[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest bashful

andy78 said: yuukisnow said: The Fact that they are probably following the Love Child Plot more than the love scene is bothering !!I really hope that they just slept or else it would means that SN is pregnant and yet we all know she will become empress and so TH's wife so :What about the child ? and WY ?Will she left them behind ? knowing her character it seems and sound IMPOSSIBLE !So really hope that she is not pregnant !!
Anyhooo Thanks Larabn and All for the recaps !!And guys we still don't know what happened so HWAITING !!!

Loved the politicle angle in today,so full of turns and WY is taking the hands of everyone...first he made it with TS to make ET feign death to see who is by their side and who not after he talked and told ED that he is the mastermind behind the Invisible Enemy and he wants to help her because he is by her side and just wants to get his thrown back in return of helping dethrown TS...El Bayan and Tal Tal are mad,more the first because if ET is dead Dk will take his place that was meant for him and it seems that neather ED nor TH intend to give him the position and so WY plan with both of them a coup d'etait...DK tells all of them showing and crying at the coffin that ET died  and all think even WY he is dead now...SN finds out ET is quite alive,like we knew, from the smell of his tea and tells Th when she sees him that he is alive and DK put a sharade to find the traitors(just like WY told TS,that soon they(the traitors) will do a coup d'etait but DK didn't really trust)....Th found out that indeed Et is alive like SN said and ordered Golta to get his men to assasinate ET right away....We see that all join hands,the 2 men from the council that didn't quite liked each other joing hands by their talk in private with ED to unite and free of DK and his family now that ET is dead with WY&EB&TT as well but pretending that they are by DK side and change the swords when they least expect....SN killed one of the council man to give the signal with the white band that ET is alive to the others and so not demask themselves and be killed..I see a Bathshreed f blood in the next ep.,the men and the other councilor  will be killed as a scrapegoat(and they were all the good guys)...In the falshback we saw that TT told them to speak throw those fabric material,white was last and to be used for unespected events and they joked that something like ET that is dead to come back to life...so now in DK mind SN may have saved his life...In the preview we see also that Et comes back in charge and all are at the table pretending to be by his side,and i think Et will believe their loialty because it will seem they had fought for him killing the traitors and Wy telling him he wants his thrown back...

Guest walkingintherain

I was actually really excited for today's episode, but I must say I was disappointed when reading through the recaps... The thing that I dreaded the most for this drama just happened!  :(( I just hope that the PD-nims know what they are doing or how they are going with this drama, if a love child plot really happen then I'm not sure how to rate this drama anymore, because I dislike predictable dramas. Though, this drama was anything but predictable for the past episodes, if a love child plot does happen, then I think I might even predict the ending. Nyangi-ah! You should learn to say no!  [-X

i was happy when WY finally kissed SN but then the olalala happened and i was like AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!writers, you could have still shown a beautiful tragic love between WY-SN-TH without going towards the child plot :-q

Guest dreamdoll

briseis said: I think this episode has done it for me I'm dropping this show. As a TH-SN I simply can't do otherwise. As Irene Adler would say:"Know when you are beaten." And today the last straw of hope to which I was clinging like my life depended on it came loose as the bed scene is a loss of epic proportion. I don't mind premarital sex in my series, actually, I rather favour it but I expect some proper relationship development before that happens and despite 20 episodes WY-SN had barely any proper development at all. I've hated the child plot from the moment I read about it and even though TH is not perfect (not everyone can be WY, can they?) he certainly doesn't deserve to raise a child of other man as his own and have him inherit his throne. He deserves his own children with the woman he loves which I suspect won't ever happen for him now. I'm simply not such a sucker for punishment to keep my heart getting broken for the next 4 months like TH does - my poor puppy, there are still 30 full episodes of unrequited love for him :-S :-S :-SIt was nice hanging with everyone here for the last 2 months and reading your amazing comments >:D< . Enjoy the rest of the drama  :-h !!!

for those who read the novel,
can you please help me?
I never expected that there would be any child plot. But since our SN is losing her sanity, lets say that WY's child would be raised by TH. my question is, is the next king after TH is this unexpected child? since i heard that the next king of Yuan after TH is one of the best. thanks for your help.

Guest larabn

cacazeel said: i hate the child plot and now it seems the writers are going in that direction. and since they had to show that SN-WY slept together, i'm sure she'll be carrying a child now. Lp spent a night and she got pregnant and now it''ll be the  same with SN  ~X( 

Guest katkat88

I''m TH-SN shipper but I'm okay if SN ends up with WY.  But seeing SN and WY had sex made me lost interest to continue watching this drama. I have nothing against WY to be with SN.  I'm okay if they kissed but having sex is too much and all my hope for SN to at least have feelings for TH in the future is gone. The writer should not have made them have sex at this early because I'm sure many will drop this drama and this includes me. If I can only take back the time I wasted watching this drama, I will.

Guest missred123

Guys, get over it!!! Stop acting holier than thou. Many of us that's talking about sex before marriage have had sex, or kiss before marriage. SN and WY love each other and he asked her to marry him. She is his finance.

SN and WY, life is too short show your love any and every way you know how, Because, TH is waiting in the wings to snatch her away.

Reading all the spoilers and comments makes me want to watch episode 20 like in this instance.. hahahahhah... Gathering from all the comments and spoilers, seems like alot of TH-SN shippers are dropping this series because of the kiss scene and what probably lead to next between WY-SN. Just a two cents thoughts that SN has been living as a male since young and WY was the first guy that he had feelings for and her heart had always been with WY even after being sent to Yuan Dynasty. As much as she dislike to be away from her Koryo king WY, fate has it that she was brought to Yuan Dynasty and here is where she met TH again, the one whom betrayed her and caused the death of her father too. As we can see, SN do have feelings for TH just that she isn't aware of it as of now because of her love for WY which definitely is stronger as of now. She might or rather she is now since as an easy woman for having feelings for 2 guys but how can she not when both guys are so good to her? One being the guy she first have feelings for and she is willing to risk her life for too while the other is the guy who betrayed her once but at the same time showering her with care and concern and of course love in his own silent way too. Let's just continue watching and have faith in the script writer to give us a good 30 more episodes.

Like @cherkell said they were married when SN and WY slept together so all the people that complain is only because of their ship. I think it's really immature. If it was TH that slept with SN nobody would have had a problem     [-(

Guest walkingintherain

cacazeel said: i was happy when WY finally kissed SN but then the olalala happened and i was like AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!writers, you could have still shown a beautiful tragic love between WY-SN-TH without going towards the child plot :-q

Guest foreverstar75

briseis said: I think this episode has done it for me I'm dropping this show. As a TH-SN I simply can't do otherwise. As Irene Adler would say:"Know when you are beaten." And today the last straw of hope to which I was clinging like my life depended on it came loose as the bed scene is a loss of epic proportion. I don't mind premarital sex in my series, actually, I rather favour it but I expect some proper relationship development before that happens and despite 20 episodes WY-SN had barely any proper development at all. I've hated the child plot from the moment I read about it and even though TH is not perfect (not everyone can be WY, can they?) he certainly doesn't deserve to raise a child of other man as his own and have him inherit his throne. He deserves his own children with the woman he loves which I suspect won't ever happen for him now. I'm simply not such a sucker for punishment to keep my heart getting broken for the next 4 months like TH does - my poor puppy, there are still 30 full episodes of unrequited love for him :-S :-S :-SIt was nice hanging with everyone here for the last 2 months and reading your amazing comments >:D< . Enjoy the rest of the drama  :-h !!!

Guest missred123

The story is greater than the ship!! It seems to me it's all about the ship and people has lost sight if the drama/