[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

WY made innocent magicians get killed.
But that's what I love about WY character, he's not perfect, he really doesn't care about Yuan people, he just want his throne back, all king will do the same. They describe him as patriot, but we're seeing more of his nationalism side, i think it's more interesting and realistic.

About TH, I'm quite (no, really) happy that WY will take care of SN, WHY?

- Because, we all know that she, at some point, will marry TH, so the romance between SN & WY are more precious now.
- Because, i want to see TH character to develop, to learn how to read, and maybe? to outsmart El Temur or WY, that would be cool.

For me the highlight of E18 was this dialogue :

TH : It's because of the previous Emperor's curse,
that is why there are strange happenings everywhere...
ET : Who told you such things, Your Majesty?
TH : I have eyes and ears.
ET : Corpse have eyes, ears, nose and mouth too

Guest minnie0103

@vu_hoa1983 Bow 90 degrees to you. ^:)^

What about the brutality done by Yuan to Goryeo for so many years? What happened (innocent magicians got killed because of his plan) was not an enough payment for Yuan's debt to him and to the entirety of Goryeo. Yes, he might have thought about it, he might have felt bad about it, but as someone who's fighting for his country, he should be more practical. He should not use his heart in battle of the brains. OK, 'nuff said. :)

I actually don't have much to say but in wars people are bound to die as well so staying alive might mean innocent dying
and to get to the source which is ET no way it will be done peacefully without others dying in the process
it's not as easy as 123.....there is so much scheming involved and when ET will try to fight back he will kill people he suspects
and for WY to go easily and try to save them it will mean that he will be found out and killed too
which will also lead to ET wining in the end
anybody other than WY who will try to out win ET
will do the same believe me this is a way to stay unsuspected and alive while defeating the real criminal
cause nobody can win over ET if they do it the perfect peaceful thoughtful way of saving every person caught in between
and to SN's luck WY could find a way to help her out without putting himself in danger or else she would've ended dead too
it's not a perfect plan but the situation is filled with dirt anyway so the only way to play along is to play with mud as well
I'm sure WY is sad for their losses and feels guilty too
it doesn't make killing people okay but this is how the situation is

Guest roshan90

I accept what everyone are pointing out. "Yuan killed so many people so why not Goryeo too. He is a human being too and should be practical at war." But it all sounds like excuses. Because these excuses can justify Dangkise and El Temur's actions too.. I just want a difference between a hero and a villain.. Yeah I am that simple.. I believe they are living in sageuks so its all can be acceptable. I havent watched that many sageuks.. So I dont believe in the saying "All is fair in love and War".. We all scolded Tahwan too when he lied and we are still angry at him for that.. Sorry if my points are making you angry I am just saying what is on my mind. I dont want to hurt anyone. According to me whoever did a wrong thing its wrong only.

Guest minnie0103

roshan90 said: I accept what everyone are pointing out. "Yuan killed so many people so why not Goryeo too. He is a human being too and should be practical at war." But it all sounds like excuses. Because these excuses can justify Dangkise and El Temur's actions too.. I just want a difference between a hero and a villain.. Yeah I am that simple.. I believe they are living in sageuks so its all can be acceptable. I havent watched that many sageuks.. So I dont believe in the saying "All is fair in love and War".. We all scolded Tahwan too when he lied and we are still angry at him for that.. Sorry if my points are making you angry I am just saying what is on my mind. I dont want to hurt anyone. According to me whoever did a wrong thing its wrong only.

Guest minnie0103

@kenneth123

1. Type an open bracket " [ ", the word "spoiler", and a close bracket " ] ".
2. Press Enter.
3. Type the text you want to hide.
4. Press Enter again.
Type an open bracket " [ ", slash " / " the word "spoiler", and a close bracket " ] ".
*Do it without the spacing.

'Hope it's clear. :)

@roshan90
I know what you mean but this comparison is hard in a drama filled with war ;)
dangkise is evil but I also felt sorry for him when he was talking with his dad for instance
TH is immature but he was exiled far away without support (this is not war but it's an example :)) )
so things are not always black and white
as for ET goes well he doesn't have a situation that lead him to kill TH's father in the first place
other than greed for power
so there is a difference here......I wish it was that simple believe me cause I have mixed emotions
for all the characters here well aside from ET :))
and nobody got angry here , no worries :)

roshan90 said: I accept what everyone are pointing out. "Yuan killed so many people so why not Goryeo too. He is a human being too and should be practical at war." But it all sounds like excuses. Because these excuses can justify Dangkise and El Temur's actions too.. I just want a difference between a hero and a villain.. Yeah I am that simple.. I believe they are living in sageuks so its all can be acceptable. I havent watched that many sageuks.. So I dont believe in the saying "All is fair in love and War".. We all scolded Tahwan too when he lied and we are still angry at him for that.. Sorry if my points are making you angry I am just saying what is on my mind. I dont want to hurt anyone. According to me whoever did a wrong thing its wrong only.

Guest roshan90

Thank you all   :D
I will accept that I am really simple and living in a simple country made me look at life as an easy thing. I have watched more Romantic Comedies and made me feel bad looking at people get killed and blood. I will get used to it I think. But I would love to see Dangkise get killed by 4 mules tearing apart his body LOL.

roshan90 said: Thank you all   :D
I will accept that I am really simple and living in a simple country made me look at life as an easy thing. I have watched more Romantic Comedies and made me feel bad looking at people get killed and blood. I will get used to it I think. But I would love to see Dangkise get killed by 4 mules tearing apart his body LOL.

roshan90 said: Thank you all   :D

Guest anjshin

vu_hoa1983 said:It's okay :)

I also don't want any death or torture. If only things can just happen as a battle of wit, actions and words. Not bloods, tears and death :)

That's while I say politics is always dirty. And no king, even the best king in the world is innocent.

After all, to err is human :)