[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest serenity95x3

Okay~ Trying the spoiler tag for the full summary again...Here I go. :(-TH enters the court in sweats (looks like he still hasn't fully recovered yet, obviously), grabs SN’s hand and pulls her away. After they reach TH bedroom, he faints and SN looks beyond worried.

-Bis-soo (Turk girl) bring in bandages for WY and starts bandaging his waist where he was injured. They talk for a while than she bows and leave.

-Cut to scene where SN takes care of TH while he’s unconscious with a wet cloth. She looks worried. Next morning, TH wakes up discovering SN sleeping on top of him (not like that). He lifts her head up and places it on his pillow, kissing her cheeks before leaving. Sn eyes opens, fully aware of what TH just did. She looks worried again.

-The two prisoners are talking in their jail cell when Bayan and Tal Tal enters. They then starts torturing the two trying to make them tell the truth when ET enters and declares he’s going to execute them today so to hand them over. They are led away with black bags covering their faces. SN tells her eunuch to follow to make sure both of them dies but they were able to elope and meets up with DK. He gives them something in the form a paper and they both seem pretty happy (probably money?).

-After getting ready, she enters the emperor’s chamber and offers herself to TH. They kiss and she wraps both her hands around his neck.

-WY becomes the middleman; delivery news between the two sides (Bayan+TT and ET+evil family).  SN and WY crosses path ignoring each other. ED and SN talks. I think she puts SN in charge of something. Sn starts reforming and making changes in the palace.

-TN and SN meets near the staircase and she pushes her down the steps while SN walks away. Eunuch rushes her to the emperor’s quarter where the doctor informs ED and TH that the unconscious SN is pregnant and the baby is fine. When SN wakes up, TH tells her the good news and thanks her for bearing him the child. She seems genuinely happy and starts crying.

-WY meets with a general outside the palace on some training site and WY’s gang pull their sword on him causing all the soldiers to surround WY. Evil maid gives the news about SN pregnancy to ET and his evil family. Everyone looks angry and worried. TH visits TN’s bedroom and they get into an argument.

-That’s when evil maid informed her about trying witchcraft. They visit the lady and she instructs them on finding some items for the ritual. Start of ritual. SN is in her chambers and her nightmare begins where she’s being chased by a foggy-looking dog (scene in the preview). She falls and wakes up to find bite marks on her arm.

Both TH and SN are eating together when SN starts to not feel well. Goes to talk to TT about her nightmare and he advises her on how to conquer it. Next night, DS performs the same ritual by herself and SN sees the nightmare again but this time she stops running and face the dog head-on. End of episode.

Edit: it's not working.:-q Is it because it's too long?

Guest chaudinh1609

Well, so that's it about Empress Ki, an Empress who sleeps with 2 men, one King and one Emperor. 
She must be very proud of herself. Chukhahae Lady Ki. 90 degree-bow to you. 
Update the master list
Master of baby maker - Lady Ki
Her Mom and Dad must be very proud of her!
Blog.Uhm.vN

I'm sorry to tell you guys but 14 days is killing all the trends on Naver, for the first time Empress Ki is not even in the top 10, they are all saying that the drama is daebak like watching a movie... i know that the drama will get low ratings but i'm not too sure for tomorrow Lee Bo Young is first everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bashful

When SN was bathing she was a little teary. This is why I don't like when PD make moments like this. This again brings up the questions on SN feeling for TH. Anyways, this is my thought on this scene.....It was no sign of happiness....rather SN was struggling with herself on what to do! If she should proceed with going to TH chamber or not.... However, when SN arrive TH was not expecting her presence so a moment of silent and awkwardness. SN face showed a sign of relief and touched after hearing TH speak. I like how TH attended SN with taking her top off, it made the scene more romantic and also made it less embarrassing for SN. I felt TH acted as husband instead of a King during this moment! SN accepting TH kiss and putting her arms around him was reassurance for viewers to believe that she did not recklessly just come to TH chamber without thinking about it. SN feeling was sincere. I think SN has always tried to push off and ignore her feelings for TH (if not why did she think of him when WY gave her the hairpin)......after all that they have been through SN will slowly realize her feelings. 

Excuse me for any grammar mistake it's still too early for me! I just had to wake up to catch spoilers and recaps on today's ep! 

