[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

anjshin said: @larabn: ommmo, are the writers' up to something or making a twist doing all the characters a villain,.... >:) >:) i'm expecting here that WY will be the 1st to be possessed, i'm really rooting for that >:) and then SN will be the evil empress ki, =)) =)) but then why is it that i feel TH will be the one to have that contagious decease of DAng kise (pls tell me i'm wrong with the additional eye liner)...
(just got contaminated also with the bloody imaginations of Dang kise, indeed contagious.) this scenes will get me my script writer career (brutallity).  >:):)>- =))

sarah.lina said:
About WY pairing with ET, I don't think there will be misunderstanding from SN, in fact, it was his plan from the beginning, we wanted to pair with ET in order to kill all his circle, maybe DKS fainting will be the demonstration for ET.

Guest anjshin

All are carried away with the 19th episode's preview, excellent job for the PR and the whole empress Ki team.  =D> =D> =D>
edited:in addition to this i just want to say that this must be the villain ship parade, survival of the fittest :)) =)) >:) Go Dang Kise... choke up to death. I'll support you.

guys maybe SN's change of clothes have to do with WY's sentence to TH
maybe that's her position now when she is with WY
maybe he thought it's for the better so she can't wonder around the palace wherever she likes
like she used to when she was a court lady

even his plan can't stop SN from making WY head spin in worrying for her

Guest anjshin

petria said: So, the Day of the Preview has come!  @-)

Looks very...intense. @-)

Sung Nyang, still hurt, on a black horse, riding through the night... X_X

Ki See is poisoned in front of his father... And the look on El Terror`s face X_X
I wonder how come his children haven`t already killed that evil, mad man. X_X

Ta Hwan too emotional and potentially dangerous. X_X

Wang Yoo`s men are making another mistake, helping Sung Nyang without his knowledge? :-O

And it will all turn out different from what we are expecting. 8-|

@rochan90
I`m not sure do I have a mind of a writer, as you have said, or of a common criminal. :))

petria said: By the way, I don`t like their make up at all. Joo Jin-Mo and Ji Chang-Wook are both very good looking men without it, I`m sure. Their faces have more paint than Ha Ji-Won`s, so I`m trying not to notice it.
That has something to do with korean ideas of male beauty, I suppose, so I respect that. >:D<
Although it freaks me out sometimes. ;))

Guest roshan90

@cacazeel @CherKell @kaeruchan Thank you all for the pictures!!  If you guys find the video please post it here. Lots of Thanks.
@petria common criminal ROFL

Wow all your preview discussion.. You all have already said all I wanted to say.. It shows how much you are all missing Empress Ki. ♥ ♥
Chinguyaas Fighting!!~~~

my phone is acting all crazy now
giving lols instead of insightful, or insightful instead of lol or not allowing me to give anything at all
oh well poor thing it got crazy when I watched the preview :))
so if you find a LOL in an insightful comment, that's my phone's doing :))

I think the excitement will begin after SN will get away from the palace next ep
and WY will go all crazy looking for her while dangkise will find his chance to look for her and find her before anybody else does

Guest foreverstar75

After reading ep19 preview translation, my heart sank. Th wants to kill WY!!!! What is this? Too many sn-the shippers and they want us to dislike TH? Frankly, my love and zeal for this drama has dwindled quite a bit...maybe because I don't really enjoy the complicated love story and I hate to see SN falling more and more for WY. I prefer simpler and more direct love plot like the new drama -you who came from the stars. No heartache from the audience.

foreverstar75 said: After reading ep19 preview translation, my heart sank. Th wants to kill WY!!!! What is this? Too many sn-the shippers and they want us to dislike TH? Frankly, my love and zeal for this drama has dwindled quite a bit...maybe because I don't really enjoy the complicated love story and I hate to see SN falling more and more for WY. I prefer simpler and more direct love plot like the new drama -you who came from the stars. No heartache from the audience.

dotori said: TRANSLATION:
TH: This is a royal command! Put Ryang down!
WY: SN is no longer a court lady!TH: [shouts]
TH: I want both of them to disappear forever. Not only El Temur but I want to kill WY as well.
WY: ET, can you even die for this?TH (voiceover): Find out why WY is meeting ET in private, what are they're planning!Dankigse: (choking)Tapjahae: Brother, what's wrong?!
ET: What have you done?!
TH: If we can switch those two drinks, this time we can kill ET once and for all.TH (voiceover): Kill both of them this way...
SN: Find me a crossbow as well... I'm going to return to my old self and help WY.

eunsuhae said: guys, does this mean TH is the one behind the poisonous drink? like he wants to get rid of El Terror using the same method ET used to kill his father? he's giving him a taste of his own medicine
but I don't understand WY calm reaction, did he know beforehand of TH's plan? and what is SN up to???
urgh! the preview did nothing but add to our confusion  :-? :-? :-?

eunsuhae said: dotori said: TRANSLATION:
TH: This is a royal command! Put Ryang down!
WY: SN is no longer a court lady!TH: [shouts]
TH: I want both of them to disappear forever. Not only El Temur but I want to kill WY as well.
WY: ET, can you even die for this?TH (voiceover): Find out why WY is meeting ET in private, what are they're planning!Dankigse: (choking)Tapjahae: Brother, what's wrong?!
ET: What have you done?!
TH: If we can switch those two drinks, this time we can kill ET once and for all.TH (voiceover): Kill both of them this way...
SN: Find me a crossbow as well... I'm going to return to my old self and help WY.

for sn-th shippers:it is not tat easy to become a villain in this EK series..to turn into a villain u must have either of these features :-must have a cunning and wicked heart and brain like El-temur n wang go-must have strong sixth sense like byung soo...able to detect (like an antenna) something going on..his sense are alwiz accurrate.. -must have a good hunter instinct like dangkise haha...alwiz all abt animals philosophy..
however th have similarities like tanashiri..hhaha both alwiz in delusiontanashiri is a spoiled child..but she turned into evil when lady park pregnant with dragon seed...all bcos of jealousy..so will TH turn into evil bcos of his love and  possessiveness of SN ? thats for us to see..hhahah