Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@todaesung

I would be happy If I helped you. two years ago I was like you. I was clicking on everywhere and post the things with wrong way! :D and this is new outlook of Soompi ıt was more complicated before. Actually I dont know maybe because of my profession first I look at to details of big pictures. If you want to see them you have to look at to backside to understand what is really going on! :D that's why I never believe sw-tif or sw-sy lovelines. they were so in front of eyes. they are like fake flirts. especially ıf main character is SW you cant believe everything... he is praising every girl near him... one day you say he likes this girl other day you say no he likes that girl.... he is a prince but little bit playboy prince  :)) I think actually he is so shy near the girls she really see as a woman...

I'm not belong any fanclub. I'm not fangirl type person. I like them but I dont look at them like a god :) for me they are normal people like us Who is doing their jobs like us. ;;)
I know this details bc I made some deep research about them when I was doing my videos. I really know that Tae is ice-cream addict. you can even find videos about it.

MV will give me hard times but like I post today, sometimes I will share new added part of it... I want your opinions too.. bc I'm really new in that genre... I hope until tomorrow I would finish first min of it... I think ıt will be easy after passing the fast beats ...  but I wish there would be some new moments in it too.. 8->

Guest todaesung

@evok we can upload a picture from our computer?, we resize the picture and save the picture in our comptr then we upload it?, yeah me to if they have real crush each other they must be hiding its too obvious if they do flirt in front of many people (and they are idols, they gonna hit by fans if they do that hahaha)where are you come from?, if you checked what happen in the backside its not hurting your eyes?(they so little right??), yaa i've seen Suju concert three times donghae and swn its real womanizer(in my opinion), i think thats why sw get curious with Ty because she doesnt care too much with Sw Charm, i've seen from many movie, many guys get curious if they get ignore hahahahah

@todaesung

unfortunatelly not! they want link! but I use this stock photo site to upload my computer images I'm from Turkey. ıts turkish website. but ıts English! ıts so easy to use.

when you open it you see this front page
rbhrb.jpg

you have to click on "click here to upload a new image" and this page appears
rbhsd.jpg

you click on Browse button! and chose the image from your computer from opening new folder. name of the folder will appear near browse part!

rbhtv.jpg

than you click on "UPLOAD NOW" and ıt upload it to website you only have to copy the link at Direct Access part and past it to image icon at here!

rbhw5.jpg

you can also use show settings for make them big small or cut some parts! you can also upload gifs to this website! ;)

but bc ıt dont want membership, I think they dont stock your photos (I think) you cant re-use the links ıf you closed and re-opened the website.... you have to copy it from here! or re-upload to there..

also sometimes I use photobucket but ıts so complicated....

link for website is here
http://upload.hizliresim.com/upload.php

Guest todaesung

rbjhn.jpg

i've try from link that you give to me, nicee onee, thank youu i've already bookmark the web address to my computer...but we still waiting the taewon video heheh kamshamidaaa evoooka>

also guys ıf you want to use signatures or profile photo you can use my fan arts too. I openly share them but of course you have to make them small and have to cut as square or horizontal rectangle! you can add them in your profile! ;)

ıt has to be about this size soompi dont let big signatures!
d92f7143-6416-4fa7-aac0-4427882fcdd3.jpg758c90f3-ae2c-449f-b24b-7a9e02cf366b.jpg

Tae turned back to her blonde hair again!!.  or in first place she never changed it. that triple axel video was from old days! :-/
Now we have two blondish Korean couple!  Or Swiss couple from Alp's =)) I wonder when they will turn back to their old hairs! she is ok still pretty like a little Barby but Swon is originally dark skinned, his hair dont look like ıts belongs him. I think Swon needs to do smth about it! :D  but still he is so hot of course!

22f3aa04-7006-468c-8cf0-e24f56ee0b81.jpgdd5505b1-2a62-4fb2-8273-7e9ef00e14cd.jpg

actually they really look like a couple now! :D

Guest benk4reds

@evok

I saw the tweets too...it's cute...the two on the left when they fight,,,and then on the right when they were make-up and the male idol give ice-cream to the female...hahaha so cute...but I don't understand to the doll on the center...

can't wait for your complete MV...take your time and do the best haha...kidding..

