[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest minnie0103

shaym said:
Some of the scenes I thought about are these:
A. WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI STYLE 
All the three leads will die. Probably, an incident will occur where Wang Yoo will be killed protecting Seung Nyang while he was saying how he adores and loves her as a woman with his breath slowly fading (probably it will be Wang Go's doing since he knows that Seung Nyang is the weakness of both Wang Yoo and Tae Hwan, and he knows that Wang Yoo is Seung Nyang's weakness), then Seung Nyang will be frustrated and will take revenge to those people who killed her beloved Wang Yoo without noticing that she was actually hit by a sword, then when she runs out of strength and is already barely breathing, someone will try to end her life, but Tae Hwan will save her from dying as he'll murmur these sad words  "I told you I will never you let you go to Wang Yoo, so wherever you go, I'll go." as both their eyes takes close.
B. DAMO STYLE 
While Tae Hwan and Wang Yoo fight against each other to save Seung Nyang (Yuan VS. Goryeo and a man VS. man like how they were during the soccer match), as Tae Hwan let loose that will make him be injured, he'll tell Wang Yoo that Seung Nyang loves him so much, and that he's now free to have her so he has to make sure that Seung Nyang will be alive. However, since they're in Yuan, Wang Yoo was surrounded by the Yuans and are aiming for his death, Seung Nyang will come to him and will receive all the arrow bows together with him making them both die together. 
C. JA MYUNG GO STYLE 
Since Seung Nyang has become an Empress of Yuan, misunderstandings might come between her and Wang Yoo. Wang Yoo and Tae Hwan might fight until one of them survived, then comes running to Seung Nyang where their misunderstandings will still be evident, thus, making both of them die under the same sword/weapon.
D. EMPRESS KI NOVEL STYLE 
Tae Hwan, with his last dying breath, asked this to Seung Nyang - "Was there ever a chance that you have loved me?" Seung Nyang will smile a little as she replied, "I am your woman. Your only woman. The only woman for you, the only woman for Yuan. You might have taken all the parts of me, but my heart is no longer with me. I am in Yuna, you are my man, and so it means I am your woman." The answer is still as vague as it is. 
E. BALLAD OF SUH DONG/SEODONGYO STYLE
In that historical drama (edit:not movie), the Queen (who was also from a rival kingdom) died while showing the significant thing for her. So, I think here in Empress Ki, the significant thing is the bridge. I guess, Seung Nyang might die in the end, so her death will be a bridge to the further development of a good relationship between Tae Hwan (Yuan) and Wang Yoo (Goryeo). In the bridge, Tae Hwan and Wang Yoo might actually shake hands as proof that all will end well to give justice to the death/to grant the wish of the deceased Empress Ki. So, all will live peacefully, but these two men will live happily in agony.
Lol. I don't know what got into me to think of these scenarios. Haha. My mind might actually think of another ending prediction when Empress Ki resumes airing. My golly. Hee. 

minnie0103 said:@shaym You are so amazing to summarize all these. =D> But if you were gonna ask me, as I've said before, I'm so tired of 'What Happened in Bali' and 'Damo' ending, no matter how amazing these two dramas are. Love triangle that ends in tragedy wherein the three die. It seems to me that this kind of ending is the writers' way of playing safe to avoid negative comments and feelings of hate from the fans of both sides. So to be fair, no one gets anyone. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED 'Damo'. :) But I would like to say that nothing will beat 'The Princess' Man' ending. I wouldn't mind if EK will end like TPM, unless the writers have a better idea for the OTP. ;)

yummysushi123 said: Does anyone have any news for who's gonna sing the new OST for Empress Ki? 
Because I was looking through Wikipedia and it said that Soyou form SISTAR will be singing solo for Empress Ki's OST.................I could be wrong though........so does anyone have any UPDATED information regarding this?

