[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest ravendark

TT comes and give something to TH. I think also hes trying to reason him. Golta didnt like it. He continues to talk TH and guess hes talkin about SNs intention. Golta really didnt like this.

Golta is feeding TH bad medicine??

It has been relieve, Golta was the one hallucinating TH

(TT, you're my hero... Please help save the world and after that, Run away with me to go see the sun.)

TT is telling TH about his uncle aka Bayan and what he has done

• LOL 1

• OMG what is this Hwang Jini???
  • SN is praying for something, and as she's praying, she's getting hit with a rod.
  • TH sees this, but GT is saying some stuff to him from the side, some bad stuff, oh GT when is your head going to come off.
  • TH turns away, but takes one last look before he leaves.

Guest ravendark

SN Prays in Temple and some monk hitting her with bambu. TH comes and sees her from aside but golta keep poisoning him with words. TH leaves her again without being seen.

• Scenes of JK and JB examining the currency, the progress of WY's plan.
  • EB and WY talking, don't know what they're talking about except it's about Eagle Group.
  • WTH! EB says something about Gwibi mama again...to save her?
  • ML is all angry at his branch leaders for what they did.  
  • El Plague says wasn't that his orders, now ML realizes someone is on to them.
  • El Plague looking for something on the streets, him and JC are trying to figure out what the other ML was?
  • TT comes around the corner, he has some plans something about the foreign merchants?
  • TT also mentions WY.

• Some general goes to see DK, he's the person who took over for PBH...ok why is there still people loyal to DK??
  • DK bribes him with gold to do something.
  • GT is talking to the guard about the person who pretended to be him saying they need to find him.

Guest ravendark

DK is sitting something and his helpers come say somethig about TT. He put a box on table. When open its golds. says some more. 

Golta and his minion talks, planning something. TH calls Golta, he talks to him seems like pouring his heart to him again. (silly man) Golta is acting the loyal one sooo good. TH goes out and while walking he remembers back then when he was lookin for SN at the laundry place. 

LOVE THE OST!!

ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THE OST IS??

From looking at the flashback of TH and SN, You can tell that their love is strong... they just have to pass through this obstacles that is before them... I love their love stories

They made me cry :(( :(( :((

• TH is calling for his GT mommy again.
  • TH looks pale, and he asking something about what's wrong with him, why does he feel so stuffed (mentally).
  • WTH! TH takes a walk and walks by the laundry area again where he starts to think about his encounter with SN there back when she was a maid, then the bridge where he told SN not to leave more than 3 steps from him, and where he sat with her back to back.
  • I better see some bloodshed from TH when he goes to get SN, otherwise she shouldn't go back to the palace with him!!!
  • GT tries to break his memories, TH gets up and says he's going to the monastery, GT wants to stop him.