Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Peggy Tan

Btw, the real history, after King Suk Jong died, Prince Yoon took over the throne but died after 4 years on the throne.& SB's son took over the throne.After IH died & OJ demoted to Hee Bin, Suk Jong declared that concubines can never be promoted to Queen.after IH he married Queen Inwon but she never have issue/children

Peggy Tan said: Btw, the real history, after King Suk Jong died, Prince Yoon took over the throne but died after 4 years on the throne.& SB's son took over the throne.After IH died & OJ demoted to Hee Bin, Suk Jong declared that concubines can never be promoted to Queen.after IH he married Queen Inwon but she never have issue/children

Guest Peggy Tan

@PrincessMe2515 where are u? We are famous u know

@PeggyTan sorry yr "alien" did not really cause a blip ? The saving grace was u blamed it on the make up artist.

That KARA girl must have not buy any snack for the make up artist so they purposely sabotaged her with bad make up.

Guest kimbee

did you know... even Ok Jeong realizes that alien gots into her... >-) may be QM gost haunts her and got into her body... X_X

upload1_zps3fb21518.jpg

Guest sicknine

JulieSean said: He's been spotted goinf to gay bars. But personally how can u tell? He could be visiting friends. I've been to these kinds of bars before but it does not mean I'm not straight right?

Guest kimbee

Peggy Tan said:

kimbee

wrote:

»

JulieSean said:<br />

@kimbee

. Read it at Baidu. They really have a wealth of info. <br />

<br />

<br />

i just understand english... actually i'm dizzy (don't understand with hangeul or something like that) when i look at baidu forum... Poor of me because of my lacking......

Archived