[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@minnie0103 - Do you watch the US version of Big Brother? That's the catch phrase! "Expect The Unexpected" - it's what Julie Chen says before every show.  =))
@redhazel - insomnia.gif  OMG, I wasn't even thinking about a BTS until you said it. *squeals louder* 
@missred123 - I can NOT believe Byung-Soo is still alive.  :-L  Friggin' cockroach. 

Guest greenpea1004

over and over gainhaven't got enough of TH n SN's explosive breath-taking kiss sceneand TH, wanna tell u sth: DAMN U! WE NEED CPR TOO :((

Dear @cunn
my mind was in EK land in live streaming, I'm sorry  lol
you are the one who posted the pic of the mad hatter
LOL nice one :) lol and sorry for the confusion here
you also must love the mad hatter too :))

^:)^  ^:)^ ^:)^

Episode 21 is really good. The empress ki fans really surprise with the episode even me. TH & SN really have a good chemistry. The scene in the tub was really make you scream because of nervousness. The kiss was so hot. TH & SN big wow for both of you, very good actor & actress.

How come I feel both TH and WY love SN more than she ever loves them?

During the seperation scene, the way WY looks at SN..so sad and longing. Probably because of JJM's strength of acting through his charismatic eye gaze. I know SN has to hold back, but still....her longing look is no where near as sad. The way his worry eyes focus on her is even more effective than tears.

I don't understand what they say but seem like WY wants her to go with him and she refuses.

As I expected, the writer is very good at fan service and at satisfying both ships.

So far, I have seen WY fights for SN, as a king and as a man. Now I am curious to see how SN will fight for him and their love, not just as a subordinate fighting for her King.

Oh and one thing I observe, the new OST, which is supposed to be about SN's longing in her relationship with TH-SN was played during the separation scene.