Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest benk4reds

oyeah almost forget this video

the interaction between siwon and sooyoung...like i said it before when my feelings said that sooyoung like siwon...
while siwon, though he praise sooyoung i feel that he is just do it as a close friend :D

oke then until next time...:D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi! :-h   @benk4reds
actually I was thinking to upload smth that made me think about all day!!

I dont know ıf there is connection but I searched all of their members accounts but I couldnt find anything which would cause this posts!

2 days ago Tae post smth like this!

"I miss my man today, too^^ #ginger"
r3ts2.jpg

this is very interesting title we all know that she call her dog "my man" but this time she wrote I miss my man too!! why "too" his dog is male! also she was at Korea when she wrote this! she was probably with Ginger and took this photo so who is the one ginger missing? is it Tiff's dog? or your brother who care about the dog? but most importantly which man are you missing "too"!! Tae?....

than maybe 1-2 hour later S-won post this!

My foolish baby, wait for a moment I'm gonna meet you now :^)
r3tzn.jpg

who is his baby?* I dont think ıts their members because he call them "kids"!!! also what a coincidence? she says I miss my man... few min or one or two hour later he says "My foolish baby, wait for a moment I'm gonna meet you now"!!!  (twitter dont give exact minutes ıf you see them late you only see "hours later")

and same night Tae post this image!

Oㅠo #AlexanderMcQueen
r3u52.jpg

did she roll herself for photo? or she was already waiting there with camouflaging herself because she was meeting with someone! :-?

of course ıts hard to say they are talking with each other but what a coincidence? ıs ıt normal? :-O

@benk4reds
also I want to add to your videos!

and at MAMA, you know I also put this to my videos, he was watching Tiff and Tae's conversation behind Eunhyuk's shoulders than he called Tiff and asked smth! she was talking with showing somewhere like saying ıts was about that issue or that person! I think he asked what did you two talked about? and she was explaining their conversation! ıts weird why he want to learn what they are talking about? first I thought he like Tiff but now I think ıts about Tae!! look how Tae is pretending like she was looking at screen but she was watching them secretly! ıf they were a couple probably they were broken-up or argued before the show!

after that incident, they are checking each other at same time!
r3w0r.gif      r3wbx.gif

also I still dont know why he reacted like that when he see Tae is also clapping to him! ıts like WOW Tae you are also applouding me!? I dont know why? everyone is clapping but he shocked when Tae is doing it!! there is smth fishy between this two!!   also she is doing same tapping! ıts her special act to S-won! hahaha
r3x1x.gif

also another weird coincidence!!!!
last week I saw a video at youtube ıt is a variety show from 2009! Tiff and a some guy is MC, quest is Tae! at the show Tiff says Tae is a big fan of old group "Fly to the Sky" especially she likes their song "Like a Man" because there is a word like Taeyeonaaa..... :D ( I really didnt know that she is fan of this song)
r3y0v.jpg

you know S-won was quest at Tae's show Winwin at 2010 ...they want him to imitate someone he suddenly sings Fly to the Sky's "Like a Man". favorite song of Tae which says Taeonaaa...!!!!  =)) why he chose Fly to the Sky and this song? did you keep it for Tae's show? hhaahahah another weird coincidence! or not! ;)
r3ycq.jpg

one more thing! ıts about S-young! that video caused some s-young&s-won shipping but I watched that video when I know so little about SJ but dont know anthing about SW! also ıt was before seeing Taewon moments and my thought was this; wow he is a real gentleman but he is praising her with cold face and not with looking at her face. like ıts a duty he had to do! ıt obvious he only wants to see as gentleman on tv!! in that video, I understand he only see her like a close sister! he also act same to Tiffany or Jessica but he never stare them secretly or act like shy loverboy near them.... I also think SY has feelings to him. I think his close actions make her think in a wrong way... SW is a gentleman but a little bit playboy too... he knows how to beat girls hearts! ;)

Guest benk4reds

@evok

sometimes I admire your observation for the videos involve our couples...especially when u show some "prove" that can be relate to each other..

