Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

ıts so hard to find them in a same event this year so I decided to wait until SMtown Seoul concert at August 10&11 but yesterday when I was searching for a song I suddenly saw SMtown 2012 Jakarta fancam's. Last year because of his drama schedule Siwon was only at 3 stop at concert schedule (Seoul, Japan for one day and Jakarta) I never checked Jakarta but yesterday first time I saw some little moments... so lets share it

Its ending, like we used to it ,Tae is between the first group who is walking to front platform, Siwon is glaring at her from main stage than after a few moments Siwon is starting to walk and continue to stare her without looking other side he chose to go to same side with her, but he turns to other fork! but their eyes meet and she stares him from his back!

q11tx.gif

b896e81e-c671-4738-a3e4-878dac006f53.jpg
2b80631a-b45d-483b-9ed6-ac15a4324014.jpg

than at front side, this two are standing close to each other, suddenly fountains are opened, idols get wet and shock, Tae is showing it to someone, run to back side, Siwon comes and I cant see clear but she is holding his hands!? :-O  maybe...

f01f020d-0c2b-4a3c-bc04-dc948dd46679.jpg24a5850b-5552-4b1d-9013-ea82f5ccc5fb.jpg
a53f8bfc-046e-43dc-b811-fa8d5c32583d.jpg226bb6ec-60b7-436e-a504-800fe28db776.jpg

Tae and Max standing together, Siwon is at other side of Max, he tells smth to Max but he is looking at Tae!

2ca10405-4ebb-48cf-b653-b57fa02e5498.jpgd6b7c1c9-7c0b-4eaa-aba0-a7d077811c43.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said:
                                SOME OF THEIR SIMILARITIES!!

TAEYEON          SIWON

..................  Miss........................ ...  and   ...................... Mister  ...........................Eyebrow Korea!  :))
                                 shinee-minho-to-kiss-snsd-taeyeon_ensk-_59e4b066-1cff-4d07-84de-61a5171e5aac.jpg
                                               Tae-Aegyo                                                        Siwon-Aegyo
                             b50f04ef-6440-44e8-a95d-fb96c3548f43.jpg90aa37be-43a8-46cf-b6f9-64cf7e9744f0.jpg
                                           Queen of Expression                                           King of Expression
                                  pwrjv.gif                    pwrmq.gif
         A girl idol who rarely cry but do it beautiful and meaningful!         A male idol who rarely cry but do it beautiful and meaningful!
                   b91b778a-3a2b-4f23-b475-8901eafa6781.jpg              610d6576-865b-4f36-9764-6b39d327001d.jpg

Guest Winnie Tsai

evok said: ıts so hard to find them in a same event this year so I decided to wait until SMtown Seoul concert at August 10&11 but yesterday when I was searching for a song I suddenly saw SMtown 2012 Jakarta fancam's. Last year because of his drama schedule Siwon was only at 3 stop at concert schedule (Seoul, Japan for one day and Jakarta) I never checked Jakarta but yesterday first time I saw some little moments... so lets share it

Its ending, like we used to it ,Tae is between the first group who is walking to front platform, Siwon is glaring at her from main stage than after a few moments Siwon is starting to walk and continue to stare her without looking other side he chose to go to same side with her, but he turns to other fork! but their eyes meet and she stares him from his back!

q11tx.gif

b896e81e-c671-4738-a3e4-878dac006f53.jpg
2b80631a-b45d-483b-9ed6-ac15a4324014.jpg

than at front side, this two are standing close to each other, suddenly fountains are opened, idols get wet and shock, Tae is showing it to someone, run to back side, Siwon comes and I cant see clear but she is holding his hands!? :-O  maybe...

f01f020d-0c2b-4a3c-bc04-dc948dd46679.jpg24a5850b-5552-4b1d-9013-ea82f5ccc5fb.jpg
a53f8bfc-046e-43dc-b811-fa8d5c32583d.jpg226bb6ec-60b7-436e-a504-800fe28db776.jpg

Tae and Max standing together, Siwon is at other side of Max, he tells smth to Max but he is looking at Tae!

