Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

Guest pelicancharm

Out of topic.

Girls..I'm preparing my heart for the worst. So i'm planning to watch the part where Jang Hae Bin drank the poison in Dong Yi. Anyone know what episode it is? Years back, i stopped watching the drama after only a few episodes. Dong Yi goody-goody attitude irked me. So, i stopped watching at all. Now i know why..I'm forever on Jang Hae Bin side..

^:)^

Feel you.Ep 60 is it? Wonder which site can watch online? Good idea to watch prepare us for the worst

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we go bait them again? Actually why should we apologize for expressing our opinions. It's a forum so anyone can agree or disagree

I apologized to other members, it made them uncomfortable. That's it.

U did too, several time. Right?

Guest Peggy Tan

Their re interpretation means only of other characters except OJ. O' date=' there actually is a re interpretation of OJ, she started off as a fashion designer. Then the rest....they follow history.[/quote']

We've been conned! Reinterpretation my foot! History depict her as a real scheming richard simmons...but history has always been written by the winners.The southern party nvr recover after OJ death thus the western party has control over the writting of the history.Even DY/SB has not much record in history as she is descended from lower class.

Guest kimbee

Peggy Tan said:

JulieSean

wrote:

»

Their re interpretation means only of other characters except OJ. O, there actually is a re interpretation of OJ, she started off as a fashion designer. Then the rest....they follow history.

Guest maxga

Peggy Tan said:

JulieSean

wrote:

»

Their re interpretation means only of other characters except OJ. O, there actually is a re interpretation of OJ, she started off as a fashion designer. Then the rest....they follow history.

Guest maxga

The accusation of her killing IH, what prove do they have? Because she shooting a figuring with an arrow. It doesn't make sense. Sounds stupid to me..

Guest Peggy Tan

Peggy Tan said:

JulieSean wrote: »

We've been conned! Reinterpretation my foot! History depict her as a real scheming richard simmons...but history has always been written by the winners.The southern party nvr recover after OJ death thus the western party has control over the writting of the history.Even DY/SB has not much record in history as she is descended from lower class.

we have to baang PD-nim's head to the wall... so he will conscious from his amnesia..... (its work on kdrama) >:)

So embrassed to ask this- PD nim is the writer? Or producer? Newbie here

I was quite impressed at that seductive move by OJ. Not the seduction part, but that scene shows, she was not the femme fatale in history, but since people already labbeled her that, she uses it for her advantage and LS fully knowing that, played along.

I tought, that was a very well thought scene and worked well with the new LS and OJ they created.

That's why i had such high hope more scenes like that will be used to explained what could have happened with JOJ in history.

Not sure about korean inner court but in china, they actually select concubines yearly and they all wait to be called by the king. So they fight to stand out from the rest. Some even never seen the king after entering the inner palace and died all alone. Or some just slept one time with the king only, and she waits for the rest of her life for him to see her. Tragic right?

Nope I never apologized. Why should I? I'm entitled to my opinions. It's their fault for not being able to separate the character and their precious idol.

I was behaving badly, and doing it on purpose. Had to appologize for all my praises.

:\">

Guest Peggy Tan

Peggy Tan said:

Seriously..even i doubt OJ character is that bad/cruel in real life. Possibility of the western party altering the truth is HIGH

There's even account of her purposely injuring Yoon when she is sentenced to death by hurting Yoon's strategic parts rendering him with no issue thus SB's prince took his throne after he died. Though it has been recorded that Yoon & SB's son on good terms.

Peggy Tan said:

we have to baang PD-nim's head to the wall... so he will conscious from his amnesia..... (its work on kdrama) >:)

It worked on me. :P

Peggy Tan said:

maxga

wrote:

»

Peggy Tan said:<br />

<br />

<br />

JulieSean wrote: »<br />

Their re interpretation means only of other characters except OJ. O, there actually is a re interpretation of OJ, she started off as a fashion designer. Then the rest....they follow history.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

We've been conned! Reinterpretation my foot! History depict her as a real scheming biatch...but history has always been written by the winners.The southern party nvr recover after OJ death thus the western party has control over the writting of the history.Even DY/SB has not much record in history as she is descended from lower class. <br />

<br />

<br />

Seriously..even i doubt OJ character is that bad/cruel in real life. Possibility of the western party altering the truth is HIGH

Guest maxga

Tragic for the women i say. Lucky for the king. Chinese king/emperor usually have so many concubines..even hundreds..

Guest Peggy Tan

The accusation of her killing IH' date=' what prove do they have? Because she shooting a figuring with an arrow. It doesn't make sense. Sounds stupid to me..[/quote']

It was said that King Suk Jong dreamt of IH in a bloodied white dress & pointing toward OJ quarters. Suk Jong woke up & walk to OJ quarters discovering her, her brother & shaman in ritual striking a figurine (voodoo)...hoping she will be reinstated as Queen ...

Archived