[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

• TT brings her to that empty room where the stash used to be and asks her to go in.
  • TT tells her this is where ET's stash used to be, but it's gone now.
  • TT wants her to return it before Paeha finds out.
  • SN tells him something, sounds like she's outright telling him the stash is her's now.
  • It sounds like SN is saying something about what she's going to do with that money
  • Who am I kidding, I can't understand their conversation at all! hahahaha!
  • TT is warning SN that if there is anything that will danger his clan, he won't let it go.
  • SN asks him is his clan more important than the people/citizen?
  • TT seems to be a bit moved, then he leaves.

• Back at the palace SN is about to receive the delivery from Bi-Soo, but TH shows up with ED and KT.
  • SN tells him is something for her quarters, TH wants to open it to see what it is, SN stops him.
  • Everyone gives her this look.
  • TH opens the chest to see it full of gold and throws a shocked look at SN.
  • As ED walks over TH closes the chest, instead SN opens it to show them.
  • Episode ends.

No preview. :-O

Guest larabn

TH opens the wooden box and it contains gold
ED comes and TH closes the box but SN opens it again
end of ep with no preview

Guest bellenelle

So....I'm confused haha

Was it SN's plan that they would see the treasure? Is she declaring war out in the open to ED, TH and KT? Is she trying to scare her enemies or show them who's the boss? I wish she'd stay in the shadows. It would be safer AND better for finding out plans and making counterplans. And in the romance department, that's an all-kill. We can expect more drunk, angry, angsty TH in the near future, because now he knows he was deliberately kept out of the party... :(

How can they let us with such a cliffhanger for GOD sake!!!!!!!!Hope SN thinks of something to keep the money after all that work they been throu and BS almost punished to be taken away from them...and without a doubt the Hoksu Master is one of the people in the Palace,its a sure think after today's episode...kinda worried with BS fate now that the Master gave her another chance and she obviously betrayed him and worst she dosn't know,he knows!And was it me or TT was threatening SN in that secret room or what...i see that TH told WY once he leaves Yuan not to return again and he said he wants to make Goryo part of Yuan from what i understood and that if not war will break and he must think of the best choice for his people...BiSoo telling SN that she loves WY and telling her see sees in her eyes that she still loves him as well because her eyes don't lie...I really liked that TH didn't expose SN in the open there even if he was angry that she kept something for him and understood the money that TT din't found was taken by her right thre,he still faked and stood by her side...Just curious what plan SN has to keep the money because i'm sore ED and the rest will want it badly taken from her...and i found it very touching and sad WY moment with Maha...i guess blood is thicker and the boy wants to be with him....I guess TH now will understand why SN was so distant to him all this period but i expect him to be mad and have a serious discussion with her...I really wanted TT to side with SN but i guess at the moment it won't happen'