Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those korean tv, should have english board somewhere.

Some of the korean stars now, focus more overseas.

Those tv should too. There must be profit in selling the rights to their drama. Instead of just focusing on korean viewers

Guest kimbee

chocolatewaffle said: @JulieSean Ah, okay. Thank you for the information!  :-* Sometimes I do wonder whether writer or PD lurks on forums. Well, not just Korean forums, international ones as well, just to see the reaction from viewers. If they do though, I hope they saw what we posted about them and have a massive withdrawal symptom. lol.

kimbee said: chocolatewaffle said: @JulieSean Ah, okay. Thank you for the information!  :-* Sometimes I do wonder whether writer or PD lurks on forums. Well, not just Korean forums, international ones as well, just to see the reaction from viewers. If they do though, I hope they saw what we posted about them and have a massive withdrawal symptom. lol.

@kimbee Massive heart-attack at it, then we'll take over the script writing and directing. lol!
@JulieSean I do not think they have the right to go berserk here, because this thread is obviously for Lee Soon and Ok Jung only. Not "Lee Soon + Ok Jung with Suk Bin being the third wheel" thread. Haha!

chocolatewaffle said: @kimbee Massive heart-attack at it, then we'll take over the script writing and directing. lol!
@JulieSean I do not think they have the right to go berserk here, because this thread is obviously for Lee Soon and Ok Jung only. Not "Lee Soon + Ok Jung with Suk Bin being the third wheel" thread. Haha!

JulieSean

said:

chocolatewaffle

said: @kimbee Massive heart-attack at it, then we'll take over the script writing and directing. lol!

chocolatewaffle said:

JulieSean

said:

chocolatewaffle

said: @kimbee Massive heart-attack at it, then we'll take over the script writing and directing. lol!

JulieSean said: chocolatewaffle said:

JulieSean

said:

chocolatewaffle

chocolatewaffle said: JulieSean said: chocolatewaffle said:

JulieSean

said:

chocolatewaffle

JulieSean said: chocolatewaffle said: JulieSean said: chocolatewaffle said:

JulieSean

said:

chocolatewaffle

Archived