Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

@azenithashley welcome dear. :-h

Wow! are you sure about event? <:-P Where? and the name of the event?  thats a very good information. but I hope S-won will be there too. this movie project could be a problem. :-S

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azenithashley

@evok thanks :)

in korea .. I forgot the event name. :D

oh that's why swon is in hk now. Yes that would problem :| what to do? :D

@azenithashley
I checked the event but I couldnt find anything. I hope someone is not trolling the fans but wow I found this!

67776_577417188975464_684852916_n.jpg
Tae, Tiff and Hye is at Siwons own cafe!  :-O <:-P  Why there? not in any other place? Is he there too?

again main characters are Tae and Tiff... I feel one of them is dating with him other is camouflaging her friends secret relation!. all my observation say ıts Taeyeon! ıf ıts Tiff ıt still make me happy. I like her too but I find Tae more natural. I wonder ıf he is there too...

Guest benk4reds

wow, I'm glad there is some people to join our discussion, @evok hehe...

and surprisely come from the same country as mine :D

well, @todaesung I don't agree at all that his tweets is for artist "AM"...it's absolutely wrong...I think he was just act as a nice and gentle person with AM...but I didn't follow their gossip cause for me it's nothing ! hehehe...i'm sorry..

about the photo @todaesung insert, yup it was backstage photo at SS5 Seoul...beside photo of SW and TTS, there was also photo between TTS and Kangin....but still it's interesting to know why only TTS come to SS5 Seoul, not SNSD...but maybe the other member busy ? more important is the reason why SW came alone to Kobe, if it was meant to not draw big attention then why he didn't camouflage himself on that concert...the article I search mentioned that SW was acknowledged and cheered by the audience...not only that, SW also encouraged the audience to scream :D is it his way to give clues about his relationship with someone at SNSD ?

hahaha I also checked Tae's instagram and watched that video of her...so funny and yes, so natural...I think Tae is the only can act as natural like that...the other member is not suit to childish' act like that hahaha...but it was one of her charms that many people like her...like you said many times before, @evok...and agree that darker hair colour is more suitable for Tae than the blonde one...

wow, what a picture you have there...TaeNy again as a main character...I agree 100% hehehe...I'm quite sure now there is a relationship between SW and one of them...maybe they are getting closer...but remember those Shim Shim Ta Pa radio show when Tae said that she contacted someone but not get a quick response from him...the question is why now ? what happened in "behind the scene" all this year ? it kept me wondering...

hopefully there will be more TaeWon moments ahead and discussion getting hotter hehe...maybe other fans can bring this forum a new info or picture about our couples...but hey where did @winnietsai go ? since I spoke at this forum, she disappeared ? :D

Guest todaesung

@evok so what happen to the picture that i've upload?better i delete it?sorry its first time i upload pic at forum...i agree taeyeon better have a darker hair with bangs hihi so cute....i've also think even siwon has many good relationship (choi couple or sifany) taewon have weird chemistry (more than friend i hope).somehow siwon act differently.and for AM its not bothering me so much but some elf keep telling me about that cheap gossip.

@benk4reds yeyyyy...hahaha I said it before ıt impossible to not taken by their charm! ;) wait for more clear moments, I'm sure everyone gonna see there is smth fishy happening between this two!

and also I noticed the photo is so new. ıts maybe from this month or last month!! :D ok I checked it it was from last week!!! I think Siwon invited them to there. also Tiff and Hye is smiling without caring the fans. and Tae is in her classic stressed face. when she bothered by smth she make this face, she show her forced smile. she cant use her fake face. she cant hide her emotions like others. Tiff and Hye is like "heyyy... hiiii fans" ....Tae is like "OMO we busted! I hope they dont get our real reason! lets smilee".... ;) she look not comfortable and happy like other two. ;)

