[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

lol... hahahha @tessieroo now it is listed on is resume... but with that being listed on his resume, he'll have more roles in the future cause i will even apply just for that lol

@Miky88, well if they want to put the child plot, they need to start from somewhere but if they are not going to put it, we'll have to see Sn and WY heartbreak so we can see how Sn will aim to achieve her goal and who she is going to have to marry (even though we all know who). we're hoping or analyzing that at episode 30, things needs to change... They'll now need to focus on SN and stop the focus on this love fight relationship that we surely adore and love lol and more on the real thing :)

Guest sunshine4ever

roshan90 said: @sunshine4ever
I jumped from one ship to another a LOT.. Hee.

I will be the best example for Jumping Ships.. And sometimes I have jumped ships in the same episode too.. Hee.
This writer is doing a good job with the Love Triangle..  :)>-
Not good for Fragile Hearts.. :((

@lyn09 --- yes, it's from Philippines

@illay ---- sorry I forgot on how to insert pictures here but now I remember and after I got a notice to edit my post 'cause it's not related to the tread... sorry.. I already fixed it... thank you ...

Guest anjshin

Miky88 said: Why is everyone thinking that now even SN is pregnant..i don't think she is actually...i think she is more ill because she was hurt and it infected the wond or something based on her face,don't think they will go yet with the child plot...I guess we'll se tomorrow....:))

suwan said: Xue Zhu Yu said:

ok, now I am getting jealous!!! and I understand that TH and SN will end this love triangle... but why can't we have more scenes of WY and SN.. :((

it's only emphasizing that I should not hope for more the ohlala in ep20 maybe will not happen anymore!!! I think my little angel is pregnant now (and everyone of them are pregnant  

~X(   ) it will be a very very tragic love story... :((

I think the kiss underwater with red rose petals Oh my such a gorgeous red atmospheric water 8->  today will raise the ratings pretty high and most probably will also be the most high rated scene in today's ep
I will put this pic as my desktop today :))

Think there should be a compilation of TH and SN and their affinity with water !Maybe their relationship grows every time they are in proximity of water... their baizi is super compatible with water or something..
- first time TH sees SN, SN having a wash-up.- TH SN on horses and falls on the beach rolling around , wrestling abit.- TH in bath as he makes her rubs his toes and stands in the buff for her- TH SN falls off cliff and she saves him. Nice post dive, recovery scenery - remember?? wink wink- mini water scenes , i.e. SN has to wash TH face- and now...TH and SN in bath to save SN
What other water scenes can writer nims come up with ????

@cacazeel
will surely make some gorgeous banners for this kiss scene scene >:D<  :x
and all of you guys here will want to take turns in using them :))

tessieroo said: Well, it makes sense now why they've focused so much time on TN's lips with the red paper. (it's poison?) And here I kept saying they needed to give her something to do besides put on lipstick.  :D
I wonder if this underwater/CPR/kiss thing is listed on JCW's resume.  =))