Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok

sorry for late reply..@_@

regarding the concert,i saw tt it has been scheduled to show on kbs on july 3rd...though it's an official concert.many Chinese fans found their ways to get ticket and watched it...pics were taken..but always biased photos. fancams of taeyeon shall be out today..i know some did record taeyeon's dance...i will try ask ard again...o_O[ cos i juz rmb tt..china cant upload videos via YouTube....erm...](x_x)....

well..and i think both siwon n taeyeon were in the gd mood when they were back to seoul ytd...i noe taeyeon was tired due to long-delayed flight..siwon was acting a little bit weird...haha..cos he is not a camera shy person but he was.like avoiding cameras ytd.n the day they leaving for beijing...←_←

shall show u the airport photos when i am back home wif laptop tml...cos i am out for family gathering...and i cant attach photos using mobile phone...well...>_<

oh..rmb to get some rest after long-hr search of fancams on web ya...

will be back again for sure..monday nite will be e latest..perhaps...lol...^O^

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winnie Tsai said:
well..and i think both siwon n taeyeon were in the gd mood when they were back to seoul ytd...i noe taeyeon was tired due to long-delayed flight..siwon was acting a little bit weird...haha..cos he is not a camera shy person but he was.like avoiding cameras ytd.n the day they leaving for beijing...←_←
shall show u the airport photos when i am back home wif laptop tml...cos i am out for family gathering...and i cant attach photos using mobile phone...well...>_<

@Winnie put that link here maybe someone can watch or downlad it! and want to share us!

this is youtube video! 0:33-0:36   He is staring to SNSD girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICKYMVqzS90

I will make it bigger and try to see where he is looking directly!

hahahaha yeahhhh he is looking at Taeyeon!

Taeyeons position on opening stage! (I dont know where she is looking at? but I can guess!)
ps4h2.jpg

but in that scene they are both (probably) looking at each other!!! :D and not for a second, they were really staring to each other.
specially Siwon, when his eyes catches her eyes he always look at them without taking it back! Like he is doing it wittingly! ;)
ps4d9.jpg

It would be perfect ıf there is whole close-up opening video!

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok

wow...u found it!!!^:)^ haha...tt's wat i was telling u....siwon was actually looking at his left side...and u can see there's a guy standing right next to taeyeon babe...

=D>  but i think the clear version will have to wait....after 3rd july on kbs....

juz got home....will dive into searching the two sweetie later...and hopefully i can find more traces....lol....^O^

>:D<  

@annamchoi  dear shin-shin friend....

of course you are always welcome! :-h

yeah I saw it too... he is damn hot like we used to it! I really like to be one of this girls who is sitting in that bench! =)) hahaha lucky girls... I, we I'm sure all Te-won fans really like her to see that episode too...hahaha

Guest Winnie Tsai

let's see....airport photo on 28th June 2013 when sj n snsd arrived Beijing....

uh huh :D ...i am here to put photo...haha....nanana....  ;;)

13062853174EAC999690FD56FD9645673A573ASJSNSD-arrowsiwontaeyeon_zpsaf9b8467.jpg

Guest Winnie Tsai

let's look for our lovely two again....well....juz see...^O^....

okie...i admit...after looking at 100+ pics for tt day....i am juz satisified to juz see them appear on juz one same photo...@.@

HAHAHA....

photo as credited.

1306288DDF67654E2D97E96B4C4F1A768456E24F534EEC540C73ED98DE673ASiwonTaeyeon_zps0ab80f59.jpg

taeyeon babe muz be tired....while waiting at beijing airport tt day....

1306288DDF67654E2D97E96B4C4F1A768456E24F534EEC540C73ED98DE673ATaeyeon_zpsfee06dac.jpg

@Winnie

Nice! I actually checked all of them and couldnt find anything... they were far to each other, and there was few photo we can see them in same pic...but ıt doesnt change that still there is chance that they gazed each other secretly again.... but at this photo I really like to see it from side, so I can make ıt bigger and look which direction he is looking at! to the man front of him... or to dear Tae.....

and also bad news! at 18 july there is  "mynet 20's choice awards" both SNSD and SJ-M is nominee in different categories.. that means they will win it ;)
I was like there will be Taewon moments again yupiiii....SNSD gonna be there...but I learned SJ has Japan concert at 18 July so they wont attend to that night!! :((
there is a lot of award nights at Fall but I really like to find another lovely moment at this hot summer days...

EDIT: Yeahh I heard they waited there for 5 hour! poor Tae, she was like crying in her instagram post...

