[Drama 2014] Secret Love - Miniseries (시크릿 러브)

cherkell

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello from Seoul!!!  A great time was had by all at the Ji Chang Wook Fan Meeting yesterday, and details will be posted in his Forum as soon as I can get back to my laptop.  But some news was posted on Yahoo yesterday that described the Gyuri-Changwook plot!  Let's see if this will upload, so please bear with me. :)

BNPt6ouCQAEzPgDjpg_large_zpsad4561e9.jpg

Ji Chang Wook and Park Gyu Ri's sweet date in Jeju Island was revealed.

On June 1st, the production team of cine-drama 'Secret Love' revealed a number of photos of Ji Chang Wook and KARA's Park Gyu Ri that were taken during their shooting scenes.

In the drama, Park Gyu Ri casted as Park Sun Woo, who is a girl who has been loving only one man since she was in university, and Ji Chang Wook casted as 'Angel #2013' who came down to the earth to grant Sun Woo's wish.

Their first shooting was held on May 25th at Jeju Island, and they showed a great teamwork even though it was their first meeting.

The scene shows Park Sun Woo, who works for a travel agency, traveling around Jeju Island with Ji Chang Wook to develop a new travel package. The two wore outdoor activity outfits, and led the shooting with their bright smiles.

Even though it was their first shooting, the two of them perfectly melted into their characters, and showed a great partnership. In addition, they never missed thoroughly checking their scripts during their spare times, and went through multiple discussions about their actings.

After the first shooting, Ji Chang Wook said, "I really loved that I was going to be casting as an angel, and I loved the entire concept. It was my first time to be working with Park Gyu Ri, and I had a lot of fun with her."

The production agency said, "Park Gyu Ri and Ji Chang Wook showed amazing jobs even though they had to show some sophisticated expressions during their first shooting. We believe that their great partnership will make the drama great."

JI CHANG WOOK TAKES THE REINS FOR INSTYLE KOREA

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aside from acting, it seems Ji Chang Wook is a passionate equestrian, showing off his horse riding skills in the July issue of InStyle Korea.

Project wise, the actor is one of the male leads in KARA‘s five-episode drama, Secret Love.

001_zpsb177cfec.jpg~original

002_zps8e18e15c.jpg~original

003_zps14d49cf3.jpg~original

004_zpsb0d180e0.jpg~original

couch-kimchi

Guest Littlezaznangel

someone said its rumored to air during Chuseok which is like in september.. but we dont know for sure yet. But asianwiki put it under fall as well
http://asianwiki.com/Secret_Love_-_Kara

Guest edr49890

Littlezaznangel said: someone said its rumored to air during Chuseok which is like in september.. but we dont know for sure yet. But asianwiki put it under fall as well
http://asianwiki.com/Secret_Love_-_Kara

Guest edr49890

KARA Kang Jiyoung, ‘From Headband to Uniform’

kI84ol25.jpg

kang jiyoung patient picture

KARA’s member Kang Jiyoung who turned into a patient was revealed.

Today, Kang Jiyoung posted on her Twitter, “Thank you too all those fans who came to the filming set today. Haha. Thank you for even caring for my staff members even in this hot weather… You’re the best” along with a picture.

In the picture, Kang Jiyoung is in a hospitalized patient uniform with a cardigan on top, wearing a headband and making the perfect patient example.

Internet users who saw this commented, “She looks good in that uniform too,” “So pretty,” etc.

Kang Jiyoung is currently filming for a short 5-episode drama “Secret Love.”

Photo Credit: Kang Jiyoung Twitter

ENGLISH Related article:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/33186/20130702/kara-kang-jiyoung-patient-picture.htmhttp://www.ohkpop.com/116981/kara-kang-jiyoung-from-headband-to-uniform

KOREA Related Article

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201307/sp2013070109582296010.htm

Guest edr49890

Kara’s Kang Ji Young Updates Fans From the Set of “Secret Love”

969856_492856607456133_1097608636_n.jpg

Kara’s Kang Ji Young posed in a hospital gown in a recent photo.

On July 1, she posted a picture of herself on Twitter with the caption, “A big thank you to all the fans who came to visit me today on the set. It was a really hot day, but you came and took care of the staff for me. You guys are the best.”

The photo shows Kang Ji Young in a hospital gown, facing the camera. Unlike her usual stage makeup for Kara’s performances, Kang Ji Young shows a pretty bare face. She still displays perfectly clear, porcelain skin. Instead of the sexy look, Kang Ji Young has an innocent and pure image in the photo.

jiyoung.jpg

According to Newsen, netizens had various responses such as, “She looks really innocent,” “I can’t wait to see her drama,” “Did she pour milk on her face?” “She has that ‘girl next door’ look,” and “If there was a female patient like that in the hospital, the male patients would be all over her.”

Kang Ji Young is currently filming for the “Secret Love,” which is directed by Kim Tae Gyu who also led the hit drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” “Secret Love” takes the form of a melodrama omnibus, with five episodes and each member of Kara starring in one episode each. With this picture, curiousity rises for the plot of Kang Ji Young’s episode. You can read the synopsis for Park Kyuri’s episode hereand Goo Hara’s episode here.

ENGLISH Article

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/02/karas-kang-ji-young-updates-fans-from-the-set-of-secret-love/

Guest edr49890

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); text-align: center;"at secret love set itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); text-align: center;"[sponsor] KARA Seungyeon and Goo hara

xAbma60.jpg

4f8APcc.jpg

[cr]aje

Guest mariechen

YES!!.. Lee Kwang Soo Oppa!! definitely going to wait for this drama because of Kwang Soo.. for Kwang Soo!! LKS Fighting!

My last day in Japan, and I have been blessed with some BTS photos of Ji Chang-wook on the filming site!  The first two were just sent to me with no caption or explanation... other than it looks like the Wardrobe Department decided that an angel should be dressed in pastel colours all the time!  8-|

image7_zpsaed119d5.jpg  070413_0642_93_zps6dc48693.jpg

This one was from a few weeks back where we see His Hotness get some much needed sleep on set in between takes (and his manager captures it for our viewing pleasure):  ^:)^

BNzNBhWCIAEwb0Ypng_large_zpsfba7131c.png

And this one is from a few days ago back in Seoul, where some follow-up scenes were filmed with his caption "The last scene on the set for This Angel":

BOQ2N3tCcAAtasIjpg_large_zps36ea8fc2.jpg

Looks pretty desolate and depressing... I wonder if not all of the storylines will have happy endings?  AND WHY IS IT NOT SEPTEMBER YET?!?!?  ~X(

Archived