[Drama 2014] Secret Love - Miniseries (시크릿 러브)

cherkell

201406181003321_zps3ffad273.jpg

Broadcast Channel:  DRAMAcube
Producer/Director: Kim Gyu Tae ("Winter, The Wind Blows" "Padam Padam")

Production Company:  Mays Entertainment / KBS Media Ltd.

Scriptwriters:  "I Miss You" - Lee Sung Yeong ("Last Dance")

"Lilac" - Cho Yung Yeong

"13th Bucket List" - Kim Kyung Hee ("Snow White")

"7 Days of Summer" - Lee Jeong Sun ("Hot-Blooded Merchant")

"Have You Ever Had Coffee With An Angel?" - Cho Yung Yeong

Episodes:  Five (5) episodes, airing on consecutive Fridays from 13 June 2014 - 11 July 2014

Air Time:  22:00 KST / 6:00 AM Pacific (80-minute episodes)
Filming:  15 May 2013 - 2 July 2013
Official Website:  DRAMAcube - Secret Love

English Subbed Streaming:  DramaFever

Original Soundtrack:  TBA

"Secret Love" is written as an Omnibus Mini-Series consisting of 5 episodes, focusing on the ups-and-downs of love relationships such as a first love, breakups, secret crushes, etc.  Each episode features a member of the girl group KARA, teamed up with a leading man.  "Secret Love" is a series produced in advance to eventually be aired in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Asian countries.

SEGMENT 1

To be aired 13 June 2014

SecretLoveSegment1_zpsa577f6de.jpg

In 'Missing You,' Ji Hye (Han Seung Yeon) is a cheerful girl who is straightforward about her feelings. She has a boyfriend named Hyun Woong (Yeon Woo Jin), but he has never said “I love you” even though they have been dating for over 2 years. They have an argument and Ji Hye decides to break up with him, but the next day he passes away in a car accident. One year after his death, Ji Hye decides to jump from an apartment rooftop out of her feelings of guilt. But when she arrives at the 7th floor, she finds herself back to the time when she was 7 years old. When she arrives on the 22nd floor, she is 22 years old, the time when she met Hyun Woong for the first time. Ji Hye decides to attempt to save Hyun Woong from his destined death.

SEGMENT 2

To be aired 20 June 2014

SecretLoveSegment2_zps3bea4f09.jpg

In 'The Thirteenth Bucket List,' a young woman discovers that there is no time better than the present to tell others you love them.  Hyun Jin (Goo Hara) is a normal, timid woman who can't confess to her crush of 10 years (Kim Young Kwang). But when she discovers that she only has three months left to live she creates a bucket list so that she can live a life without regrets, and becomes a braver, extraordinary woman in the process.

SEGMENT 3

To be aired 27 June 2014
SecretLoveSegment3_zps1b33d188.jpg    

In 'Lilac', So Yeol (Kang Ji Young) is a 17-year-old girl with a bright and cheerful personality.  One day, So Yeol and her friends are dancing on the stage at her school festival. Despite the dizzying, dazzling lights, they continue dancing. Suddenly So Yeol falls onstage and is rushed to the emergency room. As her heartbeat stops, she dreams of walking down a cherry blossom road in an unknown place. While the doctors try to revive her, So Yeol embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true love. Upon waking, she forms a tenuous friendship with her hospital roommate's constant visitor (Bae Soo Bin).

SEGMENT 4To be aired 4 July 2014

SecretLoveSegment4_zps254aa327.jpg

In 'A Seven Day Summer,' two strangers meet on a trip with their own agendas: Mary (Nicole Jung) plans to find the man she can never forget, and Tae Yang (Lee Kwang Soo) plans to forget the one haunting memory in his past. Will the two find love and peace with their own pasts?

