[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest ghollygina22

:-w so I guess we're all supposed to wait…  episode 19 preview doesn't help at all…  If anything it raises more questions.  Ugh!  darn it all!  this whole living episode-by-episode is cruel torture, now include this monday-tuesday skip it's overkill!  I'm already suffering from Wang Yoo withdrawals 8-X what am I gonna do without seeing my Warrior King Wang Yoo?!  I hope MBC releases some stills.
After watching the preview I'm assuming the El Temur clan and the Emperor (maybe unknowingly) are  following Wang Yoo's plan.  Both falling for the honey trap!  I'm afraid that SN crashing the party will be the factor WY didn't plan on.  :-?I really hope that WY involves SN in his plans.  Imagine if they worked together???  The brainpower and the badassery onscreen… :-O  Of course lets not forget the eye candy of just having them both on screen!  \:D/

roshan90 said: @kanyaprasetyo For whatever reason TH should always die in the end?? I hope they stop the show well before that *LOL*. I thought Real Life Tahwan died in an old age.. Are they going to show JCW and HJW with fake white hair and JCW with fake white beard and moustache..?? That would be too comical *LOL*

GFB: Was alright for an ending. I am not that frustrated..
GOF: I didnt see it full. Yeah Thats a bad ending. Anyway Everything turned out good in real life..  ;)

I can state an even worse ending than these. Hee.
When A man Loves: I didnt know why the female lead chose the male lead in the end of the 20th episode when she was clearly having feelings for the second male lead.  /:) I dont know why the male lead waited for the female lead till the end eventhough he knew she was having an affair.  :-O No other show can beat this worst ending in this year..  [-X
Ending that I want: Since this is a Sageuk I am not going to expect much.. I hope no one dies..

@lyn09 Does it say at what age??

According to wikipedia its 50.. Thats too long to show in this drama.. And I hope they dont.. Hee.

Well that depends on how the writers planned their outline but it is doable. Though the thoughts of putting any facial hair on TH makes me cringe. The Great Seer spanned in several decades from an 18 yrs old King Taejo to the end of Goryeo and beginning of Joseon and his reign. And the Great Seer was a shorter series. Like I said, it depends on where the writers decided to stop and on how they outlined it. So far, SN is still not close to be a concubine, and we haven't hit the halfway mark yet.

CherKell said: SMP567 said: class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.5em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Can someone please tell me how to watch the program tonight live ?

Guest roshan90

@AQUARIANUNICORN

Yeah thats true. So only I didnt try watching the old ones. But most of the new sageuks in the recent years, leads didnt die and had a happy ending. Best example would be: The Princess's Man
As someone said here I trust this writer. We will get an ending that we all
like  :D

Going back to Ep 1 the expressions of SN and WY as he was leaving during her coronation ceremony is very heart-breaking. I feel SN made her choice known to Chona - that she chose to be with TH. However she must have some sort of trade-off with TH; Chona's life for her decision to stay with TH. Seen her toying with parents' rings so she must have weighed her decisions wisely her sacrifices for the sake of the King, Koryons and TH's love for her.

No doubt TH's ways are convincing enough to let us viewers know that SN is his everything. Despite SN doing all sorts to make it clear to TH that Chona is the only one in her life, he still persisted to win her over. SN must realized that TH's feelings for her is genuine, sincere and deep.
As read in Wiki history, seems SN disappeared after the death of her Emperor.. We all know that Empress is Emperor's woman even in death. just hope she spends the rest of her life (in secret) with Chona eh? We see similar happening today (except here the young ex-wife died .. accident..) and spouse married his long time old lover (don't need to mention I am sure all know).

2013 brought to us many fantastic kdramas - wish one day they will come to my country to shoot some scenes and I gladly will volunteer to be the extras.. no need to pay me, thrilling enough if I can be part of their drama.

Katrina Abdul Talib said: Going back to Ep 1 the expressions of SN and WY as he was leaving during her coronation ceremony is very heart-breaking. I feel SN made her choice known to Chona - that she chose to be with TH. However she must have some sort of trade-off with TH; Chona's life for her decision to stay with TH. Seen her toying with parents' rings so she must have weighed her decisions wisely her sacrifices for the sake of the King, Koryons and TH's love for her.

No doubt TH's ways are convincing enough to let us viewers know that SN is his everything. Despite SN doing all sorts to make it clear to TH that Chona is the only one in her life, he still persisted to win her over. SN must realized that TH's feelings for her is genuine, sincere and deep.
As read in Wiki history, seems SN disappeared after the death of her Emperor.. We all know that Empress is Emperor's woman even in death. just hope she spends the rest of her life (in secret) with Chona eh? We see similar happening today (except here the young ex-wife died .. accident..) and spouse married his long time old lover (don't need to mention I am sure all know).

2013 brought to us many fantastic kdramas - wish one day they will come to my country to shoot some scenes and I gladly will volunteer to be the extras.. no need to pay me, thrilling enough if I can be part of their drama.

Guest roshan90

Katrina Abdul Talib said: ll know that Empress is Emperor's woman even in death. just hope she spends the rest of her life (in secret) with Chona eh? We see similar happening today (except here the young ex-wife died .. accident..) and spouse married his long time old lover (don't need to mention I am sure all know).