Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dancy

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Recommended Posts

484666_202448319878861_816123690_n.jpg
spazzing out!!~~crd to sharifah syakirah of Lee hong ki and fujii mina fanpage..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee Hong Ki and Fuji Mina opening thread. Will it get more than 10 pages today?? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for setting up a new thread for Hongmina.  I didn't feel comfortable to spazz in the other thread , as I didn't want to be perceived as competing with the other couple.  I'll try to be more active in this thread.  The making of videos for EP 8 contains many repeat scenes, boooo!!.  However, I love the last part of the video where Hongki and Mina were interviewed together.  He said that he feels a responsibility now that he's married.  I find it very interesting that he used the word "responsibility" since it's only a pretend marriage.  Two things that pop in my mind: 1) he really took the wedding ceremony seriously that he forgot it was only a show or 2) the wedding ceremony confirms that he's not ready for a marriage (real) and he feels burdened by it. 

I love their wedding poems/vows.   Hongki's poem was direct, clear, and forward looking.  He wasn't wishy washy in his message or played hard to get.  He was quite assertive about his feelings for Mina:  "You understand me,  You light up my life, I love you,  you and I will always love".  Sweet and simple yet profound in its meaning and intention.   How he sees their future is clear to him :  " though darkness will come,  we'll rise above because of our love"  very realistic view of their relationship.  Now,  I don't know whether he truly means what he wrote, or how much of his poem is truly from his heart.  I don't know him enough to validate his statements.  Further,  He uses the phrase "I love you" to his friends, which in a way makes you question whether he loves Mina as a friend too. 

Mina..is truly a great catch.  she's not only extremely gorgeous, but she has a good nature about her and she's probably the type of person who can always find/say something positive about everybody.  She smiled so sincerely during behind the scene interview when she talked about Song Hye Kyo's issue.  You couldn't detect any pent up anger or bitterness.  Rather, she smiled so brightly and sincerely as she explained how she felt about Hongki's choice of the ideal woman.  Very understanding, eh? No wonder she said that she never had fights with her ex. 

The part of her poem where she said that she looks up to him must have touched Hongki's heart.  I see Mina as someone who is able to inspire others to want to become a better person.  that's what's happening with Hongki as he's inspired by her to make changes in his life. 
I don't know where their future holds, but as we stand today,  both Hongki and Mina appear to want to get to know each other better.  It's a positive sign!

P.S: PLEASE don't quote [pic] in your reply.  it's against Soompi rules. 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiNah said: viyra said: MiNah said:

This thread make me crazier than before. Love is everywhere.. :\">  :x

Now i freely can tell that Hongki's proposal is the best!! Their skinship is the best!! ...ahhh..this delusional mode almost kill me =P~

I thought again about SHK-Mina. Well...beauty is subjective. When you really really love someone, she'll become the most beautiful woman in your life. So i guess, maybe (that time) the feeling is not up to that level yet. And its normal because they just met. Looking forward for the next episode.

P/S : I hope Hongki will realise how lucky he is. I think Mina is the most beautiful women ever appeared in WGM (sorry..please dont bash me.....I just randomly see through internet and its 100% biased !! ). @-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! This is my first post ever since I joined the soompi forums as a silent lurker. And I just wanna say I'm so glad for this thread. Thanks for the updates and the pics on our favorite couple.   

Honestly, I've never really been a fan of WGM. Until now, that is. Watching the Global Edition of WGM has changed my view of this show. And I think it's all thanks to my favorite couple Hongki and Mina (Well, I guess being a fan of FTIsland and especially of Hongki compelled me to give WGM a shot). I mean, these two are lovely to look at when they're together, and they've got great chemistry. I know this is a variety/reality TV and yet I can feel their sincerity in the way they interact with each other. There's just something charming in the way they talk with each other, something akin to watching two people who are in the phase of getting to know each other. It's as if we, the viewers, are witnessing something unfold before our eyes, hoping that somehow these two will develop feelings for each other.  Be still, my delusional shipping heart. I'm so looking forward to the coming episodes.

And I'm looking forward to future updates. Ok, enough of my ramblings.      

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

crazy4wookie said: Hello! This is my first post ever since I joined the soompi forums as a silent lurker. And I just wanna say I'm so glad for this thread. Thanks for the updates and the pics on our favorite couple.   

Honestly, I've never really been a fan of WGM. Until now, that is. Watching the Global Edition of WGM has changed my view of this show. And I think it's all thanks to my favorite couple Hongki and Mina (Well, I guess being a fan of FTIsland and especially of Hongki compelled me to give WGM a shot). I mean, these two are lovely to look at when they're together, and they've got great chemistry. I know this is a variety/reality TV and yet I can feel their sincerity in the way they interact with each other. There's just something charming in the way they talk with each other, something akin to watching two people who are in the phase of getting to know each other. It's as if we, the viewers, are witnessing something unfold before our eyes, hoping that somehow these two will develop feelings for each other.  Be still, my delusional shipping heart. I'm so looking forward to the coming episodes.

And I'm looking forward to future updates. Ok, enough of my ramblings.      

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MiNahi hope she can loosen up about the skinship..what we can see now hong ki REALLY love skinship..n hes the one doing it!!kekekee...and he doesnt hesitate at all!!compare to the WGM couples this one really show it altho hongki deny it liking the kissing thingy but frm his eyes we know hes like it..kekeke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mrsrosan80 said: @MiNahi hope she can loosen up about the skinship..what we can see now hong ki REALLY love skinship..n hes the one doing it!!kekekee...and he doesnt hesitate at all!!compare to the WGM couples this one really show it altho hongki deny it liking the kissing thingy but frm his eyes we know hes like it..kekeke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pripri001 ottokae!!!! that hong photo for @crazy4wookie is irresistible! the eyes n the lips >.<
Sarbox said: Mina..is truly a great catch.  she's not only extremely gorgeous, but she has a good nature about her and she's probably the type of person who can always find/say something positive about everybody.  She smiled so sincerely during behind the scene interview when she talked about Song Hye Kyo's issue.  You couldn't detect any pent up anger or bitterness.  Rather, she smiled so brightly and sincerely as she explained how she felt about Hongki's choice of the ideal woman.  Very understanding, eh? No wonder she said that she never had fights with her ex.  

The part of her poem where she said that she looks up to him must have touched Hongki's heart.  I see Mina as someone who is able to inspire others to want to become a better person.  that's what's happening with Hongki as he's inspired by her to make changes in his life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minah wrote: » mrsrosan80 said:<br />
@MiNahi hope she can loosen up about the skinship..what we can see now hong ki REALLY love skinship..n hes the one doing it!!kekekee...and he doesnt hesitate at all!!compare to the WGM couples this one really show it altho hongki deny it liking the kissing thingy but frm his eyes we know hes like it..kekeke<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
@mrsrosan80 err.......please rewatch scene when Hongki sang Love Love Love..... :\"&gt;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...