Guest serenity95x3

My conclusion on some of the characters in this drama:
1.The good guys don't have any peripheral vision. Not being able to see nets above their heads, planks with spikes hanging, and an entire army lying in wait on the sideline /:)2.The males in this drama have super-powerful sperm, which I would like to call "wonder sperm". And I'm not even going to mention how fertile SN's eggs are. ;)
Anyone else care to add onto this list. Go ahead. :)>-

If is a joke, it's all good.
I think most viewers are smart enough to assume that more than one day has passed since SN and TH slept together, and that they likely did their deeds more than once.  They are a 'married' couple.
Look at all the things that's happened around the palace.
SN slowly changing how things are done in the palace, maids are getting paid.  WY travelled somewhere to take over those troops.
By the way, did anyone else notice that the outfit SN wore to her Ohlala with TH is the same outfit she wore in the promo posters?  They've had this outfit all along and was saving it for something special haha.

@chaudinh1609‌ Yeahh she gets those two most gorgeous powerful (later) sexiest and on the top of that.. King and Emperor too.. while we probably die in happiness if we can be with one of his guard.. OMG Ki Seung Nyang.. lemme drown my self in this green pool of jealosy :((

MY FEELS NOW......tumblr_mqifpyzul21razsr3o1_400.gif

It woud sooooooo funny if ET dies tomorrow by TN own doings...yet soooooooo sad because i want SN and the other to kill him not a stupid curse,that isn't enough to make me happy...ET is like the Black Horse,the finall boss and to be killed by a curse and not by our own good guys,that is a very good joke indeed if it happens :-w can't she kill of one of her brothers,the uselles one or kill herself already...SN&TH&WY must take ET down by their own power and ET looking at them before he dies not in his sleep by a misthy dog!(SN call Wool to stop the curse for ET,u must cut his head)!

pegster said: If is a joke, it's all good.
I think most viewers are smart enough to assume that more than one day has passed since SN and TH slept together, and that they likely did their deeds more than once.  They are a 'married' couple.
By the way, did anyone else notice that the outfit SN wore to her Ohlala with TH is the same outfit she wore in the promo posters?  They've had this outfit all along and was saving it for something special haha.

I just re-watched the preview - that confrontation of TH and ET...I'm thinking that might be ET's dreams, like SN with that beast in her dreams.
SN wins, DS loses, curse reflects over to ET.  ET's biggest fear is TH, and TH kills him in his dreams.  Tada! ET is down, DOWN!

Guest larabn

@briseis
Thanks for the screen caps :)

OMO at this pic :(
v0xWyJJ.png
It reminds me of this :P

I815eBx.jpg

TH has gone all Tiger growling at his prey now (they drove the poor Guy crazy now :( )
I hope this is what sends ET to his his paralyzed and waiting for Grim reaper mode :D

sarah.lina said: I'm sorry to tell you guys but 14 days is killing all the trends on Naver, for the first time Empress Ki is not even in the top 10, they are all saying that the drama is daebak like watching a movie... i know that the drama will get low ratings but i'm not too sure for tomorrow Lee Bo Young is first everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@bashfulThe is no turning back for SN.. the poison arrow was for her but Peaha took it.. and being sent as a criminal by TN, TH spoke up for her in front of everyone. That should be enought for SN to finally give in and going forward what better than to produce him an heir?
WY stayed on to protect SN having once saved his life and loving her I am sure he too would want her live to be happy and secure even with Peaha. And if ET and clan still holds the power, Goryo will still be bullied.. I am sure he will leave only after ET clans are totally wiped out.

Gotta get going with my day.  I leave you all with one last screencap... and will be back later on with the ratings!  (I'm searching for real-time right now, but may not get them before I have to leave the comfort of my warm hovel.)

vlcsnap-00015_zps7c8c9aaa.jpg

pegster

said: I just re-watched the preview - that confrontation of TH and ET...I'm thinking that might be ET's dreams, like SN with that beast in her dreams.

SN wins, DS loses, curse reflects over to ET.  ET's biggest fear is TH, and TH kills him in his dreams.  Tada! ET is down, DOWN!

Guest larabn

pegster said:By the way, did anyone else notice that the outfit SN wore to her Ohlala with TH is the same outfit she wore in the promo posters?  They've had this outfit all along and was saving it for something special haha.

RE: "SN wins, DS loses, curse reflects over to ET.  ET's biggest fear is TH, and TH kills him in his dreams.  Tada! ET is down, DOWN!"
and THIS ^ is why she's @pegster tuzki-bunny-emoticon-036.gif
I'd bet money your prediction is RIGHT.