Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

evok said: @annamchoi  dear shin-shin friend....

of course you are always welcome! :-h

yeah I saw it too... he is damn hot like we used to it! I really like to be one of this girls who is sitting in that bench! =)) hahaha lucky girls... I, we I'm sure all Te-won fans really like her to see that episode too...hahaha

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: also look at to difference between this two photo!

1- there is a man who is looking at his friend without lifting his head because they are about same hight with him
pt5j9.jpg

2- there is a man who is looking at far place with trying to see ıt from top of the other heads! he is not looking at to people at middle they are in open space and can easily seen but ıf he want to see the end of the stage, someone who is standing in crowd he has to look at there with lifting his head like that! ;) also probably someone infront of him is little bit blocking his sight seeing too...

pt61j.jpg

no no I'm about sure they staring at each other!!!!!

@WinnieTsai said:
haha...siwon is really cute!the way siwon tilted his head this way reminds me of the time he was spotted on smtown shanghai 2010..he turned his body and looked over to the direction where taeyeon was while she walked away....tt's in ur video part.2 rmb? @evok :P

This is from SMTown! probably one of the last concerts at 2010, Tae's hair is dark and short

First I though Will they sing SEOUL song so he try to arrange the positions! but no! ıts from SMTown concerts! and there is no reason for his reaction! =)) probably they will give salute to audiences and he want to hold her hand when they will bow their body! ( sorry, I'm not Asian so I really dont know if there is a special word for this salutation)

Video was little bit dark I opened the brightness but It can be seen. Siwon suddenly react (I like his quick reactions) He is holding Tiffany and sorry  but push her to side with saying "stand there" I want to stand near my girl! and she is like "why"?  =))

pts6y.gif
;)

another one..this is made my day! hahahah.....we all know this moment my one was from side this one is from behind..
they are looking at each other! Tae is looking at his eyes and smiling shyly Siwon is shocked (thats why I call him fanboy, he rects like little fanboys, who suddenly met with his ideal girl) he make hand gesture and say "ok I'm turning I'm me turn- turning to this side, ok!! :)) like he had to do it hahaha Tae is laughing to his gesture and when he turn to this side, look at his face he try to hide his smiling! he looks so funny... I like this guy he is so weird and funny.. he is maybe most handsome korean idol but he dont act like I'm done, he is still act like shy little childs! hahahha that makes him special hahaha...
ptuj8.gif
also what we learned...he cant look inside her eyes... thats what we call love... :D

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: This is from SMTown! probably one of the last concerts at 2010, Tae's hair is dark and short

First I though Will they sing SEOUL song so he try to arrange the positions! but no! ıts from SMTown concerts! and there is no reason for his reaction! =)) probably they will give salute to audiences and he want to hold her hand when they will bow their body! ( sorry, I'm not Asian so I really dont know if there is a special word for this salutation)

Video was little bit dark I opened the brightness but It can be seen. Siwon suddenly react (I like his quick reactions) He is holding Tiffany and sorry  but push her to side with saying "stand there" I want to stand near my girl! and she is like "why"?  =))

pts6y.gif
;)

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: @WinnieTsai said:
haha...siwon is really cute!the way siwon tilted his head this way reminds me of the time he was spotted on smtown shanghai 2010..he turned his body and looked over to the direction where taeyeon was while she walked away....tt's in ur video part.2 rmb? @evok :P

Taeyeon is watching his two interview from behind!
ptvcg.jpg
ptvfh.jpg

Siwon is at interview with Tiff and suddenly Tae walk away infront of them like she want to interrupt it Tiff is like Tae what are you doing? :)) (I'm sure ıf Taeny fans see this they make another weird assumption like she jealous Tiff! but we know the truth ıts all about Siwon! ;)   and look how he is staring at her!
ptvgn.gif

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: @WinnieTsai

haha did you see last one...uff I laugh so much... his reactions are so funny....hahah I found new ones from fanvideos... I will put them...

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: Taeyeon is watching his two interview from behind!
ptvcg.jpg
ptvfh.jpg

Siwon is at interview with Tiff and suddenly Tae walk away infront of them like she want to interrupt it Tiff is like Tae what are you doing? :)) (I'm sure ıf Taeny fans see this they make another weird assumption like she jealous Tiff! but we know the truth ıts all about Siwon! ;)   and look how he is staring at her!
ptvgn.gif

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: Winnie Tsai said: evok said: @WinnieTsai

haha did you see last one...uff I laugh so much...his reactions are so funny....hahah I found new ones from fanvideos... I will put them...

Winnie Tsai said:
@evok haha...anyway let's bring them one by one slowly...i am happy to be here! lalala... OMO...i juz saw the viewer count of our thread....wow...so..there are like over 700 times ..and juz two of us talking and giggling here...hahaha... X_X

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: Winnie Tsai said:
@evok haha...anyway let's bring them one by one slowly...i am happy to be here! lalala... OMO...i juz saw the viewer count of our thread....wow...so..there are like over 700 times ..and juz two of us talking and giggling here...hahaha... X_X

@WinnieTsai  I hug you girl....  >:D<

also my brain works little bit different I think... :-S Again I saw something and went on a reasons...

you know this moment 2012 Athena concert press conference... Kim Ming Jong the main lead of the drama suddenly call out Siwon's name and said "Give your seat to Taeyeon!".. every Siwon fan reacted like how rude is he! How he can do it in front of cameras? why he dont give his own seat but want it from Siwon? bla bla bla.... when I saw that news first I thought... he is very close with Siwon...they were going to tv shows together...probably Siwon told him his feelings about Taeyeon or he asked Siwon, who is your ideal girl and he answered like ıts Taeyeon and Min Jong suddenly wanted to make him embarrassed at press conference... I know maybe I'm dreamy but Why not?

class="content-title" Super Junior’s Choi Si Won Gives Up his Seat for SNSD’s Taeyeon hotshotlover30 January 10, 2012 0 Comments Super Junior’s Choi Si Won Gives Up his Seat for SNSD’s Taeyeon

Recently, several screen captures titled “Kim Min Jong’s Manners Humiliate Choi Si Won” were uploaded to several internet communities. The photos were taken from a broadcast of the press conference for the “Dramatic Live Athena Concert” last Thursday, January 5.