minnie0103 said:@shaym You are so amazing to summarize all these. =D> But if you were gonna ask me, as I've said before, I'm so tired of 'What Happened in Bali' and 'Damo' ending, no matter how amazing these two dramas are. Love triangle that ends in tragedy wherein the three die. It seems to me that this kind of ending is the writers' way of playing safe to avoid negative comments and feelings of hate from the fans of both sides. So to be fair, no one gets anyone. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED 'Damo'. :) But I would like to say that nothing will beat 'The Princess' Man' ending. I wouldn't mind if EK will end like TPM, unless the writers have a better idea for the OTP. ;)

illay said: minnie0103 said:@shaym You are so amazing to summarize all these. =D> But if you were gonna ask me, as I've said before, I'm so tired of 'What Happened in Bali' and 'Damo' ending, no matter how amazing these two dramas are. Love triangle that ends in tragedy wherein the three die. It seems to me that this kind of ending is the writers' way of playing safe to avoid negative comments and feelings of hate from the fans of both sides. So to be fair, no one gets anyone. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED 'Damo'. :) But I would like to say that nothing will beat 'The Princess' Man' ending. I wouldn't mind if EK will end like TPM, unless the writers have a better idea for the OTP. ;)

Guest sullifish

just finish watch ep 18 subs..wowlooks so interesting and excited..1 more hours is going MONdayYAY...have been waiting for two weeks...ep 19 ...

shaym said: Omo, thanks. :) I agree that to have a ''WHIB' and a 'Damo'' ending will totally be a way for them to escape such pleasing/unpleasing comments. To be honest, I haven't watched "The Princess' Man" so I can't really tell what the story was all about, but I have read and I can still remember the summary of that that you have posted before same goes for the ending of "The Painter In The Wind". As for me, I've mentioned all those scenes because I can't really think of a specific one. Hee. For it to end like the TPM, I bet that will be really suited. I wish that they'll give us a better ending, like how these dramas we've watched. I hope the ending that they have prepared for us will be one that is not forgettable. But seeing how the writers have written the past episodes which made all of us anticipate every episode, I'm really eager to see how unique the ending will be that they'll install for us. Thank you for sharing your ending thought, too. Kkk~

carmens said: @CherKell...I surrender ..I.plead guilty..but,,,
somehow the picture I showed  it has to do with this tread ..isn't it?
(pls pls pls say yes [-O<  ) you recognize it I think becouse somehow it commes from you...(the picture I mean) :\"> soif it is possible.... :-SS only for this time.... [-O< don't delete it Please 

is too good

:\">   

CherKell

said: LOL we haven't hit 20 episodes yet, and we're all worried about the ending!  But I feel your pain -- the Writer Team has not penned a script for a sageuk since

Dae Jo Yeong

in 2006, and even though that was a massive ratings winner for KBS, it's been quite a few years in between.  So I wonder myself how this is all going to shake down when we finally arrive at Episode 45 or so.  Ernest Hemingway once said, "It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end."  Until we get to April 2014, I predict that journey includes lots of hair-pulling-out and teeth-grinding and nail-biting!!!   :-SS

Guest walkingintherain

She kissed the Daesang trophy. :-*

viewimage.php?id=25bcda2ff2dd36&no=29bcc

Source: DC HJW

Ahhhhhh that trophy is soooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!! It gets a kiss even before TH and WY!

shaym said:
Haha. Couldn't agree more about your post. It's not even half of the drama being shown, yet we're all in same shoes thinking about the ending. It feels like we're masochists. Kkk~ I wonder how the Writer Team ensures the ending script for us. And thanks for sharing a quote from Ernest Hemingway (it was the author whom one of my favorite actresses was talking about in her previous drama). I just wish that all of us here are still alive by the time April 2014 comes. Haha. If this drama does more good and good, will it be better for them to extend it just like how they originally planned to have this as a drama of 60 episodes? Lol. If it happens then lots of hair-pulling-out and teeth-grinding and nail-biting thing like what you've mentioned will be present in our journey. Kyaa. Ottoke? :-/

CherKell said: I predict a massive ratings jump since it has been two weeks since our last episode -- I just checked my RSS feeds and noticed that MBC decided NOT to broadcast the Episode 17 and 18 repeats this past weekend like they always do!  So hopefully the viewers are going to be foaming at the mouth just as badly as we are in here -- please let that translate into good numbers for the Show!!!  [-O<