Guest Winnie Tsai

finally....the busy couple get to fly on the same day..same flight... :)>-

the reason of me posting airport photo is juz...bcoz...i juz feel like posting it now...XD

photo as credited..

130628-Taeyeon at Gimpo airpot            

TaengguFE4F62BD062879D1666E4ECA59297684T606497745B5054C1724CT6064676581EA54C1724CSandro_zpsed5be56d.jpg

130628-Siwon at Gimpo airport            

4EE55F8057286A5F583490FD5F88592765B9899693E17D6662CD76844EBA901951695929898162CD523059CB6E9076846B6397627167771F4E0D5BB96613_zpse31b819d.jpg

PS: the custom officer beside the two was actually the same one. u see..hmm...looks like the couple was flying out for honeymoon trip to me..haha..   :P

Guest Winnie Tsai

Winnie Tsai said:

let's see....airport photo on 28th June 2013 when sj n snsd arrived Beijing....

uh huh :D ...i am here to put photo...haha....nanana....  ;;)

13062853174EAC999690FD56FD9645673A573ASJSNSD-arrowsiwontaeyeon_zpsaf9b8467.jpg

I like her style too she always match cool pieces, not too casual but also not too feminine! also her airport fashion always reminds me 90's grunge kids!, her clothes are sexy but also very boyish! totaly like her taste! :-bd
but our hot male lead likes more simple clothes , he likes classic style who let man look more mannish! I like his style too, he is maybe only male idol who dont look, act like pretty boy... as a masculine guy he knows the things that look good on him! :-bd

but more importantly Tae always say on tv shows, she likes simple style on guys, she likes ajjusshi style :-/ yeah ıt sound weird but she want to say I like mans not boys, and her ideal type is Song Seung-Heon ,Kang Dong Won and Jo ın Sung! they remind me someone.... =))

psy1b.jpgpsy3w.jpgpsy68.jpg+     psy89.jpg

Guest Winnie Tsai

@evok

okie.....this is best i can find so far...original photo is from KBS official site... O:-)

taetae doll looking at.....plz enlarge n follow her head's direction..lol..@.@

aab31bfe-aeb1-411c-8f9b-fc518a4f88a9_zps93b853e0.jpg

@Winnie

ok I checked it. I really cant say ıf she is looking at him because of people at middle! but they are standing one step further than others, like for able to see each other well so she probably looking at him too

this moment is before or after my previous post
ps4d9.jpg
pt4hd.jpg

pt4j1.jpg

two people who are looking at same point at same time without taking their eyes is so much! they are staring at each other ıts so obvious! but only ıf we could see that moment from top of the stage! we can see the position of the people standing at middle! but no one staring to that people but they are! ıts ridiculous! of course they are looking at each other.... ıts nice to see after maybe 4 year they still check what the other is doing! this is what I call love, not a dream or wish... after this point, ıf they swear or deny, I dont believe it. they dated or not, eyes dont say lies,  they have a feelings for each other for more than 4 year... \m/

also at first pic no one was looking at middle stage but at second one Seohyun is looking at the place Tae is looking at, like thinking where she is staring? :D

also look at to difference between this two photo!

1- there is a man who is looking at his friend without lifting his head because they are about same hight with him
pt5j9.jpg

2- there is a man who is looking at far place with trying to see ıt from top of the other heads! he is not looking at to people at middle they are in open space and can easily seen but ıf he want to see the end of the stage, someone who is standing in crowd he has to look at there with lifting his head like that! ;) also probably someone infront of him is little bit blocking his sight seeing too...

pt61j.jpg

no no I'm about sure they staring at each other!!!!!

I suddenly wanted to share this amazing moment! look how happy they are! at same show Taeyeon was dancing at Geniee with Taecyeon few months ago but she was not happy and shy like this.... Siwon is so happy too.....they smile like ıts their best moment ever...
everything about them is like written on tv screen "Adorableness that startles people"  :x

pt90j.gif   pt93f.gif

.I want to see them at tv shows together more....they are so adorable together...Go date, marry and make little hot Siwons and cute Taeyeons pleasee... :))

EDIT: I found this moment ıts ending
yes at Gif he is not looking at Taeyeon he is talking with the guys, but he was looking exactly same direction that Tae standing before they come near him! also throughout whole song she was throwing some little glances to that direction too!

ptdmf.gif ptdg2.jpg

thats maybe 4-5 second before they come near him , yeah ıts a very bad fancam! my eyes hurt but his body position can seen clearly.. ıts like they are suddenly blocking their sight! :))
ptd5g.jpg
ptdv3.jpg

Archived