[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

oh my Gosh., here you go again @larabn yuan version of saw? that creepy movie :-S :-t, can we just go back to frozen flower....LMAO =)) =)) :))

This drama is a full package.. It has some kind of historical, political, and most of all love plot that's complicated and episodes that are hard to predict.. For me its interesting to watch unpredictable drama than to watch predictable ending.. Empress Ki Fighting.. =D>

OMG, Ji Chang Wook's smile! flirtysmile3.gif He has the most beautiful smile - very sweet and warm. 
JCWsmile.jpg

@CherKell - Of course they're gonna keep showing that pic of his abs. giggle.gif 
@pieracapozucca - OMG, thanks for the preview! >:D<  Although...even with translations, I can't make out what's happening.  :|  
LOL at everyone thinking TH wants to kill WY because he's jealous. It sounds like TH really believes WY is working with ET! Arrrggg, I hate this type of misunderstanding in dramas and it usually happens because none of the characters TALK to each other! 
@eunsuhae - Maybe TH finds out WY is not working with ET at some point but they don't show that in the preview? 
@roshan90 - This is the danger is making a "hero" seem so perfect - when he finally does something that's NOT considered perfect, people turn on him. Still since this is a drama that involves war, I expect a lot of innocent people will die. *sigh* On the other hand - did you just wish Ki-Se a bloody, horrific death? insomnia.gif  Noooo! This drama is corrupting our sweet, innocent Roshan! 
@minnie0103 - Good point, look at all those years Yuan took women/children from Goryeo and forced them to be slaves/eunuchs serving Yuan. That was one of SN's requests to TH on the beach - that once he was Emperor, to stop that practice. Then what's one of the first orders El Terror makes TH give? Round up people from Goryeo and bring them to Yuan to be slaves. UGH! 

Guest roshan90

@tessieroo A mature comment as always. Hee.
I accept at the end of this drama, I wont be this innocent LOL.

Then what's one of the first orders El Terror makes TH give?
Yes right.. I was really angry at that scene. But Tahwan made me laugh by saying it all like a Toddler saying his rhyme. I wish Sungnyang pay it all back when she gets married.

tessieroo said: LOL at everyone thinking TH wants to kill WY because he's jealous. It sounds like TH really believes WY is working with ET! Arrrggg, I hate this type of misunderstanding in dramas and it usually happens because none of the characters TALK to each other!

@petria : :Dbut in all seriousness, I don't think TH is an airhead. he's just restrained by his fear & insecurities. he just needs confidence and self-esteem which he totally lacks for now. I hope episode 19, judging from the preview, will show us a glimpse of what he can do when he's determined. he's probably not on the same level as ET, WY or Tal Tal but air is not all that he's got in that pretty head of his :D
@roshan90 : you have a point and tbh that scene where the magicians were killed didn't set well with me either but all we're saying is that WY is a genius which doesn't necessarily mean he's a saint and perfect and many people here explained it well so I won't go into more detailswe're not defending WY, just stating facts

Guest roshan90

As someone here pointed out this is a complicated drama and a intense one at that. I know so many bad things happened in that era. I should have expected this at least.
I will say it again its not that I am saying WY is not a genius at all He is using his brain well but I just dont want him to be reckless. It feels like I am starting this topic again. But I will say it clearly this time.. I am not saying WY is heartless for not thinking about people I am just saying that the writers shouldnt write a hero like this. I watched "Two Weeks".. He is the best kind of a hero though that was an intense drama too. That had really serious villains and his life was at stake there too. But he didnt make any bad decision. Sorry I am comparing two dramas.. Its just my problem I think I am not used to looking at a hero who doesnt think beyond what I am thinking.

Guest missred123

Wow!! Heavy! I think a lot of people get mad when there ships are down and another ship arise, so they states reasons as to why they don't like this person, or that person.

When watching a drama you have to be objective. Why?? You will miss the essence of the story.

Because a drama is not only about the one persons story it's about the whole cast.

Soo, WY nurse the Denzel in distress.

Love the preview!

Now the puppy is becoming a pit bull.

How the hell did Dankisi drink poison?? Could someone call the perimedic Yuan style. We can't have him die yet, SN has to kill him.

@missred123 - 
I know! That preview is so...confusing! Why would WY look directly at El Terror and ask him "Will you be able to kill Yeon-chul?" (he's asking if he can kill himself? What?) And the scene with ET and his son standing in front of him with that bottle of whatever it is - did they plan to make it look like someone tried to kill Ki-Se? But I thought ET was angry with Ki-Se! OR does he secretly believe his son? 
I'm so confused.  And no matter how many times I watch it, it doesn't get clearer.  smiley-signs137.gif

tessieroo said: @missred123 - 
I know! That preview is so...confusing! Why would WY look directly at El Terror and ask him "Will you be able to kill Yeon-chul?" (he's asking if he can kill himself? What?) And the scene with ET and his son standing in front of him with that bottle of whatever it is - did they plan to make it look like someone tried to kill Ki-Se? But I thought ET was angry with Ki-Se! OR does he secretly believe his son? 
I'm so confused.  And no matter how many times I watch it, it doesn't get clearer.  smiley-signs137.gif

Guest missred123

@tesseiroo

I think WY want to know what's on ET's mind. Like, does he suspect me? I am like puzzled about that part too. Is this the time SN has to rescue WY?? Why did Dankisi drink whatever it is??? Damn you Empress Ki!!!!!

@roshan90 : sorry I worte my comment before reading page 425, I didn't know the discussion was over everyone is entitled to  have their own opinion and you are no exception, I respect your point of view though I think differently :)btw I watched Two Weeks too when it aired and LJK was amazing in it, now this we agree on right? ^^ 
@missred123 : the preview doesn't show any of the lovey-dovey moments we were hoping for, not even a single kiss, just a caress on the forehead  :((

Guest roshan90

@eunsuhe I think the same too. People are entitled to have different opinions. I hope no one misunderstand me as a bias.  :(

@sarah.lina Thats an insightful thought. I think the same too. WY saying "Will you be able to kill ET ?" could be directed at someone else or even Tahwan..