OMO I dont know how I forgot to share this before! :\">
You know Heechul is in his army duty, in there he is in public service and hosting a radio/army tv show. everyone knows that he is a close friend with Tae and also with Siwon (he talks so much about this two in his radio show also he made a online Telephone chat with both of them in his show)
one day in his show, he was taking about one of his cinema date with Tae. he says there was him, Tae and "Corny-ssi" !! everyone was like who is Corny-ssi? why he is hiding that person name? Is it his lover? (you knows everyone thinks he is gay, I also think like that) ıts so obvious third person was a guy! people dont give nicks like that to the girls. but no one thought Mister Corny would be S-won!!. Hee always says S-won is so corny! he is old fashioned but you know he likes skinship so much, he likes when people praise and touch him also he like to kiss other members! X_X he is Mister Corny of Suju!

when I first watched it I adored Tae's courage but the video gives us some important clue! Hee didnt need to hide the name of that person, he could say "me Tae and another close friend"! but he suddenly though revealing his identity would cause some rumors. He is only close with SJ guys. ıts obvious that that person is not only a "close friend" for one of them! ıf he is S-won, that means he is also very close frend with Tae! but they dont look like a friends who always hanging out with each other or maybe Hee is there to camouflaging the date of that secret lovers! ;)

haha also look how he explaining this trio with his fingers!

Corny-ssi.. Taeyeon-ssi................... and me (he put his finger to far point)

r88fh.gif

hımm.....body language.....my instincts says that person is someone related to Tae not Hee!!!!.....
;)

Guest benk4reds

@evok

hahaha I forgot to discuss that cafe's photo, although I was thinking about it...yesss again I agree with you that Tae looked so depressed or maybe awkward...she was not like Tiff or Hyo who wave their hand to the fans...it's not Tae we all know, who gives a lot of fan service during SND or SMTown concert...or usually she was friendly to fans or media person everytime she meets them...but at that café, looks like something bother her, so she reacted flat..:D

the photo was taken on July 26th...I saw it on the instagram...it was before Tae, Tiff and Sunny went to Los Angeles for Korean Day on July 28th....and that day, if i'm not mistaken, SW was in Japan for SS5..i noticed it by his tweets...so I think, he was not there when the photo was taken...but it's enough to make us smile, right ? considering that is really connection between our couples ;)

well, about Hee's show....it's clearly that Corny-ssi connected with Tae, cause Tae was sitting in the center between Corny-ssi and Hee..if that person was not connected/close with her then Tae will sit far from that person :D...especially if that person was not member of SJ, or even SM...so it's obvious that Hee was a camouflage for the relationship between Tae and that guy...cause if Hee dated Tae then Hee would not have the courage to tell it to the public hehe...I think Hee know much about our couples cause he was close to them...and I think, SW strategy to be close with TY is to use person close to her...so old fashioned way for a guy who was famous in the country and idol for many people hahaha...

and for any lurkers in this forum, come on join our discussion...any opinion will be receive with open arms :D

@benk4reds

yeah I checked it now. you are right. ıt was after Hair Couture event. this trio attended that event at that day. also they wear same clothes. ıts like ıt was a long event, what we would do? lets go to our cafe! :D ( ıf one of this two dating with him that means she is also another owner of that cafe.. Miss Choi!  hahaha....)  I feel its not their first time in there...

ıf I know Korea probably I first want to check the location of their house, event place and that cafe! Are they close to each other or not!! Is this cafe is a place they like to visit when they are turning back to their houses? hahaha... this shipping made me dedective! I'm worst than their obssesive fans. they are dreaming them as their own lovers I'm dreaming them together everyday! =P~ first time ever I feel like I'm facing a real secret couple...

half of me say why you are trying prove and reveal their relation? dont force it anymore .. O:-) other part say lets find more and more and force them to reveal their secret relation! >:) 

and about Hee, you can see that clearly too... I cant understand the fans why they cant relate that corny person with S-won. (there is 2 corny person at SJ, one is Hee other is Siw. he cant tell about himself so probably ıts S-won) or they think about it, but fright to reveal it bc ıts so against to their shippings!? :-?? people are weird I watched youtube cut of Winwin. you know the part Tae and Yonghwa is dancing together and Siwon is watching them like he want to kill Yonghwa! hahha.... even ıt was so clear that he envied them, comments were like why siwon's face is like that? ıs it bc he was so tired or bc he wanted to make that dance but hwa did it? .... so much ridiculous ideas.... only few people questioned about it "he jealous hwa bc he danced with Tae!!" bingo... guys!! =D>  ıts so obvious and flashy in front of your eyes but you have to open it more!!...  I dont care the reason but even little kids can easily see it and say  "this ajjussi is envying that unni and other ajjushi!" :D