I think since Taeyeon open her instagram's account, aside from her way to become more close with her/SNSD fans around the world, she seems to use instagram to tell how her feel...and coincidence or not, lately her post is about "her man"...like you said, she called her dog, ginger, as her man...but if we want to think a little more she also want to tell about her real man...

So far, there was any news or gossip about male celebrities close to her...so it could lead to a "mysterious man" who came from her past...

and only Siwon, who can make her to act "special" like tapping him...cause so far I never see Tae do it to someone else...not even Leeteuk,who once was claimed to be close with her..

all I wanna say, there is possibility we might be delusional 100%...but at least delusional with some "evidence" hahaha...

or maybe they want to imitate the love story between se7en and park han-byul which open to public after several years enclosed...

if that so, i'm personally don't mind cause now I really like the possibility of their relationship and as the day increasing I become their faithfully shipper...hahaha 

@benk4reds

I also think sometimes"my man" keep a secret meaning inside it! yes she is implying the dog but she use ıt so much! of course I'm not sure about s-won he never talks about that but Tae is giving clues that she is dating with someone or missing someone from her past! for me she gives clues about dating with him! now or in past :) maybe I'm delusional too but like you said, shipping is smth delusion! but at least we are not imagining like some other shippers, ıts not smth like they look good together so lets ship them or they were a lover in a drama so lets dream them like a real life couple! I never thought that I'm gonna ship this two! maybe I would chose to be one of the SY/SW shippers because they are both tall, they are pretty and they act friendly to each other... but reality is difference than imaginary world...sometimes you need a real proofs and that proofs bring you most unmatched couple... but thats I like about them... they are 2 group member thats dont give any clue openly...but when you look at to their BTS moments you see some facts are hidden behind the curtains! thats give more possibility that we are facing smth real! smth beautiful more than other shippings! ıf ıts not ıt doesnt matter... most of the shippings never come true in real life! but in future ıf their names called with another people, ıt wont change my thoughts... so no one could say we were delusional, nothing happened between them!!.. only they would know the truth! I hope ıf Taewon is real, one day they openly announce this love but that would finish their relation too bc I know so much people dont gonna like this idea! especially ELF's and SONE's! ıts like their biggest nightmare!
maybe for now this is more healthy for everyone, ıf we are not wrong about this shipping, I'm not against to discover their secret relation moments like this! :D I only want more interaction and new scenes!

also I actually think S-won know this thread and shipping! Why? (I dont think Tae search English google pages) Because SW has a good English  and he is daily checking the google, share the news about him on tweeter! sometimes put fanvideos and thanks to them! ıf you search daily posts with proper name,soompi threads seen on first page, he had to see this thread when he is searching his name! so I dont use their open name no longer... I dont want him change his attitude towards her on public... :)>- he needs to stare her more and make us more happy! hahaha

lastly, I'm a graphic designer I really want to make fanarts or some photo montages but I know ıts gonna spread on net some love it but some gonna hate it! that idiots gonna come and bother us! If I do some fanarts maybe I would send it to you and Winnie with soompi message! ;)

Guest benk4reds

@evok

yes, can't agree more with u...I like what you're saying that we're not imagining couples because of they look good together...or because they were lover in drama/film, I think it's just so standard...

hahaha imagining that super-generation couples could make ELF/SONE's angry makes me realize that so many people can't act properly...maybe there was many reason for ELF to hate SONE...but if we think properly all that happened in the past only make SJ or SNSD stronger...and as far as we can see in their videos, they have showned respect to each other...maybe in reality it's not that good, but most of them I think have good relationship especially after they achieved their current position as one of a leading KPop group...so I really hope ELF and SONE can get along so if one or some of their idol dating each other, they can accept it normally...hahaha...

oke, I really hope you can give me your fanart personally,,,cause I think you will make a good one :D

Guest benk4reds

btw are you sure SW checking this forum ? i'm one of his twitter follower, and yes I saw some occasion where he tweeted, or give link to his fanvideos...I really like the idea he read this forum...

hopefully he knows that many peoples can understand if idols dating idols, and maybe someday reveal his date hehehe...cause he is getting older and surely want to marry, right ? ^_^

SW and TY jjaaannggg !