2ca10405-4ebb-48cf-b653-b57fa02e5498.jpgd6b7c1c9-7c0b-4eaa-aba0-a7d077811c43.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest benk4reds

hello, newbie here...:)
newbie in the world of k-pop so i'm not really into war fandom whatsoever..
everybody have their own choice of idols and the reason of it..

at first, i got fall into snsd especially their song "mr.taxi",,,i don't know that they had previous hit songs like "gee", "run devil run", etc...
yuri is my bias because of her sexyness :D...but as time flow, i'm enjoying the beauty of yoona and sooyoung...after that, seohyun and taeyeon...
like many fans believe or think, siwon has many moments with tiffany and sooyoung...but not with taeyeon,,,
after read @winnietsai or @evok, i'm agree that relationship between idols must have secret...and watched some moments between Tae-Won I believe that they had some story in the past...

agree that siwon with taeyeon is different than siwon with other snsd members, even Fany or Sooyoung or Jess where Siwon looks more confidence with both of them..
but with Taeyeon, Siwon becoming shy or even awkward...seems like he is not as confidence as usual..
it's the first sign that a man like a woman :)

hopefully they have true and better relationship that what most people see or feel...and maybe they can surprise many fans with their hidden relationship :D

wow i am writing so long, huh ? can't help myself, so sorry...

Siwon and Taeyeon jjaaannggg !! ^-^

Guest benk4reds

evok said: Siwon is at interview with Tiff and suddenly Tae walk away infront of them like she want to interrupt it Tiff is like Tae what are you doing? :)) (I'm sure ıf Taeny fans see this they make another weird assumption like she jealous Tiff! but we know the truth ıts all about Siwon! ;)   and look how he is staring at her!
ptvgn.gif

welcome @benk4reds :-h
Nice to meet you...
Also nice to see new Tae-won fans.... (we are waiting for old ones too)
we are also not crazy little fans...so I think we can see the big picure more clear than some ELFs or SONE's(SJ and SNSD fanclubs) my live experience always say this, sometimes in life nothing looks like it seems.... sometimes you cant act close to someone that you like most....
I actually think both of them are so comfortable near their close friends from other gender but ıf the matter is love they are so shy and inconfident near special people..
so I think Siwon act so close to Sooyoung, Tiffany, Jessica.... bc he really feel comfortable near them as a friend but he like Tae but cant fully reach her! that make her more interesting and ıt probably push him to love her more... thats same for Tae... she cant act comfortable near Siwon bc she want to respond his feelings so bad but smth holding her back. but now ıt looks like their position is changed... she broke her walls down, ready to be close with him but he is like using push and pull tactic.. I dont know.... there is a lot of scenario we can write for their situation... but ıts so obvious there is a secret past between this two, and they really try hard to keep it as secret...

benk4reds....nice to meet with new fan...If you have different opinions or new observations about this secret couple please share us! ıt would be nice to hear new point of views.... :D

I really want to share this.. sometimes I check Taeyeons instagram phosts.... she post everyday... sometimes she post some romantic images and videos, in that posts I really can see this girl has heartache and she is missing someone, a guy from her past! I cant give name like ıts Siwon or another idol but she give that vibe to me.... she loved someone so much but they broke up! and she miss him so much! =((

Some of Taeyeon's instagram posts....

taeyeon_ss
Good night WORLD~* #SincerityWillDefinitelyBeConveyed'21491414ebd411e2871d22000a1f92db_7.jpg
What she wants to imply with using meeting lovers image ? ıs it a message to someone? and
"SincerityWillDefinitelyBeConveyed' whose sincerity?
and why WORLD which was written with capitals? (Siwon was at japan concert when she post this!
:-? delusion on)

taeyeon_ss
"When it rains and the music flows, I think of you #RainingD"
BLRS3Z4CAAAOwK6.jpg:large

I really dont know what she wants to imply with this image! there is a message in it to that person but what?

taeyeon_ss
[TS♥] Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

her song recommendations from instagram!
"[TS♥] Honey G - What's Wrong"
[TS] Lee Hyori - Amor Mio (Duet. Honey G)
"[TS♥] Lisa Ekdahl - I don't miss you anymore #expect #dayNnight #first"

also this [TS♥] sometimes really made me think its [TaeyeonSiwon♥] she use this tag when she post a love songs probably ıt means "taeyeon songs" hahaha maybe ıt has another meaning but who knows? dream on...
:))

Also cute coincidence!
:D but the minion she kissed is probably not at SJ cartoon!:(
8b0aaa62f01011e2a60b22000a9e06bc_7.jpg
qtuxs.jpg

Also like I said in my video, I feel in this photo she is imitating Siwon! but Why him?