The cast of “Athena: Goddess of War,” as well as SNSD’s Taeyeon, SHINee, and Super Junior, attended the press conference. During the event, the drama’s leads – Soo Ae, Cha Seung Won, Choi Si Won, and Kim Min Jong – sat in front while the others stood behind them. Actor Kim Min Jong noticed Taeyeon standing and suddenly said, “Give your seat to Taeyeon” to Choi Si Won, puzzling them both. Embarrassed, Taeyeon refused; but Choi Si Won gave her his seat, and she carefully sat down.  

Netizens who came across the photos commented, “Choi Si Won’s embarrassed, and how nice of Kim Min Jong,” “Haha! Poor Si Won!!! What did he do wrong,” and “Even Soo Ae and Cha Seung Won are laughing.” 

473519.png

473520.png

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok

haha...talking abt that press conference....my focus was diff....haha...let me paste the snaps i get...

juz look....and feel wat i am trying to tell....haha....oops! hahaha!!! *giggle*

here goes....first,after being called out by sm company sunbae Kim Min Jong....siwon tried to talk...

e1ef7fb3-84d3-4afa-a06b-b59c2d9c6b67_zps9ed6b100.jpg

and then wat catches my eyes is their small hands....

f7eb8c94-eab2-4599-b520-73099a596841_zps99fb1dab.jpg

oh..while siwon was posing for his "wuli Super Juni-OR" cheer and ..our lovely taeyeon was..... :\">

ce374d60-f1cf-42c3-a03e-76c1bc5a01df_zps36316917.jpg

;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) ;))

@WinnieTsai

hahha yeah I remember it now... the funny thing is both are holding the micraphone and dont leave it! and there is some little skinship!! B-) also yes their hands are so small especially Siwons hand for a guy! so cute....and I still cant get why he shout out their cheer suddenly! hahaha ıts like this is what we are! a gentelmens... yeahhhh...... =)) ohh Siwon  X_X  hahahaha......

Also you know this!

pu4jb.jpg

Taeyeon +Siwon and 4 violinist :D

also why Taeyeon went there alone without other members! She never do that! Did they talked and planed to go together with taking their BFF's near them.... also I love How Minho is like best friend of both of them... ıf someone know the truth about this two he is the one! :)>-

I cant believe the fans they can find them everywhere and can easily take pics but  this time there is no photo from this meeting....

Today I cant take myself about posting things.... someone stop me  =P~

I liked this two fan video about them

they are little bit pointless they didnt make connection but they are good MV's I liked them..good songs

also ıts stupid I know but  I never mentioned before at my second MV, I used Fly to the Sky's Like A Man! why ıts important! because I liked this song also Siwon like this group ( he sang their songs before) and suddenly decided to sing "Like A Man" in front of Taeyeon at WinWin.....
at song there is a part, you can also hear its sounds as TAEYEONAAA but actually ıts says: taeeona cheoeum najadabji mothagae...I dont know what it means but When you hear it you think they call her name! when he listen this song, ıs he also think about her!? :D

Siwon at Korea China concert opening

He is looking to other side of the stage with bending his head!
0e0aeb6a-601c-4706-9907-d11a8727cd87.jpg6ebd8e61-bc1d-4493-b31b-0be1715a5003.jpg
Its continue.....                                                                              he suddenly turning his back to hide his face!
406be1e1-8a29-476f-8d57-ab54a45da8e2.jpg9da5f1d5-f60a-4bf5-9b30-78778ce8bb7d.jpg
               the thing he saw make him smile!:)                        he continue to smile with hiding his shy face!
881b2537-2e14-410c-bc80-24c1651f2366.jpgc4289306-f6d8-4b2d-af04-b896ba6abaf4.jpg
ab5925f2-2f76-4f2e-8700-ac3fcdadb565.jpgb9da2e42-74ba-4e41-807f-5fa0d7884324.jpg

Everyone can give different idea, Where is he looking at? Why is he looking at? Why he suddenly smiled shyly?....

But my answer is this! ;)

ps4d9.jpg

SOME OF THEIR SIMILARITIES!!

TAEYEON          SIWON

..................  Miss........................ ...  and   ...................... Mister  ...........................Eyebrow Korea!  :))
                                 shinee-minho-to-kiss-snsd-taeyeon_ensk-_59e4b066-1cff-4d07-84de-61a5171e5aac.jpg
                                               Tae-Aegyo                                                        Siwon-Aegyo
                             b50f04ef-6440-44e8-a95d-fb96c3548f43.jpg90aa37be-43a8-46cf-b6f9-64cf7e9744f0.jpg
                                           Queen of Expression                                           King of Expression
                                  pwrjv.gif                    pwrmq.gif
         A girl idol who rarely cry but do it beautiful and meaningful!         A male idol who rarely cry but do it beautiful and meaningful!
                   b91b778a-3a2b-4f23-b475-8901eafa6781.jpg              610d6576-865b-4f36-9764-6b39d327001d.jpg

Archived