SEGMENT 5

To be aired 11 July 2014
 SecretLoveSegment5_zps27e78e39.jpg

"Have You Ever Had Coffee With An Angel?" presents a wonderful scenario where Sun Woo finds herself in between an angel and her first love. Sun Woo (Park Gyu Ri) will do anything to become the wife of Woo Bin, a college classmate two years her senior. When she chases him all the way to Jeju Island, Sun Woo encounters Guardian Angel No. 2013 (Ji Chang Wook), a friendly being who helps her get Woo Bin's attention.  Woo Bin slowly starts to fall for Sun Woo...but is it too little, too late?  Especially when Sun Woo and Angel No. 2013 are getting closer and falling in love too?

SOOMPI FORUM RULES

Please make sure to read the Soompi Forum Rules and Regulations here:  Soompi Code of Conduct  Also please do not quote pictures or videos in your replies; strip them out first to save precious space on the Soompi Servers (don't worry, we won't be mad if you cut our posts), and do not keep reposting items that have already been posted earlier in the thread.   Please refrain from requesting subtitles or raw links in this thread; anyone posting links to streaming sites other than DramaFever, Viki or Crunchyroll will be taken down ASAP.  If you post media from other online portals, please be sure to 'give credit where credit is due' and confirm that you have the permission to post said materials first.  Most of all, PLEASE be considerate of your fellow Forum members with your postings -- no abusive language or swearing nor bashing of the actors and/or their characters will be tolerated.  Kamsahamnida chingudeul!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest irees

NICOLE AND LEE KWANGSOO?! ROFL!!!
I would've chosen Gyuri and Lee Kwangsoo, though. They were super cute on RM. I'd ship them! xD

Guest edr49890

WOW THANK For this.. when i re check 1h...They added the SOURCE link...here...

anyway ..rumor its Chuseok Festival special something 

@CherKell, many thanks for starting this thread. I await with some trepidation more details as I am not sure how pairing my bias Bae Soo Bin with a girl 18 years younger will work. He does look younger than 37 though, as you can see from my avatar :)

cynkdf said: @CherKell, many thanks for starting this thread. I await with some trepidation more details as I am not sure how pairing my bias Bae Soo Bin with a girl 18 years younger will work. He does look younger than 37 though, as you can see from my avatar :)

Guest edr49890

KARA Casted For Short Vignette Drama ‘Secret Love 2013′

http://www.ohkpop.com/113742/kara-casted-for-short-vignette-drama-secret-love-2013KARA Casted For Short Vignette Drama 'Secret Love 2013'Kara

The number of episodes in the upcoming drama, “Secret Love 2013″lines up exactly with the number of members in the pop girl group KARA.There are five members-Park Gyuri, Nicole Jung, Han Seungyeon, Goo Haraand Kang Jiyoung-so there will be five episodes, one for each member tostar in.

And while all the episodes will share a common theme, each will have adifferent focus, says director Kim Kyu Tae. The man behind the recenthit drama “That Winter The Wind Blows,” as well as “Padam, Padam” and”Worlds Within” will use the new format to explore various love themes,from first love, to lost love, to the kind of love that lasts forever.

“This will be a drama worth waiting for,” said a representative ofthe production company. “Kara and the director will create a fresh newtrend.”

The first episode is already being filmed in Jejudo. It stars GooHara as a college student who decides to check off all the items on herbucket list when she is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. One of herwishes is to travel. When she does take that longed for trip, she meets aman, played by Kim Young Kwang, and they fall in love. Is there anypoint to falling in love if you are about to die? Her character willfind out.

Of all the Kara members, Goo Hara may have the most actingexperience. Since her debut in 2007, Goo Hara has chiefly focused onmaking music, but she also played the role of Choi Da Hye, thepresident’s daughter in the drama “City Hunter.” She and the othermembers of Kara also appeared in the MBC sitcom, “Here He Comes.” Sheplayed a gang leader and also had a role in a Japanese sitcom,”Urakara.”

Kim Young Kwang, who will play her love interest, is best known forhis role in the romantic comedy “Love Rain.” He played two differentcharacters in segments that happened in the 1970s and in the presentday. He also played a supporting role in the drama “Bachelor’s VegetableStore.”

