Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

Guest Peggy Tan

Suddenly I am scared about the ending. How will it end? Is it naïve of us to hope for a "twist" ending that OJ somehow escape death by faking death but have to live away from her love LS & Yoon? Or did she really died but died with honour and forever engraved in the heart of LS. Somehow cant wait for the ending....but scared too to know how it will end ~X(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so scared too.. Please a happy ending.
I don't want it to end..........especially if it is a sad ending.
I'm so sad OJ gave up the position and also Yoonie to that hyprocrite !!! Argh......
Even if it is a fake death for OJ, it is still so hearbreaking cos Yoonie is not with her.And LS cannot live with her. If he takes his father's word, he may even let her lead an ordinary life by leaving her totally so as to keep her safe.
IH will be dead so that's fine. But SB will raise through the ranks and have 2 sons with him. She may not have his heart, but she gets to stay there after all the evil she has done ? Not fair !
NOoooooo....I don't want it to be like that.....

life is totally unfair for poor OJ :(

after watching ep 22 with subs, i realize you were right @juliesean, it was more then just being demoted why OJ and LS cried. it totally slipped my mind, that demoted queen, get banished. the story i keep remembering, is that OJ just demoted back to bin, so it would've been a simple, out of queen quarter and back to her old place. the pain she had to endure to make that decision, leaving yoon and LS.. :((

thank gawd LS managed to keep her in the palace, next to him and yoon, he must hate IH more then ever.

i am going to cry a river when (IF) OJ die. still hoping for a different ending [-O<

ratgirlina said: life is totally unfair for poor OJ :(

after watching ep 22 with subs, i realize you were right @juliesean, it was more then just being demoted why OJ and LS cried. it totally slipped my mind, that demoted queen, get banished. the story i keep remembering, is that OJ just demoted back to bin, so it would've been a simple, out of queen quarter and back to her old place. the pain she had to endure to make that decision, leaving yoon and LS.. :((

thank gawd LS managed to keep her in the palace, next to him and yoon, he must hate IH more then ever.

i am going to cry a river when (IF) OJ die. still hoping for a different ending [-O<

In the novel, this is what LS said to OJ 
 "Will you die? For me? I want you to die" 
 "为了我,你去死吧! 我希望你死" 
I hope he doesn't say this to OJ. Our nightmare tomorrow is getting closer. 
NOooooooooo. He better not say it !

:(( :(( :(( :((

Guest dreamdoll

Am I the only one here who will be re-watching their lovey dovey moments from earlier episodes?Can't seem to let them go!

Guest dreamdoll

junkietiger14

wrote:

»

dreamdoll said:<br />

Am I the only one here who will be re-watching their lovey dovey moments from earlier episodes?Can't seem to let them go!<br />

<br />

<br />

Me too!!! They were so beautifully done. I'm on pins and needles just to see how this all ends. I'm leaning towards tragic end, but I will borrow OJ's secret weapon of HOPE and hope that it does not end all dramatic and sad.

What an ending !! The crap that was dolled out by the writers. To read more about our rants, go to JOJ thread......
I'm still too afraid to watch ep 20, 23 and 24. Don't wanna see minnie mouse, don't wanna watch the ridiculous plot devices, don't wanna watch heartbreaking scenes, so what is there to watch??? Maybe I gotta wait after I get over this drama.....wonder when.

@dreamdoll  Thanks for keeping this thread alive...

Guest dreamdoll

It's the end of the drama....
What a rollercoaster ride it has been! Just some nice pics to remember the OTP by...
tumblr_mp2choxxmN1rimmx0o5_250.giftumblr_mp2choxxmN1rimmx0o7_250.giftumblr_mp2choxxmN1rimmx0o6_250.giftumblr_mp2choxxmN1rimmx0o8_250.gif

Cr: Lovingdramas

Archived