Well, I think the latest photo on TY's instagram were the old ones...to know what colour the latest is you can compare her last activities...and about SW, (҂'̀⌣'́)9 he don't belong to blonde hair haha...he is so suited with black/dark hair...who makes him to do it hahaha... @todaesung

I watched the video you upload here...well, some of it I already watched...but thank you, because it show so much fanboys of TY :D

*about GG concert, still no info about ticket sale,,,hopefully it can be buy from internet (online)

@benk4reds I will do the best but my best :P

About dolls, I think the ones at the middles are suju guys! hahaha... also I want that bear with bunny doll in his hand. ıts so cute! I wonder ıf he bought them to himself or for his friends. ıf ıts like that, that bunny with ice cream really would be Tae! haha.... also I didnt get "hello my line" there is no phrase like that! ıs it smth like hello my love-line! :))

also you know he was a quest at SBS Thank You... he was there as Boa's close friend... I couldnt understand anything but this story moved me
rbss5.jpg
Actually I didnt get what she mean with shot off! :-/
but he is like a perfect friend and probably perfect boyfriend. he is really like a drama charcters! ıf that special  girl is Tae or not, the girl who captured or gonna capture his heart is so lucky! :D
also he add this for people who will suddenly wants to ship them haha...

rbsxf.jpg

ok I'm turning back to my MV! :-S

Guest benk4reds

i once was read the article about SW interviewed by a magazine...he was asked what he will do her girlfriend...then he said, he will take a good care and protect her...so I assume he will act as good boyfriend and don't forget that he was raised by a strict Christian family...he also close with her mother so I think he has a good value when it comes with woman hehe...

in this video, as I told you before, tiff is imitating SW...

she told how gentleman he is,,and like to take care his friends...

I also remember kyuhyun said that if he was to bring a friend when he's going date then he will bring shindong and SW...the reason for SW is he like to pay for the food...hahaha so SW likes to treat his friends too..

so the story BoA tell is showing how SW takes a good care of his frends...and yes, they are close but not in a relationship ^_^

@benk4reds
 I really like to have a good male friend like SW. of course not for paying the bills! :D He is little bit like me, I'm very loyal friend. he is also looks like someone who can forget everything to able to be your side to see you happy again . I really wish to have male-friend like him.(but probably I would fell for him haha ıf he want to be my side as a friend, he shouldnt give that gorgeous smile to me :)) ) You can tell everything to guys. they always listen you and give good advices. of course not everyone, good guys like SW! ;)
also actually Tae has tough personality but her members always praise her about how she care about them as a friend as a leader! ;) Tae give me vibe that she is someone you cant be close easily but ıf she like you, she can devote herself to your friendship or love with all her heart! there was a quate about her. when ever she go to somewhere for filming, she find good foods. after she eat it she always ask for more food (maybe chocolate or drink) for able to take them to other members and she put them to her backs :D her habits looks like Swon! she really cares about her friends!
I feel ıf they dated-broken up- and dating again now, briefly ıf they liked each other during this 3-4 year, ıt probably come from their loyalty to each other...  I really like to see them as couple...

Guest benk4reds

I think you'll be able to find a good guy if you can open your heart and mind,,,because good guy do something with sincere not because hoping they can receive in return...:D  but then again, if SW wants to be friend with you, you've already fell for him hahaha....

this news about TY love story...

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/snsds-taeyeon-talks-about-her-first-love/

"The January 18 airing of SBS Power FM’s Jung Seon Hee’s A Night Like This featured SNSD’s Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, and Taeyeon as special guests. The theme of the conversation was “A song that brings back the memories of your first love.” Taeyeon began her story as she spoke, “I’m hungry for love, especially these days. I didn’t know much when I was younger, and I was only receiving a lot of things from this guy. As I look back, I don’t think I gave him much, and it makes me feel sorry for him. I think I was just full of myself.” Then she selected the song “Love Ballad,” by Brown Eyed Soul as a song she would to sing for her first love."

there is also another blog/web that tells about it....but I don't know which translation is closest to the real meaning...but I copied the web above because I think that's more suitable ;)

wondering, did TY really sing that song to "that guy" ?

yes, I think the two would be loyal to their friends/families and of course their couples....SW known to have a close knit friends...and agree to you, as well as TY....of course, I want to see them as couple...I think they can compliment each other with their own personality...

I really wonder ıf ıt before debut or after debut! :D probably after debut! because they become SMtown trainee when they are at middle school. If I'm not wrong she become traninee when she was 15. she has been living at Seoul since she was child. so probably that person entered in her life when she was trainee or a famous SNSD member! of course that person reminds me Swon! ;) also she wears same sweater from that radio show with Tiff.. so ıts from same times that she confessed that there is someone she cant forget but cant be close again...I always though she broke -up with that person bc of her fault... she says she is the one who is trying to re-gain him! I really wonder ıf this two person are same person and ıf that person is S-won!

also you know at 2009 she was only 20; she confessed after her debut there was only one guy who moved her heart!....  that person was someone famous....I'm about sure in the past S-won had some crush on Tae! so that person would really be Swon... ;) he is so close to her ideal type...like you said ıf he liked you ıts so hard to ignore a man like him.

If ıts him I liked her confession. I can understand her mistakes as a young girl... she is so mature now.... ıf they are together now maybe that confession helped her regain him. sincerity always solve the problems! ;)

after talking about her sincerity I suddenly wanted to turn back to this old photo from 3 months ago! now for me ıt has a real message explaining her story! ıts like now I'm sincere so I could reunite with that person! ;) or he is more sincere now!

taeyeon_ss
Good night WORLD~* #SincerityWillDefinitelyBeConveyed'
21491414ebd411e2871d22000a1f92db_7.jpg

so ıs she dating with that mistery guy now!? biggest question...