“Love Secret 2013″ will be translated into several languages. It willbe shown in Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Release dates have not yetbeen set.

Kara member Park Gyuri, who will star in one episode, is currently playing the lead role in another series, “Nail Shop Paris.”

Guest edr49890

HARA at Jeju Island ...
3745426922_TV7c4zH3_631800788519b224188a

This one also in Jeju Island .. maybe Vacation or Filming 
AKG5T0r.jpgTGZqlDe.png
bQBuGM3.jpgNmk9oeX.jpg

this one shared by Fantomas

Probably pic of Gyuri while shooting in Jeju for "Secret Love"

BL52TWVCMAAdmaO.jpg

Guest Kramcjier

LOL! the Giraffe strikes Again..!
Nicole and KwangVatar?? hmmm.. I was hoping of another Gyuri&KwangSoo tandem 
=((  , but I guess.. ahmm.. well.. Heol :(( ~X( :-O
=))
as long as the story suits them well (and they can portray their characters well) , then it's fine.. after all  I'm only going to watch this because of the GIRAFFE itself.. and Park Gyuri..
okay.. time for the Giraffe to earn some serious acting awards!
KWANG~SOO HYUNG FIGHTING!! always been and always will be behind you 100%!!
Park GYURI and NICOLE
(?) FIGHTING!!
I'll be seriously hoping that this 5 episodes mini-series would be successful though, not only  for my Biases(Lee Kwang Soo :x Park Gyu~Ri)  but for everyone who were part of it...

Guest love88

edr49890

wrote:

»

love88 said:<br />

omg..i love this thrad..l..btw who is hammie couple..who is the luck guy??????????<br />

<br />

<br />

I also make new thread in karaholic hehe lets make it both lively ..hehe..<br />

HAHAHA I WANT HAMME FOREVER ALONE hehe 

Guest edr49890

love88 said:

edr49890

wrote:

»

love88 said:<br />

omg..i love this thrad..l..btw who is hammie couple..who is the luck guy??????????<br />

<br />

<br />

I also make new thread in karaholic hehe lets make it both lively ..hehe..<br />

HAHAHA I WANT HAMME FOREVER ALONE hehe 

Guest edr49890

Producer/Director █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

Kim Gyu-tae ("Winter, The Wind Blows" "Padam Padam")330px-Kim_Kyu-Tae-p1.jpg
Name: 김규태 / Kim Kyu Tae (Kim Gyu Tae)Gender: MaleProfession: DirectorWork as Director
That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS, 2013)Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats (JTBC, 2011)The World That They Live In (KBS, 2008)A Love to Kill (KBS2, 2005)Loveholic (KBS2, 2005)Drama City Special "오!사라" (KBS2, 2005-Jan-02)Drama City Special "제주도 푸른밤" (KBS2, 2004-Oct-24)Drama City Special "아나그램" (KBS2, 2004-Jul-25)Drama City Special "우리 햄" (KBS2, 2004-Jun-13)Drama City Special "사랑한 후에" (KBS2, 2004-Apr-11)Yellow Handkerchief (KBS1, 2003) with Kim Jong ChangWork as Assisitant Director
Orient Theatre (KBS2, 2001)Tough Guy's Love (KBS, 2000)Invitation (KBS2, 1999)Paper Crane (KBS2, 1998-1999)Purity 순수 (KBS, 1998)컬러 (KBS)Recognitions
2013 49th High1 PaekSang Arts Awards: Best TV Director (That Winter, The Wind Blows)

Profile █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

KARA Secret Love Secret_Love_-_Kara-a000.jpgDrama: Secret LoveRevised romanization: 시크릿 러브Hangul: 시크릿 러브Director: Kim Kyu-TaeWriter:Network: TBAEpisodes: 5Release Date: Fall, 2013 --Runtime:Language: KoreanCountry: South Korea

Plot █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

Five different love stories told starring members of idol group "Kara". Themes touched in the drama series involve first love, dating methods in love and breakup, unrequited love and immortal love.

