Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

Guest Peggy Tan

I still can't understand why LS can bear to poison the mother of his firstborn son, in reel or real....oh dreading the poison scene

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reposting from the other scary thread
JulieSean wrote: »What was going through Dong Yi's mind when she took the poison in Dong Yi. It's so sad..<br />
<br />
张禧嫔麻麻临死前说:“殿下,您在吗?您在某个地方看着我吗?<br />
那是谎话,就是我后悔爱上殿下的那句话。那是谎话,殿下的心,我明知道不能占有它,我却想要得到您的一切。我那么迷恋您,所以,我才那么愚蠢那么邪恶。<br />
即使知道,我也会让您受这种伤害。殿下,请您原谅我。请您原谅我,还让您看我这样的最后一面。<br />
最后也不想放弃的,我最后的一次贪婪。可是我想让您记住,我,还有我最后的样子。比任何谁,都想让您看到。所以殿下,请您一定要记住。臣妾一定要,记住臣妾!”<br />
<br />
Translation: Are you watching me Your Majesty? That was a lie. What I told you before. That I regret falling in love with you. I know I cannot have you to myself, yet I still want to. I love you so much that I lost all rationality and became so ruthless and cruel. Please forgive me, please forgive me. I want you to see me one last time. Even in the face of death, this is my last wish. I want you to remember me, and how I look now. So Your Majesty, you must always remember Jang Hee Bin ! <br />
<br />
OMG I'm crying as I'm translating this. What's gonna happen when we are faced with this scene in the last episode?

Guest Janie1430292518

Peggy Tan said: JulieSean said: Reposting from the other scary thread
JulieSean wrote: » What was going through Dong Yi's mind when she took the poison in Dong Yi. It's so sad..<br />
<br />
最后也不想放弃的,我最后的一次贪婪。可是我想让您记住,我,还有我最后的样子。比任何谁,都想让您看到。所以殿下,请您一定要记住。臣妾一定要,记住臣妾!”<br />
<br />
Translation: Are you watching me Your Majesty? That was a lie. What I told you before. That I regret falling in love with you. I know I cannot have you to myself, yet I still want to. I love you so much that I lost all rationality and became so ruthless and cruel. Please forgive me, please forgive me. I want you to see me one last time. Even in the face of death, this is my last wish. I want you to remember me, and how I look now. So Your Majesty, you must always remember Jang Hee Bin ! <br />
<br />
OMG I'm crying as I'm translating this. What's gonna happen when we are faced with this scene in the last episode?

Peggy Tan said: JulieSean said: Reposting from the other scary thread
JulieSean wrote: » What was going through Dong Yi's mind when she took the poison in Dong Yi. It's so sad..<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Janie said: Peggy Tan said: JulieSean said: Reposting from the other scary thread
<br />
<br />
<br />

ratgirlina said:

JulieSean wrote: »

dreamdoll said:

Hi ladies...I'm here...

Difficult to toggle when I have so many windows open! LOL

Let's have in depth discussion over here, and have fun baiting them over there !! *evil smirk*

I am not proud of what i am doing there. Well maybe a bit. Certainly fun tho. Want to join me

Count me in ! Once I find something I can latch on. I will leave you to be the new "fan"

Dang, they cought on so quickly. There goes my fun.

JulieSean said:

Peggy Tan said:

I still can't understand why LS can bear to poison the mother of his firstborn son, in reel or real....oh dreading the poison sceneI wrote my thoughts at the other scrary thread earlier.

It is also a political move cos when the Western faction came back into power, they want OJ's head. It mirrors what happened when he wanted to depose IH, by offering the head of MM. 

BTW, did he execute MM??? Remember IH went to beg him, and told him that he save Yoon, so he has to spare her father.MM is still alive...

Ih bargained to step down quietly if ls spare MM life.

Guest Peggy Tan

Maybe they can have to different ending...one with the history accurate ending & another OTP fan fave ending (in my dreams)

ratgirlina said:

JulieSean

wrote:

»

ratgirlina said:<br />

<br />

<br />

JulieSean wrote: »<br />

dreamdoll said:<br />

<br />

<br />

Hi ladies...I'm here...<br />

<br />

<br />

Difficult to toggle when I have so many windows open! LOL<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Let's have in depth discussion over here, and have fun baiting them over there !! *evil smirk*<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I am not proud of what i am doing there. Well maybe a bit. Certainly fun tho. Want to join me<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Count me in ! Once I find something I can latch on. I will leave you to be the new "fan"

Guest Peggy Tan

YAI lost a lot of weight in this drama...earlier his face is fuller...towards ep 8 his face getting leaner ...you all notice?

Guest Janie1430292518

JulieSean said: ratgirlina said: Help. I cant back track on the other threat. To many pages.

I am so far including only nick from this threat. Help pls, who else agreed to the letter? I dont want to miss anyone

Archived