[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

ok, now I am getting jealous!!! and I understand that TH and SN will end this love triangle... but why can't we have more scenes of WY and SN.. :((

it's only emphasizing that I should not hope for more the ohlala in ep20 maybe will not happen anymore!!! I think my little angel is pregnant now (and everyone of them are pregnant  

~X(   ) it will be a very very tragic love story... :((

is pregnancy contagious or something :)) , why is TN pregnant when SN is too :-w
no fair which makes me sure of the baby switching plot now

w larabn said: lol at dangkise standing there not noticing anything while TH gets his SN kiss underwater
lol how much do rose petals conceal anyway  :)) I mean two people are underwater and TH is kissing too
while Mr sniff who notices everything doesn't see a thing

ohoheli said: uhm though as much as i wanted it to be a kiss.. it appears to me that he's just trying to give SN air... hahaha.. just like Sado to Arang in ATM... hahaha anyways, i still like it.

SN-TH shipper here <33333 hope it would be a mutual kiss in the future!!! wahahaha =))

Guest ziimblu

OMG. That kiss! Past -   fridge kiss with King Jae Ha. Present -  tub kiss with Emperor of Yuan. Not that am complaining  :x

well at last the director noted that they need a proffesional to handle the camera..hahha today kissing scene yea like everyone say DAEBAK!!so no more  shoulder blocking  angle....we can c clearly with the rose petals as background...wow...so romantic  :x