Notes █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

Drama series is scheduled to air in various Asian countries including South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Cast

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

FEMALE

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

Park Gyuri (박규리)

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

tumblr_mny4pgdFq21s5x9xro1_500.jpg

Background informationBirth name Park Gyuri (박규리)Born May 21, 1988 (age 25)Seoul, Republic of South KoreaGenres K-pop, R&BOccupations Singer, DJ, actress, MC, television host, modelInstruments Vocals, pianoYears active 1995–presentLabels DSP Media (South Korea)Universal Sigma (Japan)Warner Music (Taiwan, Hong Kong)Associated acts KaraNotable instrumentsPiano

Biography
Prior to her singing career, she was a child actress. Her first appearance was on Today is a Nice Day in 1995 where she played the girlfriend of Kang Ho Dong's brother.
She later appeared as the teenage version of Kim Jung Eun's character in Ladies of the Palace in 2001.
She is the only daughter of popular voice dubber Park Sohyun. She's the one who came up with the name Kara which comes from the Greek Word "chara" (χαρά, lit. "joy"), which interpreted to mean "sweet melody".

Han Seungyeon (Hangul: 한승연)

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

tumblr_mny4pgdFq21s5x9xro2_500.jpg

Background informationBirth name Han Seungyeon (Hangul: 한승연)Born July 24, 1988 (age 24)Seoul, Republic of KoreaGenres Pop, Dance-pop, RockOccupations Singer, Dancer, MCInstruments VocalsYears active 1997–presentLabels DSP MediaAssociated acts Kara, SS501, Puretty, 4Tomorrow

Biography
Seungyeon was born on July 24, 1988. In Seoul, South Korea. She left South Korea to study at Tenafly High School in the New Jersey,
United States. However, she withdrew from high school mid-course in order to pursue a singing career.
After returning to South Korea, she debuted as a singer on March 29, 2007, as a member of the girl group Kara along with Park Gyuri, Jung Nicole and Kim Sunghee.
During her time with the group, she passed a high school qualification exam, the College Scholastic Ability Test, and was accepted by Kyung Hee University, majoring in Theater and Film.

Goo Hara (구하라)

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

tumblr_mny4xfklhY1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

Background informationBirth name Goo Hara (구하라)Born January 13, 1991 (age 22)Gwangju, Republic of Korea[1]Genres K-pop, R&B, dance-popOccupations Singer, dancer, actress, modelInstruments SingingYears active 2008–presentLabels DSP EntertainmentAssociated acts Kara, Ajax

Biography
Goo Hara was born on January 13, 1991, in Gwangju, South Korea. Before debuting, she participated in the SM's youth appearance tournament in 2005. In 2007, she auditioned for JYP, however, she lost the runoff.
She was also an online shopping mall model, having been scouted after her photos were uploaded onto DSP's homepage. Thus, Goo Hara became a member of Kara. She is currently is attending at Sungshin Women's University.
On January 5, 2010, during an appearance at SBS' Strong Heart she admitted to getting minor cosmetic and dental surgery on her face. She confessed to receiving one filler injection on her nose and had her teeth fixed. She stated that she had always had double eyelids, but had surgery to get them more defined.
On June 28, 2011, Cube Entertainment announced that Hara and Junhyung from Beast are in a relationship. DSP Media also announced; “They do have good feelings towards one another, but they’re still getting to know each other."March 27th, 2013 saw the end of their relationship, as Cube Entertainment and DSP Media announced that they "naturally drifted apart".

