Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest barney01

evok said: @barney01

hi barney... I can just share my own opinions..I dont think they broke-up but she was so angry that morning.. you know Chen issue.. that stupid people bashed her again for just one photo, she had to delete it.. they were like ıf he is her next target or not.. ~X(  ıts all Taeyeon fault! she dont have to act like she cares fan comments.. they all thinking they have a power on her and they like to see her sad.. a lot of stupid losers..

I was awake in that hour..it was late night in here and early morning at Korea (about 8-9 am) I was at Twitter and suddenly my timeline filled with Taegsr-tagram IG bot tweets..you know they just show all her IG actions at twitter same time with IG.. she is like deleted 28 name in a one min.. possibly she thought at night and after she woke-up first thing was doing this!. she even deleted other male idols on her list Wooyoungi that beast guy, male dancers..she was like saying "ıts enough, go away haters, I dont care any of you and I wont follow any of your oppas!! they were shocked too even some idiots was like how she can ignore our oppas! stupid people! but I liked it she was in determination and strong in her action

I dont think they broke-up but ıt obvious she is really bored and I dont think she is happy.. this relation brought so much sadness to her and ıt never settling down..even ıf they dont write smth on SNS, she will always worry whenever she is somewhere close to him!! so sorry shippers but I hope she just break-up with him soon.. for me he is not someone worth to make her sadden..he cant even protect her like how Khun do for Tiffany.. ıf she want to date with someone she needs to find someone who is older than her and senior (actor or idol) so his fans would be more older and mature.. dating with a boy whose fans are also little kids like him never brings happiness to a girl like Taeyeon.. and I cant get shippers too.. I want to understand them but they are selfish for me.. they just dreaming they are so in love with each other but everyone just see Baek who is admiring her, they are not caring ıf this relation is worrying or hurting Tae or not.. but ıts their choice but my choice is every bf but not someone from Exo or a boy from new groups..

Chinese media again claimed that they broke-up but I dont think ıts bc they know smth..they even said same thing for khunfany last week.. after Khun post there was a rumor about ıf they broke-up or not and they suddenly released article about them.. they are just waiting little action or rumor.. and this time again TaeBaek bc she deleted him at IG.. but ıf ıts true, ıf they really broke-up and ıf chinese media has been keep claiming about it since july bc they know smth but cant say, than no one can convince me about this relation truthness..ıf they really broke-up so early, for me ıt means ıt was just fake relation bc they dont look like they are sad, in love or broke-up couple.. but like so many people I dont want this relation, not bc Baek, he is a good guy but bc of his stupid fans, I cant stand anyone related with Exo right now! and I want Tae to be comfortable without their bullyings..she dont even have to date with Siwon..she can stay single but not with Baek please.. she is not like dating with him she is like dating with thousands of people at same time..everyone is in their relation. this is disturbing..

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@barney01

like I said I dont think they broke-up..that incident was a reaction to fans not to Baek! she didnt delete Hee bc people are not bashing her and like their  closeness..Sone's and Elf's like this friendship, not deleting Hee is again about fan reactions..

I dont know ıf they are real couple or not, possibly real but we dont know ıf ıts flirting, real love or smth base on good friendship but of course I cant accept it bc people keep making her sad, ıts not about being Taewon fan, ıts about caring Taeyeon and want her happiness..Taewon was always perfect to me and I dont know ıf they would give each other a second chance or not but I know his fans will be more mature even the ones who will not like this coupling.. but Baek fans never let her be comfortable and she is not deserving this..all this people are little kids and why a mature woman accept to be keep bullyed by bunch of stupid kids. ıf she dont care but still say I like Baek I will continue this. I can respect them.. I just want her finding a real love but ıf she is sitting on fence or some people are forcing her to act like a lover with one of her close doesangs, its better to find a ways to finish this nonsense..

anyway we will see what will happen next..

seriously i feel really annoy with baekyeon fan..y all that tae do must relate to him?-i dont see that he care though. And things become worse after the ig issue..

• 4 months later...
Guest Soldier of Light

Ahh long time i'm not here.. I am still checked Siw but my attention was lesser :) After considered many moments, i think Siw is a flirty guy..but not in a negative way..he was flirty with the girl he likes...once he said that he was always started to get near girl he liked.. At least, 3 girls: Tiff, Tae and Yoona considered to be the girl Siw liked based on my opinions.. The exception is Soo because i didn't saw true couples connection between them... But for all of 3 girls i mentioned above, i saw some interactions between them more than a friend.. I am still hoping for Siw's happiness and although the 3 girls already have boyfriend but i am still hoping one of them become Siw's gf :) But this is just my wish :)

Guest Princeinshadow

Just stopping by this forum, after saw taeyeon and siwon identical ig post today(especially). Not expecting anything..But their recent pics reminded me of this forum. so here i am..just in case..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hilma_zahra_stv

Princeinshadow said: Just stopping by this forum, after saw taeyeon and siwon identical ig post today(especially). Not expecting anything..But their recent pics reminded me of this forum. so here i am..just in case..

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello guyss !!

Haha, it has been awhile since we have posted and talking in this group.
Been missing it though..

Just wanted to share some cute picts of both taeyeon and siwon. Those pictures aren't related to each other but i just found it cute.

If you have watched SNSD Channel On Style.

Question was Women are weak in mood, how about man ?

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-01-10%2Bat%2B2.29.1

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-01-10%2Bat%2B2.29.4

Haha, if only those breaking scandals never broke out . Anyways, just for fun !! :)

And this guy was asked what part do you pay attention the most before you go out ?

drsGRWBMFxb3a8Y0tP4fte6qVMpHDi7xGtIziiFy

Suddenly thought of it when i was watching SNSD Channel. :P

Another one from SNSD Channel.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-01-10%2Bat%2B2.30.0

Just learnt that both SNSD and Super Junior were in the same waiting room + make up + etc
Keke, anyways !

Been missing talking to all of you !!! Lets continue spamming this thread again .. :D

Archived