[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

missred123 said: @Shaym ET days are numbered and he convinced of what WY says to him is true. WY is a man after ET's heart. When WY told him that SN saved his life, he just sees it as WY been loyal to his people. ET does not know how intricate the web has spun between WY, SN and TH. If so, there would be no deal between them, just demands.

shaym said: @jennyabrahams, @sung yong-mi - Hello! Welcome to the thread. :)
@sj15elf0hjw1023 - You're welcome. I am feeling how you're feeling, too. Day by day, I am getting more and more excited to see the upcoming episodes of this drama. And I am eagerly anticipating for the day that Seung Nyang's turn to be an empress has finally arrived. (............................
....)

the last few episodes of EK seems to focus on WY's fight for SN's love. Just go on WY and TH will never give up SN for sure. Fight TH until SN will fall in love with you. Pali, pali TH, don't give up. There are still more episodes to come!  For TH/SN shippers, hang on! Please don't jump in to the ship!

Guest orionbynes2010

I was thinking...if Lady Noh is actually Th mom, maybe that would be a plus for Th to woo Sn. It seems like Lady Noh is slowly having fondness for Sn and maybe in time she can provide a motherly figure to Sn that she lacks...also it means that TH is half goreyo hahaha

I know we all discussed this already but what can we do without a preview except repeating what's been said about 2000 times
to MBC it's a rating game to not release the preview but for viewers it's a torture game :(

I think WY will be the one who will take care of her cause he is the one carrying her and he will be mad at TH
so he won't let SN go with him and probably take her to his room
and he can take care of her until she is better and when she is better he can be extra mad at her for not listening to him

@SongMira thanks for the pics >:D<  , I re-posted this pic to clarify something :)
 in this scene where WY was carrying her HJW reminded me of herself in Damo a lot
specially the cave scene in Damo.............but I loved her hairstyle when she was dressed as a boy :) so pretty

tumblr_mygxtf2yjs1rimmx0o8_250.gif

@stclaus
maybe WY and SN not talking depends on how they were seperated in the first place after she was with him and the fact that she is getting married to someone else will make it hard for WY to just go to her casualy and tell her thank you..................or maybe there is another reason we don't know yet

I think that the episodes where the whole EL MISERABLE clan vanishes is very near
they're getting closer to their end but before they do, of course we have to see dangkise star in a horror, thriller movie first in the next episodes

Guest anjshin

@larabn: definitely, in accordance to that conversation and current situation. Because if WY will give SN's custody to TH i would definitely myself, be the one to punch WY in his face. LOL =)) =)) =)) effective much for the production not to give a preview, all have gone crazy. :))

anjshin said: @larabn: definitely, in accordance to that conversation and current situation. Because if WY will give SN's custody to TH i would definitely myself, be the one to punch WY in his face. LOL =)) =)) =)) effective much for the production not to give a preview, all have gone crazy. :))

Guest minnie0103

Looking for something to read? :)

‘Empress Ki’ Episode 18: The OTP Shares a Passionate Bridge Hug
*Note: DO NOT read this if you belong to the other ship.

I've warned you. ;)

Edit:
Check this out http://cheshirecatswonderland.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/empress-ki-episode-18-the-otp-shares-a-passionate-bridge-hug/. I posted a wrong URL earlier. :)

If SN will stay with WY i guess they will begin their love story, there won't be any reason for them to not be together now that SN doesn't belong to TH (could be that SN will be pregnant with WY and they will follow the love child plot).
I still hope that SN will be able to go to lady Noh and find the blood letter.

Oh it will be refreshing to see the romance begin between SN & WY, because the romance between SN & TH ain't going anywhere. I know that WY is beginning to love SN, you know, as woman and she's attracted to him too but because like she said : "she's a nothing", she wouldn't dare to look at a King like he was some common man. So now, maybe, i hope, loooool the barriers will fall between those two. And the romance & oh la la will begin, the makjang can come later :D :D :D

the difference in subs is confusing at times and it can change the whole meaning
I've noticed in the conversation too between ET and his son

in mbc subs he tells him it's jealousy in eyes
but in the darksmurfs sub....he tells him it's stupidity in his eyes
and the WY and ET conversation too is a little different

Guest united06

Episode 14 graphics ~
image-C735_52BEBF81.jpg

image-5A1A_52BEBF81.jpg

image-C72D_52BEBF81.jpg

image-2D38_52BEBF81.jpg

image-FEEE_52BEBF81.jpg

image-C873_52BEBFF7.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!