[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Inna is so pretty. :x I didnt watch QIHM. Though watched The greatest love and Secret Garden. I enjoyed her roles. . :x So almost left a month to air. >:D< i wonder what kind of alien look they use? Green skin with a long ears? Or new alien look? Anyone know when the teaser come out? at least approximatelly?...... :)

“You Came From The Stars’ Yoo In Na first stills have been released
inna.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na is showing off doll-like figure in her first scene stills for upcoming SBS drama ‘You Came From The Stars’.
On November 20, HB Entertainment released the photos of Yoo In Na. In photos, Yoo In Na looks like a cute doll in her clothes. Her smile warms the cold weather of the shooting location.
Yoo In Na plays the role of Yoo Se Mi, the high school friend  and eventually becomes  the rival of Jun Ji Hyun’s character, Cheon Song Yi.
‘You Came From The Stars’ is a fictional romance drama based on the author’s outrageous and absurd imagination on the haunting story about flying objects occurred in 1609 (Mine Reclamation, 1st year) which is recorded in the ‘Annals of the Joseon Dynasty’. Drama tells the miracle of the sweet youthful romance between an alien man named Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) who fell on earth 400 years ago and  Korea’s top actress Cheon Song-Yi (Jun Ji Hyun).
It will have its first broadcast on December following ‘The Heirs.
dramabucks.com/drama/you-came-from-the-stars-yoo-in-na-first-stills-have-been-released

omo, that ahjusshi, is he not the bad ahjusshi's son in cruel city?????? curious as to what role he will be playing alongside YIN.  her manager, oppa, aboji or security?????????
@swingbaby, your siggy, is it from the CINE 21 photoshoot of KSH and JJH last year after the release of thieves??? was there a video released for the photoshoot coz i remember only seeing the pics.  they are so cute.  :x :x  what is JJH trying to do ?????? if you have the video can you give me the link in the spoiler tag.  thank you.

@padhari

Yes. It is. Only 9 seconds video released. I just found this. it's so cute. So that i decided to use this in my siggy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=hVy2-XdPMQM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhVy2-XdPMQM%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player

Well, it's official - In the last week I've watched first My Sassy Girl then, just tonight, The Thieves. Now I simply have no choice: I will HAVE TO check this drama out - she owes him big time for letting him rot in a Macau jail! :D

Archived