[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest dreamdoll

I remember seeing bits at the end of tonight's episode where SN was shooting an arrow and WY looked surprised? Or was it a deliberate ploy to look surprised?? They were seemingly giving each other knowing looks??
It's confusing - 
Firstly, SN starts thinking of TH? (As much as I like SN-TH and I'm not complaining here, but I don't get the flow)
Next, when I thought SN was supposed to be in WY's plan somehow the last scene didn't make much sense to me...
Or perhaps I just got it all wrong?? 
edit:@miky88 Just saw your post...thank you for explaining parts of it.

Miky88 said: Loved the politicle angle in today,so full of turns and WY is taking the hands of everyone...first he made it with TS to make ET feign death to see who is by their side and who not after he talked and told ED that he is the mastermind behind the Invisible Enemy and he wants to help her because he is by her side and just wants to get his thrown back in return of helping dethrown TS...El Bayan and Tal Tal are mad,more the first because if ET is dead Dk will take his place that was meant for him and it seems that neather ED nor TH intend to give him the position and so WY plan with both of them a coup d'etait...SN finds out ET is quite alive,like we knew, from the smell of his tea and tells Th when she sees him that he is alive and DK put a sharade to find the traitors(just like WY told TS,that soon they will do a coup d'etait but DK didn't really trust)....Th found out that indeed Et is alive like SN said and ordered Golta to get his men to assasinate ET right away....We see that all join hands,the 2 men from the council that didn't quite liked each other joing hands by their talk in private with ED to unite and free of DK and his family now that ET is dead with WY&EB&TT as well but pretending that they are by DK side and change the swords when they least expect....SN killed one of the council man to give the signal with the white band that ET is alive to the other and so not demask themselves and be killed..I see a Bathshreed f blood in the next ep.,the men and the other councilor  will be killed as a scrapegoat(and they were all the good guys)...In the falshback we saw that TT told them to speak throw those fabric material,white was last and to be used for unespected events and they joked that something like ET that is dead to come back to life...so now in DK mind SN may have saved his life...In the preview we see also that Et comes back in charge and all are at the table pretending to be by his side,and i think Et will believe their loialty because it will seem they had fought for him killing the traitors and Wy telling him he wants his thrown back...

Guest bashful

I am very shocked with WY character who should have more morals then TH; but decides to go in SN chamber at night without knocking (I believe someone mentioned in this forum) and bed her. SN just went with the flow since she decided to stay by him. TH has attempt to kiss her during her sleep but he stop because he knew it was not right. So yes as I mentioned in my earlier post TH acts like a child from the outside but actually his more mature in the inside. While WY appears mature in the outside but acts like a child inside. PD you just lost many viewer from this ep. Good luck with trying to patch this drama until the end because I will definitely not stay and watch this so call SN and WY baby plot story. It's okay that SN and WY had a past together but to bring a child in the picture is just stupid.

cacazeel said: i was happy when WY finally kissed SN but then the olalala happened and i was like AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!writers, you could have still shown a beautiful tragic love between WY-SN-TH without going towards the child plot :-q

Guest larabn

relax everyone we already had a doubt that this moment will come some day in the drama
and since the hairpin was considered a token of marriage and he proposed telling her if she wants to be his queen
and she agreed then so it wasn't like today's marriage regulations
so she is not an easy girl who would sleep with anyone guys
she slept with the guy who she loves and have agreed to be his wife
I mean I don't ship but even if I did, I wouldn't be that frustrated since I know from the start that she loves WY
and the writers have it in the novel :)
but it doesn't also mean the end of TH's ship cause she will later be his empress too :)
so don't go abandoning the drama because of this
now the only thing I don't agree with is the love child at this moment
it will just be a messy pregnant SN family melodrama thing
and will all focus on her bad pregnancy, fainting , who the father will be and so on instead of other aspects
I don't wanna enter this war guys sorry, but I wanted to cheer you up :)) since you all seem disappointment now :(

dreamdoll

said: I remember seeing bits at the end of tonight's episode where SN was shooting an arrow and WY looked surprised? Or was it a deliberate ploy to look surprised?? They were seemingly giving each other knowing looks??

It's confusing - 

Firstly, SN starts thinking of TH? (As much as I like SN-TH and I'm not complaining here, but I don't get the flow)

Next, when I thought SN was supposed to be in WY's plan somehow the last scene didn't make much sense to me...

Even if i'm a SN-TH shipper, I wouldn't have liked a bed scene with him either. Surely more than the one with WY(LOL), since SN share more lovely memories with TH, but in both cases for me a scene like this was not necessary.
If it was a very passionate kiss I would have liked it, even if it was with WY. My heart would ache, but at least it would have been plausible.

Guest dreamdoll

Miky88 said:

dreamdoll

said: I remember seeing bits at the end of tonight's episode where SN was shooting an arrow and WY looked surprised? Or was it a deliberate ploy to look surprised?? They were seemingly giving each other knowing looks??

It's confusing -