Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

Guest Janie1430292518

Peggy Tan said: YAI lost a lot of weight in this drama...earlier his face is fuller...towards ep 8 his face getting leaner ...you all notice?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ratgirlina said:

JulieSean wrote: »

ratgirlina said:

dreamdoll said:

Hi ladies...I'm here...

Difficult to toggle when I have so many windows open! LOL

Let's have in depth discussion over here, and have fun baiting them over there !! *evil smirk*

I am not proud of what i am doing there. Well maybe a bit. Certainly fun tho. Want to join me

Count me in ! Once I find something I can latch on. I will leave you to be the new "fan"

Dang, they cought on so quickly. There goes my fun.

But now, they are bashing KTH's acting. Don't satisfy them with any response. They just wanna provoke us !

I bid them the best of luck. >:)

Janie said:

Peggy Tan said:

YAI lost a lot of weight in this drama...earlier his face is fuller...towards ep 8 his face getting leaner ...you all notice?

Yeah I noticed. I think he said he lost 15 lbs while shooting JOJLIL and I think KTH is sick now also. 

Plus these last minute script changes that can happen hours before broadcast. And they have to memorize their lines in record time. Who wouldn't get sick? That was what happened to the lead in Spy Myung Wol. In the middle of filming, she just flew over to US cos she was pissed with the working conditions. Apparently they promised her certain rest days and no last minute script rewrites. But she still came back and had to kneel in front of everyone and apologised. 

It seems many shots and completed scenes also never made the final cut. It mean they are shooting way more scenes then what we see.

Are they doing a director's cut? Or just wasted time and energy because of all the changes?

Guest Janie1430292518

@ratgirlina, the more we explain, the more they cover that thread with SB pics. I think it's best we ignore what we don't like and let them say whatever they want with their idol. Just tell yourself not to read what they post. Then, we will fill the thread pages with more of JOJ posts rather than to talk about HSY from Kara and not SB character.

Janie said: @ratgirlina, the more we explain, the more they cover that thread with SB pics. I think it's best we ignore what we don't like and let them say whatever they want with their idol. Just tell yourself not to read what they post. Then, we will fill the thread pages with more of JOJ posts rather than to talk about HSY from Kara and not SB character.

Peggy Tan said: Janie said: @ratgirlina, the more we explain, the more they cover that thread with SB pics. I think it's best we ignore what we don't like and let them say whatever they want with their idol. Just tell yourself not to read what they post. Then, we will fill the thread pages with more of JOJ posts rather than to talk about HSY from Kara and not SB character.

Guest dreamdoll

ratgirlina said:

JulieSean

wrote:

»

Janie said:<br />

<br />

Peggy Tan said:<br />

YAI lost a lot of weight in this drama...earlier his face is fuller...towards ep 8 his face getting leaner ...you all notice?<br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah I noticed. I think he said he lost 15 lbs while shooting JOJLIL and I think KTH is sick now also. <br />

<br />

<br />

Plus these last minute script changes that can happen hours before broadcast. And they have to memorize their lines in record time. Who wouldn't get sick? That was what happened to the lead in Spy Myung Wol. In the middle of filming, she just flew over to US cos she was pissed with the working conditions. Apparently they promised her certain rest days and no last minute script rewrites. But she still came back and had to kneel in front of everyone and apologised. 

ratgirlina said:

Janie said:

Peggy Tan said:

YAI lost a lot of weight in this drama...earlier his face is fuller...towards ep 8 his face getting leaner ...you all notice?

Yeah I noticed. I think he said he lost 15 lbs while shooting JOJLIL and I think KTH is sick now also. 

It seems many shots and completed scenes also never made the final cut. It mean they are shooting way more scenes then what we see.

Are they doing a director's cut? Or just wasted time and energy because of all the changes?

I hope they release a director's cut. I'm curious to see what other scenes they filmed.

I wanna see that scenes just before the first night. There were stills and bts they hugged in the yard first and said something. But in the ep, it goes straight to bedroom. As much as i love the first night scenes, it felt something missing there

dreamdoll said: ratgirlina said:

JulieSean

wrote:

»

<br />

YAI lost a lot of weight in this drama...earlier his face is fuller...towards ep 8 his face getting leaner ...you all notice?<br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah I noticed. I think he said he lost 15 lbs while shooting JOJLIL and I think KTH is sick now also. <br />

<br />

<br />

Peggy Tan said:

Janie said:

@ratgirlina, the more we explain, the more they cover that thread with SB pics. I think it's best we ignore what we don't like and let them say whatever they want with their idol. Just tell yourself not to read what they post. Then, we will fill the thread pages with more of JOJ posts rather than to talk about HSY from Kara and not SB character. Gosh..those KARA fans totally ruined the thread. So emo...too much sugar & those kiddos bcum hyper.

They are just so juvenile that it's FUNNY !! Did you see that scary photoshopped pix "Don't touch her" !! It was meant for us. LOL

I rather touch YAI

Guest dreamdoll

JulieSean said: dreamdoll said: ratgirlina said:

JulieSean

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Guest pelicancharm

Thanks @ratgirlina. Fingers crossed they read it!

Hi everyone, keep the posts coming about the OTP!

Another ending :
After what she did in Ep 20, she realised she has turned into lunatic. So she approached LS to tell him to demote her and restore IH. Cos she didn't  wanna turn into another crazy person just to have LS to herself. If he is not meant to be, then she will give up. As a penance, she will go to a monastery to pry for the kingdom.
Despite his entreaties, she was firm and went away for a year. LS missed her and claimed that he needs her to go to the palace to offer prayers on his behalf. She had no choice but to go. And when he saw her, his heart wept cos she was so beautiful even without wearing any beautiful clothes. When he told he come back to the palace, she said no. He was heartbroken because she doesn't love him anymore.

Archived