"Cool guys i met on a hot day. i miss oppas a lot! #SJ"~
taeyeon+with+super+junior.jpg

Guest benk4reds

@evok i'm enjoying your observation for our couples...right now i don't have many views because i become interested in this couple for just 2-3 weeks before...

but on several articles in allkpop.com since the beginning of this year, there are some confessions from sunny saying that these days taeyeon don't talk much with other members...she went to her room and listening sad song or love song the whole day...i also watched the video at this forum about taeyeon's reaction in shim shim tappa radio early this year...those events are the real reaction from taeyeon about her love story that many people can see...so we can assume that she has love story from the past...

what interesting me the most is how other members reaction about it..i mean, the condition of taeyeon nowadays...do they know what makes taeyeon sad...is it about love ? if it's love, what other members do to help taeyeon...and do they know who the person is...if there is theory about other members like siwon, is it still problem nowadays...cause you said, the situation is changed now...maybe taeyeon broke her wall and ready to be close with "her man"...

i think this is becoming interested huh ? :D

@benk4reds

If someone go ask Siwon did you ever liked Taeyeon and ıf he says ıt never happen, at this point,I dont really believe him bc his past actions and face gestures over Tae only belongs to a man who is in love. he is man of expression and even in a little situations, his reactions reveal his inner thoughts easily. I dont feel like I'm shipping Siwon's love to Taeyeon. I feel like I'm sure about his feelings at least his past feelings but Tae is always a big guestion for me. She is actually most mysterious SNSD member, but she is maybe most natural one on cameras bc ıf she is happy, she always smiles, act dorky but ıf she is not happy you can watch her silent sullen face for an hours. maybe thats why I like her, maybe thats why she is the most popular K-pop idol...she has different natural charm.... she is not 24/7 acting like "look how lovely I am, so love me people!" she dont care her idol image everytime and act like normal human being who is sometimes happy, sometimes sad! but that makes harder to read her feelings, you see she is sad about smth but you never know why! she dont like to talk about her special life and dont like to show it to other people... even at early interviews SNSD members always says she never share her special life with us!, you can see them complaining about her habit every tv show, they were not really close to Taeyeon even they love her as a person,as a leader, they were always saying she keep hidden everything from us! but in interviews after 1010, we can see ıts changed. she become very close friend with Tiff, and now all the girls like so much hanging out around Tae! they started to know each other after long years Tae was saying at interview I started to learn open myself more and now when I feel down I go and tell it to my sisters and take advice! so I think they know that she had a boyfriend in the past but maybe they never aware of his identity? maybe bc he is someone that they dont have to know!!!!. someone close to snsd, someone from smtown family!....but maybe now they know who was him? which man she still cant forgot! at least I'm sure Tiff know it bc at radio show when people are asking who is that bad guy? she was looking and talking with Tae like she know who is he!

(08.2009)- group confession- Sooyoung to Taeyeon (Sooyoung is her roommate and my observations say she was her best friend in that years)
495214bc-06a0-4f32-b391-00906d0ae389.jpgdc5dae8c-baa8-45d8-b91f-656270f37ab3.jpg
76b18385-5e64-46a2-a5f0-86ff38e4b7b2.jpgc4555373-169e-4cb7-8139-8bd588932c44.jpg

(09.2010)- another group confession- Yoona to Taeyeon( she says , she is not hanging out with them, she is going out from house secretly, she is complaining about her keeping her secret boyfriend from them)

44ef31d9-b8cd-4c72-ba86-65d2d5696d33.jpg7506afc2-c848-4f59-8282-df51037e926d.jpgb1c1de8e-fd86-4ed2-b399-a47aff25bdf3.jpg523d313f-1eff-4084-8e64-be978e02ec33.jpg810fed63-f0a5-4243-9780-e5249c4d9dd7.jpg11571629-ccce-486c-a843-8e8ec8c4c48b.jpg
I think she dated with someone between 2009-2010 maybe 2009-....  and what a coincidence all my specific observations about Tae-won couple starts with their video clip at 05.2009 and late 2011.... so probably they were dating at nights with secretly going out from dorm, I think this man is someone that others also know closely, ıf others know the truth they will talk about it in everywhere (girls do it without knowing it) so their relation would be sneak out easily, she keep it secret from others to able to save their relation! so probably he is an idol who is close to SNSD too. I think he would be someone from SJ and ıts Siwon!

