[Drama 2014] Secret Love - Miniseries (시크릿 러브)

cherkell

More BTS from filming - Kim Young-kwang walking through one of the hotels utilized for his segment with Hara.  But we're at T-4 days and counting before Chuseok... I'm starting to get alternately annoyed and scared this production will never make it to air! 

PHOTO_2637_zps9241c299.jpg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adniRose

oh my.... Ji Changwook with Gyuri...  :x explosive visual...Hara can be friends with another fella from White Christmas..so when this drama will be aired..? Chuseok already passed..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

The omnibus drama "Secret Love" finally has its broadcast dates!!!!!

Friday, 13 June 2014 at 22:00 - Han Seung Yeon and Yoon Woo Jin in "I Miss You"

C5F0C6B0C9C4_zpsb4bd2539.jpg

Friday, 20 June 2014 at 22:00 PM - Kang Ji Young and Bae Soo Bin in "Lilac"

BC30C218BE48_zps30147a49.jpg

Friday, 27 June 2014 at 22:00 - Goo Ha Ra and Kim Young Kwang in "The Bucket List"

%B1%E8%BF%B5%B1%A4.jpg?type=w2AE40C601AD11_zps1aab64b5.jpg

Friday, 4 July 2014 at 22:00 - Nicole and Lee Kwang Soo in "Summer"

%C0%CC%B1%A4%BC%F6.jpg?type=w2C774AD11C218_zpseeb95e0c.jpg

Friday 11 July 2014 at 22:00 - Park Gyu Ri and Ji Chang Wook in " Have You Ever Had Coffee With An Angel"

JUN_6600.jpg?type=w2JUN_7334.jpg?type=w2C1F6C3A2BFED_zpsb72db893.jpg

DRAMAcube is a subscription service in Korea, but opens its membership to foreign residents.  I'm investigating sign-up procedures right now and will report back with details shortly.  But sorry to all -- these will NOT be broadcast with English Subtitles.

The broadcast timing is so perfect for 3 man leads because they also have making comeback in small screen and big screen.

YWJ with his drama anticipation marriage (TV N) and his horror movie The Tunnel.

Lee Kwangso with his drama It's OK it's love and his summer movie.

And KYK with his TVN drama in August.

Well THIS is wonderful news!  After much speculation, looks like DramaFever will carry and sub the "Secret Love" episodes after all!  Here's their report just posted a few minutes ago:

itemprop="name"FIRST LOOK: Kara's Secret Love

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, May 28, 2014

Kara_Runaway-512-x-379.jpg

Secret Love is a miniseries of five romantic stories featuring the members of K-pop group KARA, and it's coming soon exclusively to DramaFever! Here's a look at each girl's intense, dramatic story.

In 'Lilac', So Yeol (Kang Ji Young) is a 17-year-old girl with a bright and cheerful personality. One day, So Yeol and her friends are dancing on the stage at her school festival. Despite the dizzying, dazzling lights, they continue dancing. Suddenly So Yeol falls onstage and is rushed to the emergency room. As her heartbeat stops, she dreams of walking down a cherry blossom road in an unknown place. While the doctors try to revive her, So Yeol embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true love.

JUN_9079.JPG
JUN_7755.JPG

In 'A Seven Day Summer', two strangers meet on a trip with their own agendas: Mary (Nicole) plans to find the man she can never forget, and Tae Yang (Lee Kwang Soo) plans to forget the one haunting memory in his past. Will the two find love and peace with their own pasts?

JUN_4939.JPG
JUN_6545.JPG

In 'The Thirteenth Bucket List', a young woman discovers that there is no time better than the present to tell others you love them. Hyun Jin (Goo Hara) is a normal, timid woman who can't confess to her crush of 10 years. But when she discovers that she only has three months left to live she creates a bucket list so that she can live a life without regrets, and becomes a braver, extraordinary woman in the process.

