[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Could be she asked WY's men to help her, maybe she will really go to find Jak Ho and she really is angry because WY is ET puppet because of her. But actually WY is not ET puppet, he planned from the start to be ET men and gain is trust so he can defeat him  :-<

Yang Yi says she wants to be back to the old Seung Nyang and help her Jeon-ha, she has Bool Hwa bring her arrow, and Ta Hwan seems to determine to kill Yeon Chul and Wang Yoo...I wonder why she wears musuri's clothes again... It's said that when she is kicked out of palace, Wang Yoo himself helps her to go back, what makes he change his mind? I hope there will be no misunderstanding here, cos Wang Yoo seems to be in pain when hes standing outside and overheard something...God... they've just had a short time together  =((

so she did ask one of WY's men to help her (am I right? don't know all the names in this drama)
then maybe she went after she heard he is working with ET
so she wanted to seek that old man, maybe she wears those clothes to not be recognized when she is doing her plan
or could it be that her position when helping WY as he requested ET changed
but WY stare, looks shocked and hurt I'm guessing that's where he finds out she has left the palace
maybe guys this is where she gets out and gets into trouble so she is also kicked out
and WY goes to find her but where does the blood letter finds it's way in this plot
confusing much :)

TH wants to kill WY?     =))So he wants to kill the man that SN loves because he is jealous. What a man  /:)If TH wants to kill WY, SN will ask him to not kill him and to make him king of Goryo and she will stay with him, for this he will say in the first episode that SN saved his life. At this point SN should be even angrier with TH and she will decide to become concubine and then Empress for accomplish her revenge against TH. We know she will be ruthless, i wonder what she will do. Will she become like ET?

Guest minnie0103

He's a humble emperor. :)

class="content-title"Ji Chang Wook Shows Humility Regarding “Empress Ki” Ratings Empress-Ki-Ji-Chang-Wook-2.jpg

Ji Chang Wook discussed MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Empress Ki‘s sky high ratings on MBC’s “Section TV.”

The actor appeared on “Section TV” on December 29, and was asked if he knew how popular the drama was. He replied, “Truthfully, I’m in the middle of filming so I don’t really know much.”

Ji Chang Wook said, “Sometimes I receive messages of praise from people around me. When I see those messages, I think, ‘Ah, they are enjoying the drama.’”

He remained humble when discussing “Empress Ki” breaking the 20% ratings barrier. “I think about 1-2% is due to my efforts. 2% out of 20% is 1 out of 10. I think that’s being pretty generous.”

Empress Ki has been doing well in the Monday-Tuesday drama ratings battle, and is not even half way through with a total of 50 episodes planned. The drama will be pre-empted this week due to the “2013 MBC Acting Awards” and the “2013 MBC Gayo Daejun.” However, it will air a 120-minute special on January 1, and resume its regular broadcast schedule on January 6.

Empress-Ki-Ji-Chang-Wook.jpg

Source: soompi

@misstear
omo I just realized that sentence, what is he wanting to be dangkise 2
except he doesn't kill the girl if he can't have her but kills her love (he is improvising now :)) )
told you dangkise's traits are contagious
so this way she will love him ha? 8-|
well kill a rat first TH then you can upgrade to killing WY :))

Guest anjshin

misstear said:I wonder why she wears musuri's clothes again... It's said that when she is kicked out of palace, Wang Yoo himself helps her to go back, what makes he change his mind? I hope there will be no misunderstanding here, cos Wang Yoo seems to be in pain when hes standing outside and overheard something...God... they've just had a short time together  =((

pieracapozucca said: TH wants to kill WY?     =))So he wants to kill the man that SN loves because he is jealous. What a man  /:)If TH wants to kill WY, SN will ask him to not kill him and to make him king of Goryo and she will stay with him, for this he will say in the first episode that SN saved his life. At this point SN should be even angrier with TH and she will decide to become concubine and then Empress for accomplish her revenge against TH. We know she will be ruthless, i wonder what she will do. Will she become like ET?

omo...TH wan to kill WY?hhaha man dont let jealousy ruined your relation with SN.. maybe becos TH thought WY had  team up with EL-temur..tats why he want to kill them..somemore he gt angry when SN no longer serve beside him after El-temur arrange her to be with WY..hahhaanyway..waiting for the translation of the preview ep 19.....

