[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest sammihearts

I honestly can't believe how amazing this drama is. I only recently starting watching it but I have caught up really quickly and I am seriously addicted. It has everything I want from a drama. It's very different to any other K-Drama I have ever seen. The lead actors also do such an outstanding job in portraying their characters. Ha Ji Won does it again with her acting, can this woman do anything wrong?? Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook are also both incredible and I have never been so split between which lead I want her to end up with :)

@pieracapozucca:yea..it seem from the picture..sn will back to musuri.so she no longer the palace maid to serve TH..but WY..oh poor baby emperor..he so powerless against EL-temur command ...
@larabn : hahha serve dangkise right...who asked him to touch WY's woman..hahah..tis is juz a small warning and punishment for him....

I think whatever happened to dangkise has to do with that bottle ET holds while he is smiling
maybe WY told him a plan with a drink or some kind of poison and the demonstration was done on dangkise lol as a pay back

Guest walkingintherain

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! That was how I squealed when I saw the preview of ep 19!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE UHMAZING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES AND LINKS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY AND EXCITED I AM NOW! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Sorry I'm going a little crazy right now... teehee!

Guest minnie0103

Obviously, the preview was initially prepared to be shown at the end of Episode 18 since we can see the ending credits there, but apparently, they decided not to show it for suspense. ;)

Episode 19 Preview on YT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVziky_Lh1o

what plot do we have outside of the palace walls for SN to go out about hmmmmmmmm
and she has her arrows with her this time too so she might be preparing for a fight of her own
and from the looks of WY and TH, I think they just found out she isn't in the palace
I'm sorry I keep posting posts with my thoughts about the preview every time  I remember something lol
(my thoughts are not that organized :)) )
@minnie0103
thanks for the YT link too ;)

From the preview SN seems to be out of the Palace, i wonder where is she going? The first thing that i can think of is to kill Dankise, she looks furious. Or could it be she is angry with WY because he doesn't want her help and she goes alone finding Jak Ho and the blood letter?
About her coming back to be a musuri, i wonder why did she leave WY? And if she left WY why she didn't come back to be a Palace Maid? Could be that TH is mad at her too?   @-)

pieracapozucca said: From the preview SN seems to be out of the Palace, i wonder where is she going? The first thing that i can think of is to kill Dankise, she looks furious. Or could it be she is angry with WY because he doesn't want her help and she goes alone finding Jak Ho and the blood letter?
About her coming back to be a musuri, i wonder why did she leave WY? And if she left WY why she didn't come back to be a Palace Maid? Could be that TH is mad at her too?   @-)

Guest minnie0103

@larabn It's my pleasure. :) You don't have to be sorry for posting a lot. It's interesting, actually, because we can get many ideas from you. Keep on posting, sweetie. ;)

@larabn could be she tricked DK to meet her outside the Palace like he did to her. I didn't notice that she has her arrows, so i'm pretty sure she wants to kill DK. She already hates him, after what he did to her she just lost her calm and is driven by anger, like when she was trying to kill TH.

Well I still think it is still early for sn to kill dangkise..most probably she looking for the previous emperor eunuch..n to gt the info of blood letter..mayb back to palace when realize all the while the blood letter is in the palace...cos oni she cn convince lady noh to gv the blood letter to her..I guess we will go thru our days by speculating more of our views /opinions abt how the story will turn up to be haha..hmm another 7 days to go..

Me too think that DK won't die now, i think it will happen at the same time that TN will die so in episode 30 or 29. Maybe WY or TH will stop her before she can reach him. Could also be that she is kicked out of the Palace and she has her arrows to defend herself, but she looks really angry   :-?

maybe she knew about WY's deal with ET in order to save her so that's why she is angry and decided to do something about it
or to seek that old man or maybe to get out of the palace so she won't cause WY any more trouble
her look is more like a sudden rush of feelings like she heard something or realized something and is acting upon it

just a crazy thought.... then what if she asked help from one of WY's men , the one who was attending to her in the preview
cause I didn't get what she was saying but she said ghona and was talking to someone
so she asked him to help her get out
lol crazy talk I know but my head will explode from thinking what might be the cause :))