[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just drop by to say congratulation on the new thread. 
Love them to pieces.  They are so fun to watch and their chemistry, OMG, it's off the chart.
I think this is the first time I ever wish a WGM couple to be a real couple off screen as well.

Guest dancy

Their high-five at the press conference
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Clip of them high-fivehttp://youtu.be/7tbTlcPgjfw

and just chating...^_^http://youtu.be/QX1DeJVw0Zg

wow now it's 42 visitors. i guess the thread will be very busy in the future.
in the making film, juniel and maybe some other (the PD claim many of the guest) think mina deserve better. but mina refused the claim. she's so humble. and she really appreciate what hongki had done for her. sweet! 
in clip 1 of hongmina making film, hong manager pass the skull blanket to hong when everybody were about to enter the house. i think hong want to pass it again to mina (mina was walking in front of hong) but cody eonnie covered mina first. if only the cody eonnie is not there ^^ 
@viyra yeah ssangchu and i think R&I. we are just true shipper isn't it ^^@dancy wow i never watch the hi5 and the chatting clips. thanks!@lilyfeb if the concert visit is not part of filming, than we have no chance to peek on >.<

i post again the translation of the vow. credit: http://yourelayne.tumblr.com/
Translation 1

Hong Ki vows to Mina:

“You’d know the deep side of me that no one can know. I’d love you who gave me the light. Even if our future might be dark and tough, We’d brighten the day with our love. You and I, we will love each other.”

Mina vows to Hong Ki:

“When I was born, you didn’t even exist. When I was growing up, you were in a different country. When I first heard your song, you didn’t know I existed. When I was coming to meet you, you didn’t know who’d come. With a heart of finding you all the time, with a heart of respecting you brightly, with a heart of wanting to look at the same direction… with that in my mind, I try on my heels.”

Translation 2

Hong Ki vows to Mina:

“If there is only one person who understands me, it is you. You lit up my life and I love you. Even when our life gets tough and dark, our love will always be there to dispel the darkness. You and I, we will always love each other.”

Mina vows to Hong Ki:

“When I was born you weren’t even here in this world. When I was growing up you were in a different country. When I first heard your song, you didn’t even know my existence. When I came to see you, You didn’t know I was there for you. With a hope that I could always stick around you, with a hope that I could always look up at your astonishing figure, with a hope that one day you’d give the same look as I do, Once again I put on my high heel.”

This thread make me crazier than before. Love is everywhere.. :\">  :x

Now i freely can tell that Hongki's proposal is the best!! Their skinship is the best!! ...ahhh..this delusional mode almost kill me =P~

I thought again about SHK-Mina. Well...beauty is subjective. When you really really love someone, she'll become the most beautiful woman in your life. So i guess, maybe (that time) the feeling is not up to that level yet. And its normal because they just met. Looking forward for the next episode.

P/S : I hope Hongki will realise how lucky he is. I think Mina is the most beautiful women ever appeared in WGM (sorry..please dont bash me.....I just randomly see through internet and its 100% biased !! ). @-)

MiNah said:

Now i freely can tell that Hongki's proposal is the best!! Their skinship is the best!! ...ahhh..this delusional mode almost kill me =P~

I thought again about SHK-Mina. Well...beauty is subjective. When you really really love someone, she'll become the most beautiful woman in your life. So i guess, maybe (that time) the feeling is not up to that level yet. And its normal because they just met. Looking forward for the next episode.

P/S : I hope Hongki will realise how lucky he is. I think Mina is the most beautiful women ever appeared in WGM (sorry..please dont bash me.....I just randomly see through internet and its 100% biased !! ). @-)

Guest dancy

From the press conference and on their honeymoon trip. Their married couple t-shirt. 
image.jpgimage.jpg
Photos credit to to their own 

Guest dancy

Mina gwiyomi to Hongki on their wedding  :\">
image.gif
The reaction :)) :P
image.gif<>image.gif<>image.gif

credit to: cross-and-change @ tumblrhttp://www.tumblr.com/tagged/fujii%20mina

MiNah said:

Archived