@benk4reds

ıt not happen everytime but this thread clicking 100-200 times in a day! there is so much lurkers who daily check here and that raise the rank of this thread on google search! somedays when I checking daily news about SW and TY with writing their name, I suddenly see my posts on first page ! I'm like "this sentence look so familiar OMO ıts my post and this is soompi thread!!" :)) haha I'm idiot... ıts all about daily popularity! Also the day I uploaded my first (or 2nd)MV's on youtube, S-Won shared a fanvideo which was posted maybe 1-2 hour before my one! he watch daily s-won videos (he has a megalomania :D ) and probably watched my MV or MV's too! I like that idea too at least still I dont have any minus vote (finger down) everyone like ıt or understand what I show them. maybe one of the "like" belongs to him! haha... but still ıt would bother him bc I'm not doing smth like they look good together lets ship them, I'm trying to reveal their secrets with giving clues! :D

also I'm not a fangirl type person I dont know the new fan formations but ıt looks like after 2010-11 there is new fan groupies from Elf and Sones, they both like this 2 group and they act more mature than others (at least they dont write Kyuhyun-Swon or Tiff-Tae love stories, they are open to see them in real relations) I'm sure when others grown more they will also start to think and act more mature. (of course no offense, I'm not talking about all elfs and sones)

about fanart... who cares what they will think about!... ıf we dont give them a reason to love them as a couple... they never accept this idea so I will put them openly!.. art is for public! haha....

Guest benk4reds

@evok

you're right,,,so this forum is one of popular forum in soompi :D

yes, I like both groups too....I think although they were like twins, each groups has their own charms...so why bother to argue it, right ?

hahaha oke then, until you publish your art hopefully there will be more proofs about our couples...

hwaiting !

benk4reds said:

@evok

you're right,,,so this forum is one of popular forum in soompi :D

yes, I like both groups too....I think although they were like twins, each groups has their own charms...so why bother to argue it, right ?

hahaha oke then, until you publish your art hopefully there will be more proofs about our couples...

hwaiting !

Guest benk4reds

@evok

can't wait to see your fanart...you'll be just fine cause you are graphic designer :D

just now, I checked SW tweets about missing Indonesia,,,a few days ago, there was news about SNSD concert in Indonesia on September, 2013...it become one of twitter's hot topic that day...is there a connection with SW tweets ? maybe he just read it and suddenly tweet about it ? :D

because SW had just finished SJ concert in Bangkok, and right now he's in hongkong..

ok, just want to let you about this news ;) 

@benk4reds

good point. who knows? Actually ıt would be better ıf Indonesia concert is already passed! and when they are in there he tweeted smth like that! ;)
Are you from Indonesia? I'm from Turkey and SJ has a concert at Istanbul on September 2013!! haha... they never be at same place in same time ıts like SNSD touring Asia but SJ is touring Europe and America this year! their schedule never met! :( maybe both group gave 100 concert this year.. each week different location... I hope their world tour finish this fall.

today I thought I will stay at home but I have to go out after few hour but I made quick fan art with a quickly found images! ıt still need to have worked on it especially S-won part but still gives the vibe! ;;)

r6h3c.jpg                              

with some poster edges

r6h5k.jpg

and what?
S-won is at Hong Kong for filming a movie!!! owww thats not good... ıf ıts Hong Kong movie probably ıt is historical movie and historical movies shooting process is so long! that means he wont be here at September!! :( I will be busy and I'm in another city so I wont go to the concert but I was planing to follow pre-interviews! ıts so bad I really want him to see this beautiful city. If he wont be there, he will lose so much thing!  :(( I hope his filming finish quickly...

for Tae-won shippers maybe ıt would be good opportunity for us! because they already cant meet at Korea. We cant see this group at same place in same time, maybe because he will be there for a long time, he show some emotions, maybe he post some I miss bla bla... tweets! I'm sure Tae will use that word so much she always use ıt! :) but still pehhh... I 'm very disappointed person now! #-o