Guest benk4reds

I was just about to copy that instagram's photo :D

#SincerityWillDefinitelyBeConveyed

I think if they are really together now, then twitter and instagram was their way to "announce" their relationship...any couples would want their recognition so that other people who might like them can taking distance so they can be comfortable as possible in a relationship,,,well this is just my opinion though...

and this is the event that they could be together in public...

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/37114/20130808/idol-groups-gathering-on-september-1.htm

hopefully there will be more specific moments about them...can't wait :D

:D
we think same time!

I'm so happy about this news. <:-P I checked it. each year ıt has live broadcast at tv channels! and have all-stars opening and ending moments like we used to see! I hope there will be good fancams too. but I hope SW dont miss it bc of that movie project. he can go everywhere after this and ıstanbul concert! :D

Guest benk4reds

all of this discussion we had in this forum, I think we missed something that also very important to match our couples story...that is siwon's love confession, just like TY did in 2009...so I searched a little bit, and find only printed story, not live story like TY did...check it out here..

http://sup3rjunior.com/2013/06/07/130607-sukira-ktr-with-ryeowook-and-siwon-transcripts/

I filter it for you the important part...

"Lady Jane’s 10 questions to Siwon.
1. i am confident because of my looks / wealth
A: Looks
2. the one closer to my ideal type Suzy /Sohn Yun Jae
A: Sohn Yun Jae
3. Sexy / Pure
A:Pure
4. I get broken up/ or I break up
A: broken up
5. Do you think you’ll marry older or younger
A: younger
6. skinship takes one day? or one month?
A: one day
7. I usually confess first or get confessed
A: confess first
8. have you fallen in love with someone while working with them?
A: nope
9. I am skillful in dating / bad in dating
A: Bad
10. good guy / bad guy when you are dating?
A: good guy"

#4 get broken up...is he got dumped ? or I misunderstand it ?

#8 never fallen in love while working with someone....does he tell a lie ? I meant, the seoul MV...clearly he and TY worked together...or he didn't count it ? I don't understand...but if he tells the truth then we got all wrong and this forum is over hahaha...

I also get this...but I think the translation is not good so it can cause misunderstanding...

http://immortalsoul123.wordpress.com/all-about-super-junior/siwons-q-and-a/

"

STORY #4 – Love

1] First love: Kindergarden?

2] Anyone that u like currently?: No

3] Are you dating anyone now?: No

4] Ideal type of girls: Filial and devoted Christian

5] Love vs Friendship: Friendship

6] Peron whom i love vs person who love me: This…

7] Times when u think of the person you love: *sry, the words got jumble up…*

8] What do you wanna know when u saw a lady: Character

9] What how love taste: Sweet and bitter medicine."

#2 and #3 he didn't like or date anyone...remember the story that after TY confession late 2009, on a show sooyoung said that TY secretly go out from their dorm and got back wihout anyone know...

I think this story was on 2010 or before, judging from the user's comments there...this info if it's true didn't match with our presumption...

well I really think, printed story can be unfavorable translation, so I will be more trusting to live story...I mean, their confession was watched by many people and if they were lied then they will be harm their reputation :D

#TY radio show early 2013

earlier I was inserted TY radio show.....when I look back to that story, the theme was " A song that brings back the memories of your first love." so what do you think ? is TY only one love, her first love...or are there any love ? ;)  judging from what her said about the theme, that she was full of herself back then, I think she has only one love :D

related with a story I was just inserted....then SW probably not "that guy" ? :(

Guest benk4reds

you can see the live version of Sukira Nune 2013 here...

http://24-7kpop.com/2013/06/09/siwon-guest-stars-on-sukira/

also I get this articles published on August 2012...First Look Cover Story...

http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=75365

"

Q: Sexy, Free, Single, which of the 3 criteria do you think you meet?
A: Eh… All? (laughs)

Q: Are you single?
A: Yes, I am.

Q: Are you sure?
A: Definitely am.

Q: Would you confess if there is someone whom you like?
A: Of course.

Q: To publicly date, are you willing to do it?
A: If it is true love, even if I might regret it later, I hope to live the present with only these emotions. I will only do so publicly if I know I have met the one. However, I do not wish to bring troubles to my partner, so it has to be a decision we make together.

Q: What is your ideal type of girl?
A: Someone who understands me, and is able to speak comfortably with me.

Q: Only these two traits?
A: Of course, she has to be pretty too. I like girls with beautiful eyes, and have a thing for those who have big smiling eyes. Even those single eyelids girls give off a very different feeling. She has to be someone whom I feel comfortable with.

"

so he don't mind to date publicly if she's "the one" and his couple agree too ;)

Archived