Nicole Yong-Joo Jung

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

tumblr_mny4pgdFq21s5x9xro3_500.jpg

Background information
Birth name Nicole Yong-Joo JungBorn October 7, 1991 (age 21)Los Angeles, California, USGenres K-pop, dance-popOccupations Singer, dancer, rapperInstruments Vocals, violinYears active 2007–presentLabels DSP EntertainmentAssociated acts Kara

Biography
Nicole was born on October 7, 1991 in Los Angeles, California to Korean parents. She attended Mark Keppel Elementary School and Toll Middle School in Glendale, California; however, she lived in downtown Los Angeles. Nicole was into the visual and performing arts while in school. She participated in choir, drill team, played the violin for 4 years and took dance classes.
She auditioned for DSP by sending a video of her singing an Ivy and Black Eyed Peas song. Her mom was very supportive and told her that it was her decision and whatever decision, she would fully support her. Nicole made the decision to go to South Korea and experienced hardships such as adjusting to the culture and missing her friends terribly.
She accepted DSP's offer, her mom moved with her to South Korea and has opened up a successful Korean BBQ restaurant called "Aura The Grill"that is often frequented by Nicole and KARA fans alike.She was on a show called "KAIST" (portrayed a celebrity's life as a college student) which was renamed to "Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science" in Konkuk University since Nicole would not be attending KAIST.[4] The first episode aired on November 12, 2009. She "graduated" from college in January 2010.

Kang Jiyoung (강지영)

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

tumblr_mny4pgdFq21s5x9xro4_500.png

Background informationBirth name Kang Jiyoung (강지영)Born January 18, 1994 (age 19)Paju, Gyeonggi, South KoreaGenres K-popInstruments Vocals, guitarYears active 2008–presentLabels DSP EntertainmentAssociated acts Kara
Biography
Kang Ji-young was born on January 18, 1994, in Paju, Republic of Korea. She debuted at the age of 15 as a third grade middle school student. She is one of the 2 members that joined after member Kim Sung Hee left. She sang Girls' Generation's song "Kissing You" for her audition. Kang is the cousin of the Korean pop singer NS Yoon-G.She attended Bongilcheon Middle School,Muhak Women's High School. She eventually graduated in February 2012 and currently attends Sungkyunkwan University's Department of Acting Arts.

MALE

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █   

Ji Chang-wook

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

ji-chang-wook-1987-07-05-643_1066_extra_

Ji Chang-wook (지창욱) (born July 5, 1987) is a South Korean actor. He is best known for his leading roles in television series Smile Again and Warrior Baek Dong-soo.
TelevisionFive Fingers (SBS, 2012) as Yoon In-haBachelor's Vegetable Store (Channel A, 2011) as Han Tae-yangWarrior Baek Dong-soo (SBS, 2011) as Baek Dong-sooSmile Again (KBS1, 2010) as Carl Laker / Dong-haeHero (MBC, 2009) as Park Jun-hyeongMy Too Perfect Sons (KBS2, 2009) as Song Mi-poongYou Stole My Heart (KBS2, 2008)FilmDeath Bell 2: Bloody Camp (2010) as Soo-ilSleeping Beauty (2008)Days... (2006)Music video Speed - It's Over (2013)Speed - That's My Fault (2013)K.Will - I Need You (2012)T-ara - Lovey Dovey (2012)[14][15]T-ara - Cry Cry (2011)Young Gun - I Have to Let You Go (2010)Younha - We Broke Up Today (2009)Lena Park feat. Dynamic Duo - Are You Ready (2007)Musical theatre The Days (2013) as Mu-youngThrill Me (2010)Fire and Ice (2007)Discography 
채운다 Fill Up (track from Five Fingers OST, 2012)다시 만나면 Meet Again (track from Warrior Baek Dong-soo OST, 2011)Awards [edit]
2011 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor in a Daily Drama (Smile Again)2011 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (Warrior Baek Dong-soo)

이광수 / Lee Kwang Soo

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

427744_368193959944041_246994963_n.jpg

Name: 이광수 / Lee Kwang SooProfession: Actor and modelBirthdate: 1985-Jul-14Height: 190cmWeight: 78kgStar sign: CancerTalent agency: King Kong EntertainmentTV Shows
Nice Guy (KBS2, 2012)Bachelor's Vegetable Store (Channel A, 2011)City Hunter (SBS, 2011)Dong Yi (MBC, 2010)High Kick Through the Roof (MBC, 2009)That Person Is Coming (MBC, 2008)The Scale of Providence (SBS, 2008)Movies
Wonderful Radio (2011)Battlefield Heroes (2011)