girls can easily read other girls inner love pain. so observation says she was in love with a man. maybe ıt was a longterm relation but ıt finished now. I dont know who is he? ıf that person is an idol %60 ıts Siwon! bc he is her only fanboy who is older than her and who is so close to her ideal type also he was secretly showing his interest to her and she was so shy and girly near him between 2009-2010. maybe ıts another person I cant read Taeyeon fully, she is a mystery, but I think she is not dating with that person anymore...probably bc of her fault but she is missing him so much... ;)

Guest benk4reds

mmm so far the video, the information and the observation shared in this forum is pointing to Siwon...

but new question is occur...

based on the video of shim shim ta pa radio early this year, taetae said that she was contacted other person but that person is contact another person...if assume the person is siwon, and they secretly dated between 2009-2010, why is taetae just said "contact" which is, my understanding, refer to limited communication not far as going out together...hehehe apologize me for this stupid question ^_^

or the reality was more meaningful than the translation of that video   *apologize me*

also what keeps me thinking is, if taetae becoming "open" and even get closer to tiff who is close to siwon, why it's not disrupt the relations between tae and tiff ? I mean, tiff appears to be close with siwon..they often hugs each other in the public..and if the reason, why tae keep secret her relationship, was the other member maybe like siwon and don't want to hurt her feelings...than I thought, it rather impossible if "other member" is tiff cause it would break tiff's heart...so I'm combing other information and what occurs in my mind is maybe the other member was sooyoung...

in the medio of 2009, tae and soo is roommate...of course, if she wanted to date with siwon, she will keep it secret from other member especially soo as her roommate...in this part, tiff as the good friend of soo (they are worship in the same church) is the "connection" for siwon to handle the situation between tae and soo,,,I remember on that shim shim ta pa radio, tiff said that she often fight/argue with soo,,,is it because of siwon ?  *hahaha maybe i'm exaggerate this one*

in some video like GDA 2010, siwon and soo hugs each other...they often involve in intimate conversation...also in the video after LA SMTown where siwon had selca with soo and some of their friends...siwon wants the flower soo holding because he was said that soo is the "other flower" that night  *wooo siwon seduce soo hehehe*

in the end, hopefully if it was siwon, their relationship will be normal again...so pity if they're becoming distant of what happened in the past...

@benk4redsI also think Soo Young likes Siwon! in every common concert you can see her behind him. especially as Smtown concerts she is following him to every point of stage... you can see her behind him looking with "ahh oppaaa"....eyes :D but Siwon always responding her like a little sister or close friend, he is praising her but not talking or looking at her eyes like a man in love! his attitude is so different than his reactions to Tae! maybe because of her character, I like Soo Young she is little bit bully, so loud :))  but she is so funny..her only problem is she acts like she is fan of every hot guy in korea...(her ideal types never finish =P~ ) she is like a little high schooler eye candy-fans..ıts not bad thing but people especially hot guys dont like girls who are glancing them like they are looking at a god! they always see this attidute from people around...so they like girls who is cold, act more formal, a girls who are not caring about them like others...briefly they like charismatic girls! so I think Sooyoung is not interesting enough for him... she is georgous but typical... she needs to act more cool near him.but I also think same....ıf we are assuming that Soo likes Siw, we have to assume that she told about it to other girls especially to her roommate Tae! ıf the guy was Siwon who Tae liked but had to reject at 2009 , ıts probably bc Soo young's secret crush over him.... I dont know.. maybe we are writing a fantasy....but this people, this 20/25 idol raised together as SMtown trainee than as SMTown idols. especially SJ and SNSD know each other so well...they are sunbae's and idols from same genre...I'm sure between this boys and girls, there is a some secret love stories, old broken frienships, plotonic loves, a lot of secrets...  SM idols are people who are prohibited to date or have a relations... so I 'm sure they are living like everyone but behind the cameras at far places from eyes.... secretly.... ;)

benk4reds said:

mmm so far the video, the information and the observation shared in this forum is pointing to Siwon...

but new question is occur...

based on the video of shim shim ta pa radio early this year, taetae said that she was contacted other person but that person is contact another person...if assume the person is siwon, and they secretly dated between 2009-2010, why is taetae just said "contact" which is, my understanding, refer to limited communication not far as going out together...hehehe apologize me for this stupid question ^_^