Guest anjshin

larabn said:maybe guys this is where she gets out and gets into trouble so she is also kicked out
and WY goes to find her but where does the blood letter finds it's way in this plot
confusing much :)

pieracapozucca said: TH wants to kill WY?     =))So he wants to kill the man that SN loves because he is jealous. What a man  /:)If TH wants to kill WY, SN will ask him to not kill him and to make him king of Goryo and she will stay with him, for this he will say in the first episode that SN saved his life. At this point SN should be even angrier with TH and she will decide to become concubine and then Empress for accomplish her revenge against TH. We know she will be ruthless, i wonder what she will do. Will she become like ET?

I think this is TH drunk talk only
he won't kill him of course its just an angry adrenaline rush mixed with jealousy :))
but he is a kind emperor he may not want SN to talk with WY
but he won't be Ta Hwankise believe me :))
although I'm still waiting to know what did SN save WY's skin from :)

Guest minnie0103

What we need is the English translation. It may give us hints and ideas about the possible happenings in the upcoming episode. Just let me know if the text preview is out, I'll try to translate it ASAP, like what I did with the previous two episodes. :)

well i hope Taltal can finally  made a decision  to decide which side he will gv his full support.. i hope he will be with TH team ..so that it will be interesting to c WY and Taltal seem like like going against each other..but the real aim is to bring down El-temur..while SN is busy fighting solo outside the palace..and ED is busy gathering the court ppl to join her team/TH....oni tanashiri is busy daydreaming abt 2 male leads fighting for her love hahha(she too ignorance abt wats really happening in the palace now)

minnie0103

said:

Obviously, the preview was initially prepared to be shown at the end of Episode 18 since we can see the ending credits there, but apparently, they decided not to show it for suspense. ;)

Episode 19 Preview on YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVziky_Lh1o

Guest minnie0103

drbigapple said: well i hope Taltal can finally  made a decision  to decide which side he will gv his full support.. i hope he will be with TH team ..so that it will be interesting to c WY and Taltal seem like like going against each other..but the real aim is to bring down El-temur..while SN is busy fighting solo outside the palace..and ED is busy gathering the court ppl to join her team/TH....oni tanashiri is busy daydreaming abt 2 male leads fighting for her love hahha(she too ignorance abt wats really happening in the palace now)

Guest anjshin

larabn said:omo I just realized that sentence, what is he wanting to be dangkise 2
except he doesn't kill the girl if he can't have her but kills her love (he is improvising now :)) )
told you dangkise's traits are contagious
so this way she will love him ha? 8-|
well kill a rat first TH then you can upgrade to killing WY :))

@dotori
thanks for the translation :)
so SN wants to be her old self again woohoooo \:D/
I should do a happy dance now
yes be her old badass self again and with arrow shooting
aiming at dangkise's forehead :))
but all of the palace including dangkise will be looking for her
a maid escaped the palace under WY's supervision seems like a bad choice at the moment
they will think that this is why WY requested to take SN to use her to his benefit again
against them........very bad choice right now

About the musuri clothes, maybe they film the segment of Ha Ji Won before she gets a Palace Maid or she's now a Musuri for WY, the latter is likely to happen.

Thank You everyone for the spoilers, the preview, the segment :)>- :x

About WY pairing with ET, I don't think there will be misunderstanding from SN, in fact, it was his plan from the beginning, he wanted to pair up with ET in order to kill all his circle, maybe DKS fainting will be the demonstration for ET.

TH seems to have lost weight and he has an eyeliner too hahahaha (even in E18 he has it), so WY with eyeliner, TH with eyeliner and I know that the stylist wants to add some sexiness to the cast loooooool so you're missing Tal Tal dear he's waiting for youuuuu :D

Guest united06

Episode 15 graphics ~
image-F8CE_52B71BD9.jpg

image-6BFE_52B71BD9.jpg

image-1A31_52B71BD9.jpg

image-614D_52B71BD9.jpg

image-4D59_52B71BD9.jpg

image-D6D1_52B71D06.jpg

image-47CF_52B71D06.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!