[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

poor SN wasn't she also injured a few days ago in ep 19 and she just recovered to be injured again
but wasn't that the same place she was injured with the arrow when WY carried her and same leg too
poor leg injured in the same place twice :(
and yes I agree that the water was also red because of blood

All packed up. Heading back to dallas in a little over 3 hours. Vacation ovah!  :((
Well it seems that since i sleep while y'all watch it live, i keep missing things. LOL So the writers are pretty smart. They please everyone. "Oh wait! You mad about the other couple?" BAM! They give you rose petal kiss/mouth to mouth under water "See, we didn't forget you." At least, they tried to level the field on both camps.
Now i wonder what's gonna happen to my SN. I just thought the whole "freeing Jokko" plan wasn't well thought out imo And poor lady Park looking all preggo and might meet her demise soon. I'm sorry. I am all set with Tana. I am really looking for her to drink that damn poison when her time comes. Her whole family included. Unless TH was still visiting her and i have a hard time believing that since on the hot tea incident, TH said to her "Long time no see" If she was pregnant from the time they had their first night and by looking at how big Lady Park is, Tana shouldn't have a flat belly  :)) I know they are trying to throw us off by not telling us exact timeline of events so i guess they could try to get away with it and make us believe so.The thing is how can SN be able to go back to the palace since she's hiding? I mean DK recognized her right? I didn't see that scene yet so i am just asking. TH still doesn't have the power he needs to fully protect her especially now that ED is out (which is not bad for him since she planned on becoming El Terror pt deux), and ET is still around with his kids. So she can't just waltz in back that easily. Didn't the novel said that WY is the one who was able to get her back into the palace? I think i read that a long time ago.Like someone said, the WY-SN separation as far as they know is just temporary. It's not like they were saying goodbye to each other forever so i didn't expect SN to cry a river or to throw herself on the floor over it. :))Kinda got me thinking of what one of my bffs told me. "You need to find yourself a man who will love you more than you love him." Maybe SN is applying that philosophy with both guys.  :))

Guest missred123

@petria

Yes! TH was trying to save her life. The Empress Ki crew is genius. How they used the rose, red water, music, lighting and the CPR to convey savior/lover. Wicked!!

They satisfied both ships. WY shippers saw the savior, while TH shippers saw the lover.

Guest anjshin

@petria: i didn't say it was hotter than my WY's oalala my dear friend, i will not sink my ship., i'm all sailing, even the moon here is brighter than the sun. LOL, how can i say that it's hotter when SN is fully unconscious with bloody water, tell me honey do you want your partner to do the same, kissing in the bloody water while you're pass out? =)) =)) =)) LMAO., even TH will not like it at all, this is better to be called basic survival 101 tips in which you will also die soon. But the art of PDnim is very well executed,. wahahahahah =)) =)) =))

TH always give his hand even his life when SN is in need. TH always assure that SN is always fine and not in danger and yet SN sometime taken for granted TH. How many times will TH do things in favor of SN? When will SN realize TH importance? One sided love is a very hard thing. But don't loose hope TH. It is better to give love than never felt it at all.

• Like 1

Lady Park looks very pregnant, probably almost 8 months? In the preview TH is going to get her killed? I am feeling very nervous - hope not and hope she and the baby is safe.
Wonder where they have taken SN to? Is she escaping back home to Koryo? TENSE, TENSE... esp not knowing head or tail what transpires.. huhuhu still need to wait for Friday Eng subs? Peaha... help us!

There are some who were astonished by the fact that kise and his superhuman sniffing ability missed TH-SN, but really this was his way of secretly being repentant for what he did to SN. Here is his apology but don't tell his dad  ;)
that-kiss-frame_zpsf1089f90.gif

This is quite a gift kise

Is anybody else watching the preview over and over again? :))
I am, I think next episode will be sorrowful and will also have an important improvement for our next stage in the drama
and of course let's not forget the crazy cliffhanger for next week's eps :-w
they always prepare a good gift for us at the end of each week's eps so we can enjoy the rest of our week  =D> :-w

Omo. I stopped at reading at page 568 and now I am 26 pages left behind. Aigoo. I think I need CPR, too. Lol. Hahaha.
Haven't read the posts from 569 up to the latest one, but will do so after this post. The 20th episode was so intense. There were so many actions done, and so many revelations shown. Hihi.
On Wang Yoo-Seung Nyang, I think it was nice of WY to ask SN to stay with him when they were about to separate, but too bad SN refused to make some actions be done as well when she mentioned Dangkise. I think tonight's denouement is the last part where TH kissed SN. It was a beautiful shot. I think that kind of kissing scene also shows symbolism. Roses and Blood have the same color, yet both words stand different meanings. Seeing that scenes makes me think of the more heartbreaking scenes between these two and Wang Yoo - like all of them will bleed in power and in love.
Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. I just hope that Lady Park and Hong In/Hong Dan won't die there, but if they die, I think guilt and anger will welcome Seung Nyang, and as a price revenge will be her token when she gets back to Yuan. 
Off to read the few pages I've missed. CPR, please. CPR.. C.. P.. R.. Lol. Hee. :) :-B :-B

Guest roshan90

Episode 21
I mostly watch only the romance scenes of both ships when I watch the raw (which I had only 2 scenes today).. :(
Favorite Dialogue:
Tahwan: (to Golta) After Empress Dowager left, General Bayan also went.. 
               If Nyang is also not here.. It means, now I am really all alone..
               (2 drops of tears fall down)
(Really good acting from JCW.. He was completely being Tahwan in this scene)
Favorite Scene - The Farewell Hug
When the bodyguard tells WY its time to go, WY steps in closer to give SN the most reassuring hug (I think we have got 4 hugs from them.. Out of it all I like this the most.. Yup It was sad. But what made me like it more is JJM. I can imagine what his script would have said just by looking at his emotions) My most anticipated hand holding came. In fact he holded both her hands and never wanting to part was so well portrayed and their longing for each other. (But I am a bit disappointed.. With WY-SN couple Handholding = Goodbye.. I want a cheerful goofy handholding.)
CPR Kiss Scene
Today I was completely sure that the best scene of today's episode will be the CPR kiss.. But sadly its not for me.. And pardon me for saying my thoughts loud though I know you all are thinking something else..
^:)^ First I saw only the pictures of this scene. Wow, I was giggling and felt flying up above the sky but it was all before I watched it myself. Yup, the setting was romantic and the flower petals. I even saw in a glimpse of a scene, under the water HJW was totally checking out JCW LOL. (I am afraid of saying it and please remember its my personal opinion and I dont mean to hurt anyone) It was just a CPR and I didnt feel anything. It was the same for me in the Cave scene too.. Both scenes were HOT and I accept I replayed it gazillion times.. But there is no heart. :(
Why everytime there is a close scene between TH - SN, One HAS to be Unconscious?? I hope I get a good kiss scene with two active participants for deceiving me with this CPR.. :(
Disclaimer: I am not on either ships.

WHAAAAAAAAT AN EPISODE !!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, ok, i'm a SN-WY shipper but when i was watching the last scene, i was like, TH She's dyiiiiiiiing give her a CPR underwater (my mind was like, the writer wouldn't make a scene like that) but then a kiss.. euh.. oh a CPR underwater........... OMO OMO that scene was beautifullllll :D :D :D

This episode was so fast paced, I love SN new team hahahaha