[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

This Episode was CRAZY! My head is turning...
So we got to see Mr Clean in action (Jeok Ho)
Le Plague has proven one more time that he's eternal... boy, I hated him in I hear your voice, and I hate him even more now... poor actor, I hope I never meet him in person, I don't think I would be able to separate his characters from him
The underwater CPR... Mr Director of Photography my most sincere reverence ^:)^
In order for SN to start showing signs of pregnancy, it must be at least 4 weeks gone by... but, with the powerful men we have as leads, they can get any woman pregnant by just looking at them :\">
Tanashiri may be pregnant from the first oh lala but the product might be quite weak, therefore no earlier signs of pregnancy, and that creature will die soon... but since I don't know what EK is saying to Lord Zhang, it might be just early signs of poisoning.

Guest Lyly1430292245

I still remember very well that someone said she would love to take a good look at the face of Ta Hwan's assistant guy in close-up (who is always dressed in dark green costume). You got it, girl! Right near the end of episode 21, the kissing scene. This is the first time his face was ever filmed in close up. Please enjoy yourself. And yes, he is quite good-looking for a minor character.
P/S: I LOVE the kiss scene under the water. It was so beautiful, even symbolic. My hope is high today. I think there is absolutely no way Seung Nyang would not later fall for our handsome, young, strong, energetic, loving and SMART emperor. It's just a matter of time, everyone. ^^

Lyly said: I still remember very well that someone said she would love to take a good look at the face of Ta Hwan's assistant guy in close-up (who is always dressed in dark green costume). You got it, girl! Right near the end of episode 21, the kissing scene. This is the first time his face was ever filmed in close up. Please enjoy yourself. And yes, he is quite good-looking for a no-name minor character.
P/S: I LOVE the kiss scene under the water. It was so beautiful, even symbolic. My hope is high today. I think there is absolutely no way Seung Nyang would not later fall for our handsome, young, strong, energetic, loving and SMART emperor. It's just a matter of time, everyone. ^^

WY leave to Goryo why??? I just hope, we will see him in the next episode :-w (sorry, i just have a weak heart for handsome men [-O<)
El Temur is really the best, he's poisoned but he still managed to kill pratically all the ninja... :D :D
WOW ED, they shaved her head ???? daebak, I thought they wouldn't dare to maker her like this but... i was wrong.

WOW x2, in the next episode, SN will wear woman clothes without that awfull palace maid clothes... PRAISE THE LORD :D :D

Guest roshan90

Lyly said: My hope is high today. I think there is absolutely no way Seung Nyang would not later fall for our handsome, young, strong, energetic, loving and SMART emperor. It's just a matter of time, everyone. ^^

sarah.lina said: WY leave to Goryo why??? I just hope, we will see him in the next episode :-w (sorry, i just have a weak heart for handsome men [-O<)
El Temur is really the best, he's poisoned but he still managed to kill pratically all the ninja... :D :D
WOW ED, they shaved her head ???? daebak, I thought they wouldn't dare to maker her like this but... i was wrong.

WOW x2, in the next episode, SN will wear woman clothes without that awfull palace maid clothes... PRAISE THE LORD :D :D

@stclaus : accurate description is accurate  :)) but if I have to chose I'd rather fill my space with tapjahae than lord zhang, at least he looks good >:)
@shaym: yeah that's why I never really believed he'd die in episode 19, he's a key element and the story would be bland without him in the picture