Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you believe it, I'm tearing  right now reading all these !!!
亲们,回想以前的剧情,麻麻为了乔娜放弃去清国,放弃了做衣服的梦想,来到了宫殿,一无所知的她只为了找一个名叫李焞的内禁卫仗。就是为了找一个她所爱的人,首先就放弃了人生很难有的梦想。到了宫里她受尽了你你母后,仁显,西人们以及宫女侍卫的侮辱折磨,只是因为她的身份卑微,那时候的你知道吗?她有说过么?
credit; Baidu forum
OJ gave up her dream to be a fashion designer. She came to the palace, all she knows is the name Lee Soon, Head of the Royal Guards. Because she came to look for someone she loves, she gave up her dream. Once she entered the palace, she suffered under QM's hands, IH, Western factor and the other court maids, just because of her low status. Do you know that? Did she tell you?
直到现在麻麻也从来都没有跟你吐过苦水,想想以前麻麻没有进宫时你们两个的缘分吧。
麻麻现在是有了心机,是黑化了,可是她是被逼的,如果没有等级制度,如果只是一夫一妻,她会这样么?她不爱你她会这样么?为什么你现在要这么对麻麻,只是鞭打一个小三(现在看姓崔的真恶心,厌恶死了)你就冲她发那么大的火。行了,我有点写不下去了,我求编剧给我们一个好的结局吧,虽说我们都知道麻麻以后的结局会死去,可是。。我难受

Till now, she has never ever told you her sufferings. Think about your destiny. OJ is full of schemes now because in her position, she was forced to. If she had married an ordinary man, would she need to scheme? Just because she beat SB, she experienced the full force of your anger.

Guest dreamdoll

JulieSean

said: This was posted by the eunuch

Everyone is guessing that is SB !!Get ready girls, she will be in almost every frame.

刚刚亚仁经纪人胖哥更新instagram

那个是玉贞 还是崔氏?i_f09.png
f2deb48f8c5494ee919208bf2cf5e0fe98257ee7

credit; Baidu forum

This is so true !
曾经他的母亲,让我喝打胎药,让我失去孩子,侮辱我,他从没像今天如此愤怒,我却在为了他做着一些,我曾经讨厌的事,值得吗?我该清醒了!

In the past, when QM made her drink the infertility medicine, made her lose her baby and humiliated her, LS has never been so angry. So why are you sacrificing yourself for him. Things that you would never have done before. Is it worth it? Wake up now!

Guest kimbee

OoooOoohh i'm just confused with this Thread and JOJ Thread, since both of 'em were connected... 8-}

That Bloody Hell Royal Jerkness!!! i'll let myself going to Hell after i send That Bloody Hell Royal Jerkness to Hell...!!! i just wanna burn him... 1188060514973.gif
beforely i'm at stage Acceptable, but now at stage anger & depress...!!! onfire.gif  stress.gif

Don't get confused, cos I won't be posting anything there. All discussion are in this forum.
Inspired by Baidu forum scenario:
OJ escaped from the palace (not sure with who's help) and lived in a village with her mom. She made clothes and sell it in the market. When LS discovered her gone, he was angry that she dared to run away. He sent many man to look for her but could never find her.
One day, DP went to the market and saw OJ. He chased after her. She told him that she can never go back to the palace because of the person she would become if she continued being there. So she made him promise not to tell LS.
DP did not tell LS, instead he asked to be released from his royal duties. He then went to look for OJ and gave up his Prince life. She told DP that she can never accept him, but DP is fine with it cos he only wants to be near her and protect her. And won't ask for anything more.

Don't get confused, cos I won't be posting anything there. All discussion are in this forum.

Inspired by Baidu forum scenario:

OJ escaped from the palace (not sure with who's help) and lived in a village with her mom. She made clothes and sell it in the market. When LS discovered her gone, he was angry that she dared to run away. He sent many man to look for her but could never find her.

One day, DP went to the market and saw OJ. He chased after her. She told him that she can never go back to the palace because of the person she would become if she continued being there. So she made him promise not to tell LS.

DP did not tell LS, instead he asked to be released from his royal duties. He then went to look for OJ and gave up his Prince life. She told DP that she can never accept him, but DP is fine with it cos he only wants to be near her and protect her. And won't ask for anything more.

I have a solution for escaping from palace. "Space ship"

Archived