orphan in a poor neighborhood who defends himself and his beloved people. Actor Choi Daniel(28) will also star in the drama and draw a love triangle. First broadcast will be on April 14.

credit: kukinews.com kwonny@kmib.co.kr

KJH's latest video from Kangstar. 2/17/14.

1920491_641499055886309_417668272_n.jpg

Kang Ji Hwan's latest Kangstar video message
translated by Joy Kiyota 2/17/14
edited by the KJH Philippine Operator

"Annyeong Haseyo!

I am Kang Ji Hwan. I think it's too late, but first, I would like to greet you a Happy New Year! (applauds) It's been a long time that I have not greeted in front of the camera. Year 2014 has started and again I also gained another year. Just like everyone else...you're getting old too, right? (flashes a smile) During the Incarnation of Money last year, I was not able to show you my appearance so much. I think this year, starting with the drama series, Big Man, I can show you my various looks. Thank you for waiting!

And in addition...before that...on March 16, my birthday party will be held again. I hope many of you will come to celebrate my birthday! Please wish me luck that the Big Man will turn out well. It's a place where I can meet you for a longer time, so I hope many of you can come and also give a lot of support to Big Man. To all of you...please come and let us meet at the event hall on March 16. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! (waving bye bye!)"

photo: a screen shot from the Kangstar video message

video credit: Kangstarjp.jp

Kang Ji Hwan comes back with "Big Man": I learn to dwell on ratings
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 2/21/14

1506887_583541588395428_554703410_n.jpg

One year after his outstanding performance in "Incarnation of Money", Kang Ji Hwan returns to the TV screens. This was revealed today Feb. 21, 2014, in an interview and pictorial in the fashion magazine "Singles" March 2014 issue which is celebrating its 10th anniversary.

He is preparing to return as the main character, Kim Ji Hyeuk in the new KBS drama, "Big Man" (working title). "Big Man" is a revenge drama about a small time hero who goes through life on his way up against a tycoon's son.

"When you acted like a crazy person in Incarnation of Money, I heard a lot of praise and the viewers' response was good. You must have felt a lot of satisfaction?" Kang Ji Hwan replied, "Yes". "Of course, an actor's work is important, but I am pleased and I am looking forward to meeting the people's
favorable response. It is unfortunate if after the end of every work, you say, 'I know I can do this better.'"

"However, in 'Incarnation of Money', it was the first time. I did my best and it got a round of applause for several minutes and I felt proud. After experiencing this, I want to feel it again by trying to focus on acting."

"Box-office records and high ratings, and receiving many awards, I do not think about that. I'm just hoping it works well. I'm performing for the audience. If people do not see the work, it is meaningless," he said candidly.

"Some actors say, 'I don't really care about ratings.' I always say, 'I dwell on viewership!' My job is to be looked at by people. The director, the writer and the crew are sacrificing to impress the audience or to make them laugh, it would be hard if people don't watch," he added.

Kang Ji Hwan has learned to hide inside the characters he portrayed. Following his roles in "Incarnation of Money" and "Runway Cop", Kang Ji Hwan's interview and pictorial will be released in the March issue of the fashion magazine, "Singles".

credit: Yiwooin reporter jarrje@tvreport.co.kr / Photo: Singles

Archived