4_34.jpg
1_66.jpg

'Have You Ever Had Coffee with an Angel?' presents a wonderful scenario where Sun Woo finds herself in between an angel and her first love. Sun Woo (Park Gyu Ri) will do anything to become the wife of Woo Bin, a college classmate two years her senior. When she chases him all the way to Jeju Island, Sun Woo encounters Angel No. 2013, a friendly being who helps her get Woo Bin's attention. Woo Bin slowly starts to fall for Sun Woo, but is it too little too late? Especially when Sun Woo and Angel No. 2013 are getting closer and falling in love too!

JUN_7334.jpg
JUN_6600.jpg

In 'Missing You', Ji Hye is a cheerful girl who is straightforward about her feelings. She has a boyfriend named Hyun Woong, but he has never said “I love you” even though they have been dating for over 2 years. They have an argument and Ji Hye decides to break up with him, but the next day she hears that he passed away in a car accident. One year after his death, Ji Hye decides to jump from an apartment rooftop out of her feelings of guilt. But when she arrives at the 7th floor, she finds herself back to the time when she was 7 years old. When she arrives on the 22nd floor, she is 22 years old, the time when she met Hyun Woong for the first time. Ji Hye decides to attempt to save Hyun Woong from his destined death.

JUN_1090.JPG
JUN_2019.JPG

Each story sounds like it will be an adventure packed with both smiles and tears! Make sure to sign up for new episodes HERE.

KARA’s Hara takes the initiative for her kiss scene with Kim Young Kwang in still cuts for ‘Secret Love’

They will show five different first love stories, which were already filmed last year, under the direction of "wind blows in winter" pd kim kyu tae. Kamilias are.

KARA’s Hara takes the initiative for her kiss scene with Kim Young Kwang in still cuts for ‘Secret Love’

Kamilias are now able to get a better angle of Hara”s kiss scene with Kim Young Kwang in KARA”s upcoming drama “Secret Love” with new still cuts released!

SEE ALSO: Hara and Kim Young Kwang spotted sharing a kiss

The couples starring in this mini-series include Hara-Kim Young Kwang, Seungyeon-Yeon Woo Jin, Gyuri-Ji Chang Wook, Jiyoung-Bae Soo Bin, and Nicole-Lee Kwang Soo. They will show five different first love stories, which were already filmed last year, under the direction of “Wind Blows in WinterPD Kim Kyu Tae.

As mentioned before, Hara is said to be playing a college student who goes out to fulfill everything she”s ever wanted to do in life after she”s diagnosed with terminal cancer, and one of the things on her bucket list appears to be kissing the one she loves.

Five-episode drama “Secret Love” will premiere on DRAMAcube on June 13 and will air every Friday at 10 PM KST!

Source: www.allkpop.com

Guest adikkeluangman

Drama “Secret Love” Starring All Five Original Members of Kara to Air in June
Bo2_aRIIYAE9m7T.jpg

Omnibus drama “Secret Love,” starring all five original members of Kara, is set to air in June.
The drama will be aired on DRAMAcube starting on Friday, June 13 at 10PM, and will air weekly for a total of five episodes. Each episode will feature one of the following couples: Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang, Han Seung Yeon and Yeon Woo Jin, Park Gyu Ri and Ji Chang Wook, Kang Ji Young and Bae Soo Bin, and Nicole and Lee Kwang Soo. The drama will tell the stories of five different first loves.
In other news, Nicole and Kang Ji Young withdrew from the group earlier this year, and Kara is currently recruiting new members through their show, “Kara Project.”
Nicole is preparing for her solo debut, and Kang Ji Young is abroad studying in London.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/29/drama-secret-love-starring-all-five-original-members-of-kara-to-air-in-june/#.U4lvVJSSxc8
Is there any official website/twitter/FB for this drama? Here is actor thread for Yeon Woo Jin. :)

“Secret Love” Offers Five Love Stories

Each "secret love" episode will have a different take on love and feature one of the five members of the girl group kara, alongside some interesting leading men.

oaipvh.jpg

If you like a good love story, the upcoming drama “Secret Love” may be just the thing. Originally scheduled to air last year, the drama will now be shown on June 13.

