[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Miky88 said: @loli it was in the secret room when they talked...that's what i understood,it was when he moved close to her and told her  i am sorry to be bugging you... But did TT reveal who fooled him before? because TT isn't someone to say that and we won't see who first fooled him

Guest larabn

I also noticed a change in TH's demeanor and stares in this ep
he isn't the same TH, he is even different from the old frustrated and annoyed TH
something has changed in him this episode... could it be that he suspects SN to be working against yuan now and siding with goryeo
(hope not) I loved the last scene when he tried to hide the gold with the surprised eyes
This new empress and Bayan are going to make the misunderstandings between TH and SN worse

Guys maybe it's because I didn't watch the ep with subs and missed out scenes with the lagging
but didn't DK find the gold in the box so where did it go ...., did TT take it from him after they attacked DK and his men?

If SN revealed the gold.. it certainly is part of a marvelous plan :) what a nerve wrecking cliff hanger
and why oh why are the writers keeping DK alive till now .... he also ran away today
so what's the purpose of him staying alive except to do more damage again :-w SN has to be the one who kills him in the end

tessieroo said:

Is anyone seeing this "Unknown" person posting each week before the live episodes?  (very last post on page 1125) Nothing in the profile, zero posts but...

@pegster - I'm here! Had some strange problems logging in. I agree, annoyed with TH yesterday and even more so today. But then I started thinking...he's always displayed this "superior" attitude. (and to remind myself, I went way back and re-watched Ep 2-7) It's all there, it was hidden by his determination and focus on winning Ki and beating ET. I also re-watched the beach scene? He NEVER promised Ki that he would stop using Goryeo people as slaves/concubines/eunuchs - he didn't even answer her! banghead.gif  All this time, I've been thinking he did. (unless it's in a different scene and I don't remember where it is) Anyhoo, my point is...this sudden change in him isn't really sudden nor is he acting out of character like I thought. A part of me does think the only reason he's acting on it now is that BA got to him first.  

@loli - 
The person TT is referring to when he said he "was fooled once" is Ki herself. She fooled him by sending him off on a wild-goose chase after the money - implying it was at the mines. He knows she figured out the clues before he did and got to the treasure first. 
@pegster or @Miky88 - Is TT aware of WY's involvement? 

@tessieroo at the moment it showed that no,i don't think he suspects SN is in with WY in this yet but maybe later he might thinking all the people who must have been involved as a whole...i'm curious if he will tell Bayan about it...we saw he had a moment after Ba and he meet with TH in the Pavilion but didin't tell him his suspicions of something might be wrong ..

Guest bashful

this week eps were not what I expected. I am a little disappointed with how this drama is progressing. : ( I hope it will get better!

Guest leticiabarcellos

hanaseyes said:

I don't like at first but now I thought TH needs to change, now for him but not for another.  Even worst . it's a little bit mad but I'm really tired when they show the flashback of WY-SN. OMG he got a wife and she got a husband. And more what all those things BS said, " I know you still love him !!!!! " , really,  I accept that they must found a solution for Maha, but not for their love, no more.

At the beginning of the drama, WY has a big dream that he can control economies of Yuan. That's why he leaves SN.

Why TH can't do the same thing , to has his ambition to control Goryeo. Even as i posted it before. He doesn't need to do that since  Goryeo now already looks like a state to Yuan. 

Of course, that's an K-Drama so in the point view of Korean, his action is evil.

But yeah, that's a character which i don't know how he should be ?  He has no ambition, people blame him. He has his planning, people blame him too. He doesn't pay attention to KT, people said he's childish and if he can thinking a little bit, that's not good for SN, even when he refuse to have another empress. SN told him doesn't make your enemies become your rival. But in the night of marriage, he was drunk and go to Empress palace, and did nothing, people make him look like a baddest man in the world.

What does he must do ? What ??? I thought he ask himself the same question when SN was acting cold to him !!!

Why only him in this drama must be someone always follow another, he must trust SN, must support her, must do these good things to her, don't lie to her, don't hide from her, love her from the beginning till the end, but she hiding a mountain things from him.

Instead all the rest of the character has their own planning for them self,  betray him, ignore him, make him like their puppet,  don't listen to him, never thought about how he feels, and after ask him must think about them, even Golta ( I quite sure he is the mask now ).