Guest benk4reds

@evok

thx for the fanart...yup a little bit touch-up for SW  would make it better :)

yes i'm from Indonesia...hopefully I can attend the GG show, see TY not far away hehe...

yup it's kind of strange that they rarely be in the same region for concert or show...the opportunity is just SMTown concert or awards night...beside that, they have tight schedules...especially SW who can be going around to far place with his activity...but I don't think they can give 100 concert this year, cause there is only few months till December,,,

at first, I think SW only filming advertise at HK...but if you said that then they will not see each other for a quite long time...but yes, there's still hope they can give us some clues to share about hehe...

so don't be disappointed, we'll see how it's going, ok ? 

@benk4reds
yeahhh!!...Siwon need some touch-up! actually his head on original photo didnt match with based image! for more natural look ıts needs new image! I will try to find new one or maybe make new one!

also =))

we have a childish girl!! hahahahha....

0085ce06-d20c-4cc0-ba8d-97582958fca4.jpg
                                                                                                   :):))  

I have to say I liked her new red-ish brown hair! :x this color show her white skin and face lines better than blonde hair! but I hate S-won's new grey hair! What is that man? :-O turn back to black or make proper brown! why grey? X_X :))

my some new fan art pieces! :D

r754m.jpgr757x.jpgr755b.jpg

@baek4reds
also I saw a news, he is really there for a Hong Kong Movie, this time ıts only for meeting with the director but ıt looks like he will stay there for filming at next months!
https://sapphireblue1144.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/news-130806-siwon-will-participate-in-hk-movie%E3%80%8C%E8%B5%A4%E9%81%93%E3%80%8Dequator-as-a-police-force-from-korea/

Guest todaesung

todaesung said: hope in this pic only taewon...hi all im also loved this couple im looking forward for the lattest news about taweon =), @benk4reds hope siwon's tweet about missing indonesia not conected with indonesian's artist (AM).im also indonesian so i know what gossip between siwon and this indo singer...

welcome @todaesung :-h

the photo is when our TTS visited back SJ. (24.03) Actually they are visiting back Siwon! Siwon went SNSD Kobe concert a month ago by his own! (09.02) most people especially some ELF's found it suspicious! Some of them asked he never went SNSD concert before but he suddenly wanted to go that concert at Japan, Kobe by his own! Why he didnt chose Seoul concert? he could go with taking other members! Is there special someone (girlfriend) he wanted to watch without drawing so much interest!?
729110724.png?1360398076bcpdc6xccaerl8l-large.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=
ıts hard to say his reason but when we only see TTS at their Seoul concert (ıts so obvious ıts smth like "you came to our concert, now ıts our time to give our gratitude!") but other member didnt go with them. they didnt go to SS5 concerts, only our Tae, Hyun and Tiff did it! so ıf we look at to situation with ELF's eyes he went there for his girlfriend ....ıts Tae, Tiff or Hyung... and that person re-visited her boyfriend with taking two camuflage friend near her!! ;) thanks Elf friends, we also think same!! in positive way! =))

also who is AM? X( people always make rumors about his so called girlfriends... last year there was rumor about him and his co-star at his drama Paseidon! they denied it. she said bc Siwon always act like a gentleman press thought there was smth between us!...

also todaesung, you put all your posts to quate, you dont need to do that, soompi warn users for not taking quate of images. they want us delete them. so best way is making a normal post or ıf you want to add smth, using "edit" tool its at right corner. (but you can do quate to writings)

r7vnb.jpg

ıts appears when you go on that spot!

and welcome again to our lovely thread!
>:D<

Guest azenithashley

New here hehe. I just read something bout taeyeon's love story. On Jan. This year. Taeyeon said that she'd hungry on love now and she remembered a guy she didnt response before and now she miss him and feel sorry for him Talking bout siwon i guess haha . Btw there's a post that snsd and suju will attend an event this coming Sept.1 .. :)) im not sure i saw it on Sifany fb fanpage hehe. :)) Hoping for more TaeWon :))

Archived