[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

well in my defense, it was @roshan90 who started it by questioning WY "aiming skills"
:D

@rinchan76 : I'm also wondering about the use of the blood vow now that ET is presumably dead (because I still don't think he's really dead) unless, like you and many others said, it will be used to save WY, even more so that we know the letter is probably with not-so-crazy Lady Noh and SN will eventually lay her hand on it. it's the only way to make sense of it

Guest avocado1430291863

First i love the new outfit of Wang Yoo...make him younger....and especially TH's....blue robe..o lala...so beautifull
And secondly...I luuve the new ost...the timing and the scene just perfect....not fond of with the singer but i keep re-watch  that scene over and over while hearing the song...can't wait for the lyrics and hope that somebody with creative hand will make mv with that ost..:-*
Third ...still love TH...even if you become evil...poor my baby emperor...(please writer-nim...don't make him like that in the end...maybe in the matured process it's okay..but not for good...)

eunsuhae

said: well in my defense, it was @roshan90 who started it by questioning WY "aiming skills"

:D

@rinchan76 : I'm also wondering about the use of the blood vow now that ET is presumably dead (because I still don't think he's really dead) unless, like you and many others said, it will be used to save WY, even more so that we know the letter is probably with not-so-crazy Lady Noh and SN will eventually lay her hand on it. it's the only way to make sense of it

lol... hahaha @pieracapozucca you must be SN-Wy shipper... hahaha...

SN you're kinda mean. you refuse Th a kissed twice... and i like how Th never gave up. First one, Th approach to kiss and Sn moved her face. Second one, TH took SN face to kiss her again and Sn still move her face.

Do you guys thing SN will do that too to WY?? ahahah i doubt it from the preview lol

Guest redhazel

This episode is great!!! I love it so much!

I'm crying with TH but I'm also smiling with SN and WY when they're together.

Ottokee, I can't choose one of them :-S

Now I will wait for the OST and preview translation :-\"

For the kiss, I think it will happen tomorrow :x

Guest larabn

loli said: lol... hahaha @pieracapozucca you must be SN-Wy shipper... hahaha...

SN you're kinda mean. you refuse Th a kissed twice... and i like how Th never gave up. First one, Th approach to kiss and Sn moved her face. Second one, TH took SN face to kiss her again and Sn still move her face.

Do you guys thing SN will do that too to WY?? ahahah i doubt it from the preview lol

Guest larabn

so will they make TH the new villain in the next ep
this is going to be exhausting because I don't want SN to marry a villain
hope not and he stays a nice lovely guy

lol... ahahah @larabn You'll be the death of me with your comment... Sitting at my cubicle laughing my richard simmons off like a crazy girl is not the deal... cause i can't even show them why i was laughing...

Even though we have some crying moment in EK, they still make us laugh and thank to how some people on here use sad moment GIF from the drama to make a happy/smiling moment for us lol.. ahahaha

Dear OOO dear, poor me have to wait few more days to fully understand what all the conversations are all about! 
Anyway TQ ever so much for the instant recaps and video clips still able to follow as I wait for the Eng Subs.. Peaha ... finally grasp SN's true situation of which he had no idea all these while (earlier wth DK he was given the impression SN was set free and living happily in Koryo). I feel this is a turning point for TH. For once he is aware of the true damage his betrayal did to SN. How he is going to redeem and get back SN is going to be more interesting. STILL... he is the Emperor so all is not lost. 
Now the writer is going to confuse us viewers more by giving quality times for WY and SN - to break our hearts to little pieces having to choose between WY and TH. As our local saying here goes "spit out and your dad dies; swallow your mum dies" so how now???
BTW in Korean do you pronounce "G" as in "K" ? Noticed this when someplace we see Empress Gi and Goryeo. (Ki and Koryo).
The green (or is it turquise?) robe TH is wearing is fantastic.. I also love the way ED is dressed including her accessories are so befitting of an Empress Dowager. Someplace I read in  history she was executed (by whom)? Did they seal her chambers and starved her to death? Those days life was truly cruel. 
With ET dead I am real curious what is going to happen to the Empress.. suicide, sent away or slayed? Even in our country (history as in the 1500's) - betrayal to the King is an act of treason and the whole family wld be executed.

Guest larabn

@pieracapozucca
looking at the GIF it looks as though TH is trying to kiss her over and over and over and over. counting to infinity......................again :))
I was like seriously dude stop it her neck will be stiff from all the turning :)) lol enough already :))
but he stopped at the second failed attempt in the ep (also don't know what face goes to this comment here)

Guest anjshin

i still can't believe that El Temur will face his demise that quick, ommo, i'm still in the process of mourning, please be alive ET, i know you're faking your death and even might as well didn't told about this to your son DangKise to make the show daebak and convincing, and if it is so happen that you've truly died i might dig your grave because it isn't really fair that you've died all of sudden, or should i say it's your fault you might have your aged heart attack or gastrointestinal bleeding occurred suddenly as what @rinchan's premise. As to what will be the destiny of the blood vow i entrust our writers-nim. 
What should i say regarding TH's character being possessed of selfishness, and suddenly turning the puppy emperor to a fox, I really got sad, why did he came up to such a thing that he knows will make him more miserable to SN's perception. I know he got humiliated by WY at some point,but why didn't he do it on man to man basis and all therefore putting the blame to WY now. If this is to show his capacity, he just repeated what El Temur did to his late father, out of frustrations and anger, and forgotten to put in place the embodied legislative process. Making me wanting to kill TH is a sign that JCW portrayed his character excellently, bravo. Writers-nim  you don't want me to add him up on my list together with ET & Yeum byum Soo right? And speaking of YBS, he sure really got 9 lives, i'm sure the writer/s do love him alot.
DAEBAK... job well done Empress Ki team,. i might give a title for this episode 19: LOVE me or HATE me. =D> =D>  :-bd

Wow...ET poison was done by TH's instruction? If it was so simple why didnt he do it before? Also although ET is an evil man him the person who poison him is no better, he is a cold blodded murder himself, killing the enemy by poisoning instead of killing him tru combat or war or tru justice. Dun tell me seed of evil has transplant in TH that he has neither compassion nor consideration not even for the person he loves just to get what he wants? Even SN cant do it...for whatever reason she tried to justify to herself she still cant kill a man unarmed especially the one like TH who oblivious & ignorance of the consequence of his action

larabn said: @pieracapozucca
looking at the GIF it looks as though TH is trying to kiss her over and over and over and over. counting to infinity......................again :))
I was like seriously dude stop it her neck will be stiff from all the turning :)) lol enough already :))
but he stopped at the second failed attempt in the ep (also don't know what face goes to this comment here)

larabn said: @pieracapozucca
lol... i had to watch it over and over again to see how many times he tired to kiss her then i concluded it was twice hahah lol... i thought it was more then twice but them i was like na... i don't want @carmens to kill me if i had said INFINITY times lol... hahaha

So glad i am not on a shipping boat right now lol...