Each “Secret Love” episode will have a different take on love and feature one of the five members of the girl group Kara, alongside some interesting leading men. Two of the five Kara members have left the group since the drama began filming but they participate in this project.

The first episode stars Goo Hara, who played the president”s daughter in “City Hunter.” In her “Secret Love” episode she will play a college student with a terminal disease. Her final wish is to travel but when she does take her much longed for trip, she meets a man and falls in love. Kim Young Kwang, who was last seen playing a doctor in “Good Doctor,” will play her leading man. He also appeared in “Love Rain” and Bachelor”s Vegetable Store.”

Han Seung Yeon and Yeon Woo Jin will pair up in another episode. Han Seung Yeon appeared in “Her Lovely Heels” and “Jang Bo Ri Is Coming.” Yeon Woo Jin was the second lead in “When A Man Loves” and just took a role in “Marriage, Not Dating.”

Park Gyu Ri and Ji Chang Wook take a trip to Jeju Island for the third episode. She had a leading role as an aspiring nail artist in “Nail Shop Paris.” He became a star playing Emperor Ta Hwan in in the saeguk “Empress Ki.”

Ex-Kara member Kang Ji Young will appear in an episode with actor Bae Soo Bin. She doesn”t have a lot of acting experience but he has more than enough for both of them. He played a prosecutor who lost his way in last year”s popular revenge drama “Secrets.”

For the final episode, ex-Kara member Nicole joins forces with actor Lee Kwang Soo. The popular actor is a cast member of the variety show “Running Man.” He was last seen in the dramas “Goddess of Fire: Jeonji” and “Potato Star.” He will play a man with Tourette”s Syndrome in the upcoming series “It”s Okay, It”s Love” starring Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung.

Director Kim Kyu Tae, the man behind the dramas “That Winter The Wind Blows,” as well as “Padam, Padam” and “Worlds Within,” directed the mini-drama.

“Secret Love” will air weekly for a total of five episodes.

Source: www.kdramastars.com

Preview of the first segment airing 13 June put up today on DRAMAcube!!!

NOTE:  What kdramastars.com wrote above is just a rehash of what they put online back in June 2013.  The segments will not be shown in the order they state in their report.  Just sayin'.  :P

And as promised a few days back, here is the way to apply for a DRAMAcube membership if you do not have Korean citizenship.  Get on the DRAMAcube website (dramacube.co.kr), navigate to the top of the screen and find the "Join" tab here:

Screenshot2014-06-04at123610PM_zps2a01eb

After you click that tab, you will be directed to a screen that looks like this.  Scroll down to the bottom where I've boxed the text:

Screenshot2014-05-31at102034PM_zpsc3ec28

And click the "Download" box to access a Word document in which you fill out your pertinent information:

DRAMAcubeForeignMemberApplication_zps32f

Fill out the information in each white box (since it's a Word document, you can type over the comments already written in each box), and then save it for handy use to e-mail to DRAMAcube at the address listed next to the Download radio button:

Screenshot2014-05-31at101945PM_zpsf1b155

Write a small introductory sentence and then attach that Word document (or PDF of it, if you are worried about security like I am), and then e-mail that off to DRAMAcube.  I sent mine off a week ago and am still waiting for my account details to show up, but I didn't want to hold anyone up just in case I get rejected or something.  The first episode airs in a mere 9 DAYS, so get your applications in now and beat the rush!!!

Any questions on any of this, just send me a PM.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

I just watched the highlight video for CWJ. I missed his voice, I don't realised it until now. From the drama description, it look typical love story. But it's OK. I wonder will be a press conference for this drama.

Archived