Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JulieSean Actually, it somehow helps to simmer down my anger by a whole lot because to me, episode 18 is the final episode of JOJLIL. I am able to savour the affection these two share by doing so, and it makes me feel better too. Hehe. Episode 19 and all the way to crappy episode 24 never happens, which I will only summarize them in reels of words towards the end of my very own episode 18. :D

Guest kimbee

those pics from Ep 15...

Bloody Hell Royal Jerkness:  We know each other so well...
even without a messages, we know exactly where to find each other.
(Then LS hold OJ's hand) and he continued: No matter how much the retainers tell me to let go of your hand...
i'd rather let go of their hands. but i'd never let go of yours...
So don't leave me even for a second.
Ok Jeong: Yes, Your Majesty. i'll stay by your side.
------------------------------------------------------------------- Skiipp,
Ok Jeong: Your Majesty... even if i caused trouble... i do it because i love you.
Lee Soon: Ok Jeong-aaah...
(Then They're Hug...) :((

Guest pelicancharm

Apparently after OJ dies from drinking the poison' date=' DP did the same. Not sure if he chose to or under LS command. And CS died in a drunken fight. Why the good ones gotta die?[/quote']

WHAT! He dies too?! Is this in the novel as well?

kimbee said: those pics from Ep 15...

Bloody Hell Royal Jerkness:  We know each other so well...
even without a messages, we know exactly where to find each other.
(Then LS hold OJ's hand) and he continued: No matter how much the retainers tell me to let go of your hand...
i'd rather let go of their hands. but i'd never let go of yours...
So don't leave me even for a second.
Ok Jeong: Yes, Your Majesty. i'll stay by your side.
------------------------------------------------------------------- Skiipp,
Ok Jeong: Your Majesty... even if i caused trouble... i do it because i love you.
Lee Soon: Ok Jeong-aaah...
(Then They're Hug...) :((

Guest kimbee

JulieSean said: Apparently after OJ dies from drinking the poison, DP did the same. Not sure if he chose to or under LS command. And CS died in a drunken fight. Why the good ones gotta die?

Guest pelicancharm

In the end, no matter what he does, he can never keep his promises.Right from her childhood to her deathbed.

=((

Still at Stage 4. Not going to progress soon enough.

Guest pelicancharm

@JulieSean, hope you could translate it if you have the time. I can't read Chinese characters.

Guest Peggy Tan

chocolatewaffle said:

@kimbee Massive heart-attack at it, then we'll take over the script writing and directing. lol!

@JulieSean I do not think they have the right to go berserk here, because this thread is obviously for Lee Soon and Ok Jung only. Not "Lee Soon + Ok Jung with Suk Bin being the third wheel" thread. Haha!

So we are allowed to rant???? Cos I forsee more to come cos SB will be in almost every frame in the upcoming episodes, with her slitty alien eyes @PeggyTan and crafy smirk ! Oops! Did I say that out loud?

Argh!!!!Alien gonna invade the rest of the episodes??? WTH!

Guest Peggy Tan

Apparently after OJ dies from drinking the poison' date=' DP did the same. Not sure if he chose to or under LS command. And CS died in a drunken fight. Why the good ones gotta die?[/quote']

Wat? DP died too? What is the source of the info? From the novel?

Guest Peggy Tan

JulieSean said:

@kimbee. Read it at Baidu. They really have a wealth of info.

i just understand english... actually i'm dizzy (don't understand with hangeul or something like that) when i look at baidu forum... Poor of me because of my lacking......

Aww....dont be sad. I cant read Chinese eventhough I am Chinese...I am a banana

Guest Peggy Tan

Now you guys are camping here :((

No choice...thread over there is invaded.Have migraine seeing all those KARA fans photos...& world war 2 still ongoing

Now you guys are camping here :(([/quote

Isn't it more peaceful over here since its a war zone out there. LOL I'm trying not to unleash my inner b.i.t.c.h but I may just post there if LS ranting alone is not good enough haha ]

Archived