Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Kim Soo Hyun Rides a Bicycle to the ‘Stars’

As a modern-day E.T. in disguise, Kim Soo Hyun rode a bicycle for his upcoming SBS drama The Man from the Stars.

The first drama stills were released on November 13, showing Kim Soo Hyun fancied up in a black suit, but riding a bicycle instead of an expensive car. 

The first shooting was taken near the Gwanghwamun, and despite the large crowds of people that gathered, Kim Soo Hyun remained focused and carried out his role as the cameras rolled. 

“I was able to start filming The Man from the Stars with the support of many people,” said Kim Soo Hyun. “I’m excited for the times I will spend as Do Min Jun. I’ll do my best to greet everyone with this good project.”

42057353.jpg

The Man from the Stars is about an alien man who falls onto Earth 400 years ago and ends up meeting an arrogant hallyu actress (Jeon Ji Hyun) in present time. 

It will air following the conclusion of The Heirs.

Photo Credit: HB Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50575

Baby Soohyun is probably the cutest University Professor i have ever seen. My youngest professor is already 30 plus and almost all of them is at 50s. Hmm he is probably teaching History since you know he doesn't need textbooks to teach that, he can teach base on experiences since he have live on earth for 400 years. 
Can't wait for this!!

If he'll be 20 in the show i'm curious how will he explain that he's a profesor,at that age u don't even finish college as a student..i guess he'll be a genius that skiped that part :)) can't wait for the comedy between him and our heroine...

Kim Soo-hyun suits up to play alien professor manby javabeans | November 13, 2013 |

staryou1.jpg

Not bad for a 400-year-old alien, which is the character Kim Soo-hyun plays in the upcoming drama You From Another Star. He arrives on Earth in the Joseon era but is now as modern as the rest of us (or more, considering he’s had so long to adjust?), looking spiffy in suits and riding around on bicycles.

The drama takes an actual historical record as the basis for the alien’s arrival; a record in the Joseon Annals from 1609 notes the sighting of a strange flying object in the sky, which was also one of the jumping-off points for the sci-fi mystery in Joseon X-Files. This writer twists that tidbit with a heaping dose of fiction to establish drama’s fantastical what-if premise. I expect a small amount of sageuk scenes or flashbacks, but we can expect the bulk of the story to take place in the present day as the alien gets entangled in a sweet love story with a Hallyu queen, played by Jeon Ji-hyun. And if their flirtation in The Thieves is any indication, they should have some crackling chemistry together.

Kim’s character also happens to be a university professor, which is so out of step with his appearance as to be jarring but is probably the whole point. He looks 20, he’s actually 400 — vampire-alien analogy in progress, got it. We aren’t told what kind of professor he is, but I would die laughing if, say, he taught history based on personal experience instead of textbooks and research. In which case I totally want him to contradict the prevailing interpretations with his own wacky firsthand accounts — so much comic potential!

You From Another Star will follow Heirs and premieres next month.

staryou2.jpg

staryou3.jpg

Via Chosun

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/11/kim-soo-hyun-suits-up-to-play-alien-professor-man/

Ji Hyunnie looks stunning even if there's so many paparazzi going after her... She always have this loose hair style which still make her pretty... While on the other hand I can't believe that an alien would have such a baby face like Soo Hyunnie... Of course all gals will be inspired to go to school everyday and study if you would have this kind of professor ... just wondering as to who will fall inlove first ..will it be the actress Cheon Song Yi or the alien professor Do Min Joon? since this is a fantasy story I hope it will have a happy ending.. Not a sad or a open ending... I don't want Do Min Joon to go back to the planet he first live because it will make Song Yi sad...

swingbaby

said: SECOND SET OF “YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS” STILLS OF JEON JI HYUN

Cr: couch-kimchi

Our beautiful top actress. <3

Now i wanna see song yi and min joon together. :x

Jeon Ji-hyun as Hallyu goddess in You From Another Starby javabeansstaryou4.jpg

Hot on the heels of Kim Soo-hyun’s first stills from the drama You From Another Star, we have leading lady Jeon Ji-hyun in hers, playing a “Hallyu goddess.” It’s basically Jeon playing herself, and in that case I really hope the drama takes a fun approach with the meta. Where’s the fun in casting a top star to play a top star if you don’t poke fun at the whole top star image?

In the photo directly below, Jeon is pictured with Choi Min (My Love Madame Butterfly, Pasta), who plays her fiancé… who’ll get shunted to the side when the star falls for the 400-year-old alien (Kim Soo-hyun) who has lived in Korea from the Joseon era through to modern times.

It’s hard to believe it’s been fourteen years since Jeon was in her last drama (1999′s Happy Together), or maybe the part that’s strange is how she’s remained so visible and famous all this time, only doing a movie every two or three years (such is the power of CF queendom). Okay, maybe the really remarkable thing is how she has barely aged at all in all the time she’s been acting. Maybe she’s the one who shoulda played the eternally youthful alien?

You From Another Star follows Heirs with a December premiere.

Via Star News

dramabeans.com/2013/11/jeon-ji-hyun-as-hallyu-goddess-in-you-from-another-star

Following this because of the beautifuly Yoo Inna. But nothing on her so far.....

I'm in this drama mainly for Kim Soo HYun.  Don't even know JJH that much.  In my opinion she's not very pretty.  There are other prettier KOrean actresses out there.  That girl in "Happy House" is by far the prettiest Korean actress I've seen. She was truly a "goddess".  THough as many of you pointed out, beauty doesn't equal talent.  So if JJH is okay in the acting department, she might be a good match for Soo Hyun.

I really want to see Jeon Ji Hyun in a drama!! It's been a long time.. She's one the of the most establish actress in Korea so I don't think people should be worried about her acting skills.. LOL!! Sometimes it's annoying to read other fans' comments about her w/o seeing any of her movie.

jasmine27

said: I'm in this drama mainly for Kim Soo HYun.  Don't even know JJH that much.  In my opinion she's not very pretty.  There are other prettier KOrean actresses out there.  That girl in "Happy House" is by far the prettiest Korean actress I've seen. She was truly a "goddess".  THough as many of you pointed out, beauty doesn't equal talent.  So if JJH is okay in the acting department, she might be a good match for Soo Hyun.