김영광 / Kim Young Kwang (Kim Yeong Kwang)

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

kim-young-kwang-1987-01-11-1071_5760_ext

Name: 김영광 / Kim Young Kwang (Kim Yeong Kwang)Profession: Model and actorBirthdate: 1987-Jan-11Height: 187cmWeight: 70kgStar sign: CapricornAgency: CHOII EntertainmentTV Shows
Birth Secret (SBS, 2013)Can We Get Married? (JTBC, 2012)Love Rain (KBS2, 2012)Bachelor's Vegetable Store (Channel A, 2011)White Christmas (KBS2, 2011)More Charming by the Day (MBC, 2010)Take Care of the Young Lady (KBS2, 2009)Triple (MBC, 2009)The World That They Live In (KBS2, 2008)Movies
Detective Cha (2012)Endorsements
TBJ Jeans Ads (with The Wondergirls) (2007)LG Telecom - 17 miles (2007)Hyundai Card Alphabet

배수빈 / Bae Soo Bin (Bae Su Bin)

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

bae+Soo-Bin2.jpg

Name: 배수빈 / Bae Soo Bin (Bae Su Bin)Real name: 윤태욱 / Yoon Tae WookNickname: Sunny BaeProfession: ActorBirthdate: 1976-Dec-09 (age 36)Height: 180cmWeight: 68kgBlood type: AStar sign: SagittariusTalent agency: BH EntertainmentTV Shows
49 Days (SBS, 2011)Hurry and Tell Me (KBS2, 2010)Dong Yi (MBC, 2010)Temptation of an Angel (SBS, 2009)Shining Inheritance (SBS, 2009)The Painter of the Wind (SBS, 2008)Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Kum (MBC, 2008)Auction House (MBC, 2007, ep 12)The Book of Three Han (MBC, 2006)Let's Marry (MBC, 2005)Fashion 70's (SBS, 2005)MBC Best Theater Ep616 (MBC, 2005)Sea God (KBS2, 2004)When a Man is in Love (SBS, 2004)MBC Best Theater Ep577 & Ep585 (MBC, 2004)The Proof of Memories (CCTV, 2002)Movies
Flight (Bisang) (2009)After the Banquet (Gyeolheunsik Hueo) (2009)Goodbye Mom (Ae Ja) (2009)Club Butterfly (2001)Recognition
2009 SBS Drama Awards: Top Ten Star Award (Shining Inheritance and Temptation of an Angel)2008 SBS Drama Awards: Best New Star (The Painter of the Wind)Trivia
Education: Photography (in Korea), Beijing Film School (in China)Skills: Swimming, Jazz DanceHobby: Watching moviesHe speaks Chinese fluently and good English.

TBH-5th MALE

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ 

OCZgm.gif  OCZgm.gif   

Synopsys:

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

[cr] Source

GooHaraHeadshot_zps3872529b.jpg                  KimYoungkwangHeadshot_zpsa965445a.jpg

Goo Ha-ra (구하라)                    Kim Young-kwang (김영광)

Synopsys:  A college student who sets off to fulfill her bucket list after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Goo Hara stars as the sick student, while Kim Young-kwang will appear as a man she happens to meet at her destination and falls in love with. 

Glad you guys are filling up this post, because there is absolutely NO NEWS out there on the filming still going on in Jeju-do, other than Kwang-soo is there now finishing up his scenes.  GRRRRRR IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!  X(

Guest edr49890

CherKell said: Glad you guys are filling up this post, because there is absolutely NO NEWS out there on the filming still going on in Jeju-do, other than Kwang-soo is there now finishing up his scenes.  GRRRRRR IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!  X(

Guest edr49890

Explain by FantomasShared by Karaboard

KARA with PD Kim Gyu Tae - director of drama "Secret Love"

YPANyY3.jpg

Archived