[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun Get Ready for ‘The Man From The Stars’

The script-reading has begun for the upcoming SBS drama The Man from the Stars.

On October 14th, the cast of the new SBS drama The Man from the Stars gathered for the first script reading.

The participants included the director Jang Tae Yoo, writer Park Ji Eun, and the members of the cast, including Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Hae Jin and Yoo In Na. 

Jun Ji Hyun arrived at the site dressed like a ‘top actress’ to reflect her character in the drama and Kim Soo Hyun perfectly acted out his role as the 400-year-old alien on earth.

The other members of the cast, Park Hae Jin, Yoo In Young, and Yoo In Na also put their show masks on, passionately reading their scripts as if they were actually filming the drama. 

After the first script-reading, the director Jang Tae Yoo commented that, “Even though it was only our first day to read the scripts, everyone came very well prepared. It was hard to believe it was only our first one.”

The Man from the Stars is about an unknown flying object that landed in Chosun Dynasty in 1609, and the romance between the 400-year-old alien Do Min Joon and sassy Korean actress Cheon Song Yi.

The Man from the Stars will air in December following the hit drama The Heirs.

Article credit: Park Ahreum
Photo credit: SBS

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/49731

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cast of ‘You Came From The Stars’ holds first script reading
youcamefromstars.jpg

Upcoming SBS drama ‘You Came From The Stars’ released photos from its first script reading.
On October 14th, the cast gathered in SBS Ilsan Production Center, Gyeonggi Province. In attendance were Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoo In Na, Park Hae Jin, Kim Chang Hwan, Na Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa, Jo Hee Bong and were also participated by writer Park Ji Eun and director Jang Tae Yoo.
Earlier on that day, Jun Ji Hyun appeared like a goddess with her fashion style and youthful appeal. She is perfect for the role of Hallyu actress Cheon Song Yi.
Kim Soo Hyun also visited the location and greeted his senior actors. He made a thorough preparation for his role as Do Min Jun, the alien man who lived 400 years on earth.
Director Jang Tae Yoo said, “The actors are better than I expected. Despite their Hallyu status, they prepared a lot for this project. I’m looking forward to work with them.”
“You Came From The Stars” is a romantic drama based on the author’s outrageous and absurd imagination related to the haunting story about flying objects occurred in 1609 which is recorded in the ‘Annals of the Joseon Dynasty’. It depicts the miracle-like romance between an extraterrestrial being named Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) who fell to earth 400 years ago and Hallyu goddess Cheon Song-Yi (Jun Ji Hyun).
To be broadcasted after the conclusion of ‘The Heirs’.
dramabucks.com/drama/cast-of-you-came-from-the-stars-holds-first-script-reading

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jeon Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun and Others Hold Script Reading for “My Lover From The Stars”
my-lover-from-stars-script-reading-11041

My Lover From The Stars” has revealed its script reading session.

The upcoming SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama “My Lover From The Stars,” which has been a hot topic due to its dazzling cast, has held its first script reading.

The script reading photos have been revealed on November 4 and shows the cast members including Jeon Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Hae Jin, Yoo In Na, Yoo In Young, Ahn Jae Hyun, Kim Chang Wan, Na Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa and Jo Hee Bong.

According to sources, Jeon Ji Hyun, who plays the Hallyu star Chun Song Yi, perfectly got into character with a bright energy. Kim Soo Hyun showed that he prepared a lot for the session as he completely absorbed his script already, portraying the alien from another world, Do Min Joon.

These two actors are predicted to be this winter’s best visual and chemistry-laden, rom-com couple through the drama.

Other cast members Park Hae Jin, Yoo In Young and Yoo In Na also got into character, showing their passion and hard work for this project. Veteran actors such as Kim Chang Wan, Na Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa and Jo Hee Bong showed their strong presence with their experience, upgrading the drama’s quality.

After the script reading, Jang Tae Yoo PD commented, “Despite it being the first script reading session, all of the actors prepared a lot. It’s hard to believe that this is the first time. That’s how good they were. I am looking forward for this to continue on the filming set.”

Jeon Ji Hyun’s fashion on this day also garnered a lot of attention. Her casual and effortlessly fashionable autumn outfit as well as her amazing body-line and proportions are becoming quite a hot topic. 

“My Lover From The Stars” is set to air in December.

soompi.com/2013/11/04/jeon-ji-hyun-kim-soo-hyun-and-others-hold-script-reading-for-my-lover-from-the-stars/#.Unfk7_mVPJI

class="entry-title"[Drama News] ‘You Came from the Stars’ Holds First Script Reading Posted in Drama News iV8spTXDdYVmI.jpg

We finally get our first look at the cast of You Came from the Stars (formerly known as “Man from Another Star” or “Man from the Stars”), which actually held its first script reading on October 14th at the SBS Tanhyeon Production Center. Kim Soo Hyun, Jeon Ji Hyun, Park Hae Jin, Yoo In Na and a number of familiar supporting actors (Kim Chang Wan, Na Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa, Yoo In Young, Ahn Jae Hyun, Jo Hee Bong) were in attendance. I don’t see Yunho of DBSK anywhere, so perhaps that casting fell through after all?

Continue reading http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/drama-news-you-came-from-the-stars-holds-first-script-reading/

I'm happy that the second lead was changed..this is getting more and more exciting...since the cast are now complete and started to film already...I didn't saw The Thieves movie but I've already seen Soo Hyun and Ji Hyun kissing scene cut..so I got interested with this drama...can't wait to see something hot like that again...

Archived