Guest benk4reds

@evok

wew...i'm agree that there is mystery about them,,,we can only assume by little occasion capture on the video :)
right now there's nothing much going on in my mind...
i'll tell you if something come up, oke ? ^_^

@benk4reds

Oki! :)>-
me and Winnie Tsai Tsai are silent fans this days because we are waiting for 10&11 August SMTown Seoul concerts.... you probably know them... before award nights at fall and winter term they are like a few opportunity to see them in same screen! \m/  and that concerts always give good moments to us...."hope" is our only hope! =))   so keep watch it ;)

and bad fate... this two group so rarely be in a same place together...yesterday some SJ guys include Siwon and some SNSD girls were at same movie premiere! but at the same day our girl was singing national anthem in beys-ball stadium at LA! I'm sure ıf they didnt call her to USA, she would be in that premiere too... maybe we wont see them together but thinking them watching movie sitting together is make me happy.  8-> (I'm sure all of them sited together :(( )

Guest benk4reds

@evok

oww is there SMTown ahead ? You got that right, hope there is another Taewon moments on the "hope" song ;)

i'm thinking the same as you are...why is suju and snsd can't be in the same place as expected by many people :)
especially siwon and taeyeon were never on the same reality show on couple of years back..
they only appeared on awards' ceremony...

so please...please keep us posted whenever there is new moments, oke ?
thanx in advance..

@benk4reds

ıt looks like ıt's my wrong, I saw the 10&11 August date in a fan blog but I checked other ones there is no date confirmed yet... some fans says this year SMTown wont gonna happen because of busy schedule of main groups! ıt will start first half of 2014! :(( but again they are all speculations! at least we know all of them will attend Seoul, Golden Disk, Daejong award nights at fall also after september I think all tv channels gonna starts their music festivals again and we will see them at same stage..but Smtown concerts are best! :( .... and they generally go to tv shows before new albums and award nights, everyone needs promotion!  \m/ :)) so after their world tour end we will start to see them at tv shows before big award weeks!  also at this Friday Siwon is a guest at SBS "Thank You" !! maybe he will thanks to Tae in the show!! =)) hahahJ and It would be amazing ıf we see SNSD and SJ at same episode in running man!! put Siwon and Taeyeon at same group and give them" Pepero Game"...that pleasure enough for me for whole year... :))

also you want it, ;)
ıts for Smtown disappointment for Tae-Won fans! little bit fun!

Taeyeons hair style that she used at 2009!
45e7b308-92f5-499c-b2c4-1cca8afc33fe.jpg

Siwons wig that he used at cross-trained show at SS5!
2384a282-d6ad-40a5-b807-eb911204e44b.jpg

Are you imitating Tae? why brown puffy hair! why not black? =))

and dont worry Siwon, Tae likes cross dressed mans! hihihi...
a1d4b9f7-920b-44b8-9d09-dbfe43dcaad5.jpg

Also I really dont get why ELF's dont like SNSD! (of course ELF's jealous SNSD, SONE's jaelous SJ :-j ) but they are always bad mouthing them.. look how lovely they are... SNSD is congratulating their oppas for winning the award.. they look more happy than SJ! :x

Guest benk4reds

@evok

yep,i read that SMTown concert will be held in 2014...hopefully Taewon moments will be appear everywhere :D

agree that ELF and SONE should be more friendly to each other like suju and snsd...

there's no use of hate because it will not help anyone...

hahhahaha siwon is not good enough of doing cross-dressed because he is so manly :D

but maybe it was his effort to service the fans...I love when he's singing solo...or when he plays drums...

Taewon in the same team in Running Man ? hahahah I will be happy too...I think it would be something to all Taewon shipper :D

or at least they will be at the same reality show...their moments were so rare...I don't know if that was a coincidence...

can't wait to hear some good Taewon news ^_^

Guest benk4reds

@evok
hello there..a few days without any update about our couples make me umeasy hehehe...
so i'll remember about video where taewon interacted each other...beside the video already uploaded here...

between 0:15 - 017 Taeyeon tapped Siwon's shoulder 3-4 times

then on this video...between 0:44 - 0:50 Taeyeon staring at Siwon when he came...love the way Taeyeon saw him,,,she's so pretty :D

ok i just want to add those video...hopefully there will be another Taewon moments to make us happy kekeke

Archived