~X(

Guest niknokdagu425

i just saw the raw, and the scene when bisoo was captured by the eunbag group i noticed in the background a curtain with a butterfly design could it be its Paeha????!!!i cant post the pic cos im using a tablet and observing paeha's behavior i find it really intriguing especially when he had the conversation with BA in the Great hall on epi 40 seriously the writers are nuts with their plot its irritating me at some point and at the same time its making crazy too hehehe

Guest LillianH

Hello,Am new to Soompi, just started watching with drama 2wk ago, so fur i love itafter watching today's episode(with out sub) am left with a lot of questions 
1. why build a secret room for you to let all the loot go?2. From the poison episodes we all know Ki is smart, she would have figured out that TT would bast her and taken counter measures.3. what if its was her plan all along to be like in the poison Eps (just saying)4. the treasure was like a lot. what she has been caught with is not the all of it, where is the rest?5 it took Bisoo the whole night to transport the gold, then come morning to be caught (realy!!)

Miky88

said:

@junkietiger14 it may be as well a thing as u pointed out..i also would say that one who press whatever button can as well take it back if they press it faster or think they want to change the icon pressed..i did i many times when i couldn't decide which icon to press first or changed my mind a minute later... :)) I must admit i was sad seeing SN&TT discussion because i still hoped for them to work together and even SN told him in the ending she doesn't want to harm him or something like that...and TT telling her he was fooled once and that he won't let it happen again...And our dear Eagle Master really spends some time outside in his secret lair...if it's Golta how the heck does he do it to leave without TH knowing if eh is always by his side...and his 2 royal guards seem to know something as well based on yesterday reactions as well...I find it suspicious that in today's episode when the merchant bowed in front of all of them they showed also Golta reaction...

We must expect the unexpected...that why this drama is so great...well i'm still in denial about GOLTA ...But this would be unexpected...well we already realised that Golta is acting strange...and a bodyguard is always near...a man is near Leader too...

Guest larabn

TToeT0u.jpg
I don't like Hong Dan's new hairstyle. It reminds me of El maid

Did anybody else notice that HJW seems to have lost weight her face was rounder in this scene
aWYeeDD.jpg
But, in this scene it's seems she has lost weight ... maybe it's just because it's a different scene with a different camera angle
uxPXMaB.jpg

XzZc0D5.jpg
The sweet father and son moment

8P0zRyq.jpg
HJW looks really good with red lipstick :) she looks stunning

@niknokdagu425
You mean this curtain?
3ylZui7.jpg
Yeah, it looks like an eagle with butterfly wings :-?

@pegster - I hate that too! I didn't notice any change in TH's behavior towards Ki (after the Oolala or Ayu being born) until she started treating him coldly. (after his drunken night with KT) Maybe it's all the anti-Ki smack-talk coming from Gol-ta? It began with that "don't make me angry" stuff, he seems to suddenly no longer be following after her with his tongue hanging out and his tail wagging. (figure of speech)  :D
I do kind of think his decision now regarding war is only because BA got to him first. I initially thought it was a mistake on Ki's part not to discuss feeding and taking care of his own people first (before war) but then I thought "Why is that Ki's job?" Why isn't TH thinking of that himself?  skep.gif  
@Miky88 - Thanks! I wondered if WY also told BA/TT the treasure was at the mines. (since he did give them that book) If so, it wouldn't take TT but 2 seconds to figure out WY and Ki were working together.  :-SS
@hanaeyes - I was majorly impressed with TH when he spoke to the Governors (before ET's death) He was patient, kind and asked their opinions. And he listened! But now it's like he's (once again) only listening to one person and that person is not giving him an honest, unselfish opinion. BA wants to "take over the world" and is filling TH's head with visions of glory, for Yuan and TH as Emperor. What's worse is - TH knows what kind of person BA has become, he knows BA is against Ki AND HIS OWN SON. So yea...I'm a bit disappointed. (I do understand where you're coming from, there are those who don't like TH at all, even when he's doing nothing but breathing but I'm not one of those people) :x

hanaseyes said: pegster said:
I guess this is the reason why Yuan was at it's end by this time.  Again, it's not completely TH's fault that Yuan was overthrown eventually at the end of his rule, but if he had tried to turn things around, maybe the Yuan Empire would have went on for a little longer.  Treat it's people better, take advice from the proper officials, use the resources more wisely.