Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

@swingbaby, yes thank you for pointing out.  i did not realize until you mentioned that the drama is in the first, KSH in the fifth and JJH is in the seventh place on the real time search.  I am so happy that it is getting some recognition among the koreans.thanks 

Oh my! KSH's stare is sooo intense!  Can't wait for the sparks to fly between him & JHH. I can feel the current already!!  :>

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DRAMA EVER SINCE THE NEWS CAME OUT IN THE SUMMER. WE'RE ALMOST THERE *HUGS EVERYONE* >:D<
sGjdKSG.jpg

THAT STARE *_____* 

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/11/27/first-intriguing-teaser-for-you-from-another-star-with-kim-soo-hyun-and-jeon-ji-hyun/

cr:ockoala___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-position: 0px 50%;"“YOU CAME FROM THE STARS” FIRST TEASER

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/11/27/you-came-from-the-stars-first-teaser/

I’ve always found Kim Soo Hyun cute but this is the first time I think he’s hot! And from the little seen here, his chemistry with Jeon Ji Hyun will sizzle. I suddenly can’t wait.

1d51c2ef_o.jpeg

e4a1e413_o.jpeg

You Came From The Stars is scheduled to premiere on December 25th on SBS.

cr:couch-kimchi

Guest uhnny uhnny

It's been a long time Jun Ji-hyun... welcome back to dramaland! Huzzah! :)

YAY!! I'm really happy that they released the first teaser!!!cantcontrolmyself_zps564217bc.gif
The teaser was really good. KSH is so handsome!!!!!!!!!! and he has 3 hairstyle ~tumblr_mwxtam4GwY1sbxa6zo5_r1_250.gif
and JJH was so beautiful and fabulous!!!! :x That's my girl!tumblr_mwxtam4GwY1sbxa6zo1_r1_250.gif
and their stares was so intense.. omo! spazzing!!!!!!!tumblr_mwxtam4GwY1sbxa6zo2_250.gif
gifs cr to their owners

omo, the second teaser is more intriguing.  Close face to face scene and a shower scene.  and in the teaser, it says it starts on 18th december, wow!!!!!!!11

Guest jjsweeter0211

Love the second teaser!!~
tumblr_mwyde2TuWS1rw6dhho1_500.png

http://rainbowyoujung.tumblr.com

DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG............................. AFHGDKKKCNSNHYSLKLSMCXBUH....WTH did I type??!!! Nevermind... dyinggggggggg again..... OMOOOO second teaser is killing me... SooHyun come help me fast!!!!
:-O :( I'm soooo going crazy here...

My poor heart...
:( SooHyun why are you playing with my heart like this??? It was crazy seeing the first teaser now you're literally making me feel like a raving lunatic. I want to see the drama NOW!!!! You hear me SooHyun?! Do you?!!
:(( I'M GOING TO GO CURL ON MY BED NOW.... I'm that upset about this whole teaser! SBS!!! I blame you for doing this to me!
:((