Guest benk4reds

@evok

of course I remember that show,,,first time I saw the video, I was like thinking why SW reacted like that....cause the other person around there, like taecyeon or wooyoung is smiling and act normal,,,but why his face like that :D...what across my mind is he don't like that moment cause he had his opportunity before which is dancing to Gee song with TY...if there is nothing between him and TY then he should smile and cheer like everyone else there :D

well I become more curious myself about this couple and do a little research,,,well, yes on that day 4 members of SNSD including Seohyun attended Hair Couture fan signing event...you can read the article here:

http://www.ohkpop.com/119734/girls-generation-reveals-chic-attire-at-hair-couture-asia-launching-fan-sign-event

and what I find next is that event held in the same building as Twosome Coffee placed...please see below:

http://goodgirlgotravel.blogspot.com/2013/04/cafe-series-5-siwon-twosome-coffee.html

so if I think normal ;) they came to that café as a good hoobaes (did I say the correct word ?) visiting their sunbaenims :D

but if I want to relate it with our couples, well I won't think far as if there is "miss choi" as another owner of that café hehehe *i'm sorry*

but nevertheless I was still happy to see any moments related to our couples...:D

Guest azenithashley

Im so happy now reading everybody's post hehe. I cant stop smiling now. TaeWon is really something xD

Lol... there is full of our handsome Siwons pictures I used to see some. there is even S-won face on menus! :D I wonder how Tae felt when she had to see his face in everywhere when she is eating her meal! haha... I'm sure they also made S-won gossip in there!  :))

Guest azenithashley

@evok hehe really? Then taeyeon cant stop thinking pf him whenever she saw see pic of him haha. Happy eating XD

also S-wons last tweet again made me think weird things! :-?

เด็กโง่ที่รอคอยแต่ผม รออีกแป๊บนึง เดี๋ยวผมรีบกลับมา :^) http://t.co/IwOTsMdlV5
My silly girls who only wait for me. Wait for a while, I will go back soon. :^)

yeah he is turning back to Korea so he is probably telling it to his girl fans but the language that he used, made me suspicious! Why Thai language? not Hangul?
also his past post from 2 August was also written by Thai language (you know he is in car going to meet with that person in Korea!!)

เด็กโง่ของผม รอแป๊บนึงนะ ผมจะไปหาเดี๋ยวนี้ :^)  http://t.co/yJFwi0GRz1
My foolish baby, wait for a moment I'm gonna meet you now :^)

Why Thai language?

there is a 3 option.
-there is no reason, he is only talking with his girl fans!
-he is talking with his thai fans who are living at Korea!
:-O
-he is talking with his lover again with using girl(s) for not drawing too much attention to his tweet and thai language is  only a secret code between him and his lover like they planed "when I tweet smth in thai language that means I'm talking about you! ok!??" ;)

benk4reds said:

but if I want to relate it with our couples, well I won't think far as if there is "miss choi" as another owner of that café hehehe *i'm sorry*

but nevertheless I was still happy to see any moments related to our couples...:D

Guest benk4reds

@evok

hahaha ooo that's what your meant for "miss choi"....oke, oke I got the point...it meant for joke, right ? :D

mmm I think I become addict to this couples...every day checked if there's something new about them..am I exaggerate ? but when you and the new comer say something, it was kind of calming down my mind hehe :D

about SW last tweet and your analysis about it, maybe thai language is a "code" to his girlfriend,,,but the question is why he does that ? I mean, he knows that he has many fans follows him on twitter and another social media...why just in the couple of weeks he was kind of reveal his relationship ? what happened in "behind the scenes" ? I really hope that you or someone could answer those question :D

@azenithashley

yup, let's hope TY gives the "answer" sooner...and not just showing her love to ginger hahaha  *envy*

Archived