Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

@SupiaSup162 omo thanks for the YT link... 
omo this is really the beginning... I love the preview,the background music and the couple... can't wait Soo Hyunnie and Ji Hyunnie oozing chemistry... :x
I'm anticipating for more trailer and finally the airing... hope that this drama will be the best...

Guest jjsweeter0211

I think he said " I'll protect you" 
http://shura.tumblr.com
tumblr_mwxeyabgAv1qbxx00o1_500.giftumblr_mwxeyabgAv1qbxx00o3_r1_500.giftumblr_mwxeyabgAv1qbxx00o2_500.gif

did Do Min Joon already knew Song Yi when she was still a child... is she the girl who run and will almost be hit by the truck.. so he's been watching her and protecting her eversince?

I'm having a heart attack so bad...I don't think I can survive!!! The staring....OMG!!!! This is so unexpected! All of a sudden there was a teaser...and it was like that?!!! Are they trying to kill us or something? OMG... fanning myself so hard right now...
8-> :x

The preview is so good I can't wait to watch the drama...still waiting to see the other characters too

omg KSH why so freaking pretty. and those eyes it's like he is looking into her soul. he really is so good it always amazes me. the trailer could have been completely silent and I still would have been able to understand his conviction to protect her.

lol I thought kim soo hyun will have a strange or funky costume to wear since he is an alien sorry for my wild imagination..XD ok this drama looks promising based on the actor and actress.. I love their acting especially kim soo hyun and my deepest impression for Jeon Ji-Hyeon stuck at my sassy girl movie. There would be time travel story plot? So far, this plot has been commonly used but I hope it will turn out well.  Anyway, I shall add this drama to my list , hehe :D

Judging by the staring, I think JJH is in a deep trouble. They were oozing so much raw chemistry... it was like...insane! JJH better guard her heart well...or there will be problem! Oh goshh...I think this will be SooHyun perfect partner on screen ever! Hope for the best. YWCFTS fighting!
:)>-

First teaser for SBS drama ‘You Came From The Stars’
ksh.jpg

The first video teaser of the upcoming SBS drama ‘You Came From The Stars’ starring Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoo In Na, Park Hae Jin and Choi Min has been released on November 27 after the 15th episode of ‘The Heirs’.
‘You Came From The Stars’ is a fictional romance drama based on the author’s outrageous and absurd imagination on the haunting story about flying objects occurred in 1609 (Mine Reclamation, 1st year) which is recorded in the ‘Annals of the Joseon Dynasty’. Drama tells the miracle of the sweet youthful romance between an alien man named Do Min Jun (Kim Soo Hyun) who fell on earth 400 years ago and  Korea’s top actress Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun).
It will start airing on December 25 as the successor of  ‘The Heirs’
dramabucks.com/drama/first-teaser-for-sbs-drama-you-came-from-the-stars

OMO, preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KSH staring *faints* 
after the release of the preview, the first real time search, KSH is in the fifth place.
ksh_zps8214c265.jpg

ksh baidu

Guest Spring Andrew

SHE WILL ALWAYS BE PRETTY
but def aged a lot..tumblr_mwxeyabgAv1qbxx00o1_500.gif

Z

OMO, preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KSH staring *faints* 

after the release of the preview, the first real time search, KSH is in the fifth place.

ksh_zps8214c265.jpg

ksh baidu

Thank you for sharing this. YCFTS is at first place. :) Soohyun is in the fifth and Jihyun is in seventh. Daebak !!! <:-P